It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dashcam footage of Bagram Air Field Crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is really a horrifying video. I have nightmares of witnessing something like this. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family members of the people killed.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Can someone embed it for me? ... did not work. www.youtube.com... 3MzUwNzM2

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

tgrfan42069
6 minutes ago
conspiracy nuts would watch this.then draw circles and arrows on it saying its fake ·

edit on 30-4-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TERAKO68

Man, that's a terrible sight.

It didn’t take long for the bozos in the Taliban to try and claim responsibility.

Taliban officials in Afghanistan immediately declared responsibility for Monday's crash, a claim heatedly refuted by a spokesperson for NATO. Otherwise it's unclear how the violent crash occurred. (A webpage arranged by the plane's carrier, New York-based National Air Cargo, did not specify the nature of the crash; nor did a spokesman for the carrier.) Staff at the tightly-secured airfield, located 40 miles north of Kabul, detected no insurgent activity before the crash
link

edit on 30-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TERAKO68

edit on 30-4-2013 by TERAKO68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Civilian cargo aircraft.
7 on board were killed.
WTH happened? It looks like it stalled.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just a question has any one attempted to explain why the plane crashed? in the video it appears to be climbing and just stopped like something was either dragging it down or it was pushing against something very odd. Just to note im not saying this is something crazy as i am no expert on aircraft or flight mechanics for planes.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
time says 3:33:00 i call ritual

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
Just a question has any one attempted to explain why the plane crashed? in the video it appears to be climbing and just stopped like something was either dragging it down or it was pushing against something very odd. Just to note im not saying this is something crazy as i am no expert on aircraft or flight mechanics for planes.

As the comments suggest, it appears to be a load shift during takeoff that the pilots couldn't recover from in time.

It certainly wasn't anything terrorist related.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This video sent shivers down my spine. It stalls and hangs there for a sec... They think it may have something to do with the way the cargo was loaded or some cargo may have broke free.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
this has to be part of the baal ritual spread the word, 3:33:00 is no coincidence

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I agree that i do not think it was something terrorist related, to me it looked similar to what you would see in a movie if a "tractor beam" was locked onto a vehicle slowing it down, now in space as it happens in most movies there is no gravity so the vehicle will slow to a stop, here on earth we have gravity and what would happens is as follows the plane slows stalls and falls.

but like i said i am out of the loop on this story so i was just wondering what the official story was.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TERAKO68
I have nightmares of witnessing something like this. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family members of the people killed.

S+F

This really is one of the worst things i could imagine. Also having crazy thoughts when i see a plane in the sky, i always, always think what if he crashed in front of me...and then i feel bad about those negative thoughts and try to imagine people going to holidays and wish them a safe journey and have to convince myself everything is going to be fine. But those thoughts are def. OCD and i can't spot a plane anymore without immediately thinking something bad is gonna happen.

Anyway, now i've seen this video and i don't like it one bit. Especially because i can't see an apparent reason for the fall. It just fell dammit

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Anybody else find it eerie that the person in the vehicle didn't have much reactions at all?? I heard one "oh shpx" but not when I certainly would have expected it...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Faervel

I was thinking the same thing. I would probably be in so much shock that I would be silent too. I could barely hear the explosion.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That whole thing had a surreal feel too it. I also noticed that it seemed that if it had come down a few feet more in one direction it would have hit a few tanker trucks that were all parked in the yard. Very sad.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TERAKO68
reply to post by Faervel

I was thinking the same thing. I would probably be in so much shock that I would be silent too. I could barely hear the explosion.

Who knows what the people in that "unpampered" part of the world endure daily? Chilling footage, nevertheless. I've often had nightmares about witnessing a close planecrash such as this.

It just "hung up there", as if whatever "lift" it had crumbled as it succumbed to gravity. Yes, very surreal to see. Awfully steep ascent, though. Possibly a stall, or as others have suggested, a load shift being responsible for the crash. I can't imagine the sudden realization of those on board that they were in a death spiral, so to speak.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Civilian cargo aircraft.
7 on board were killed.
WTH happened? It looks like it stalled.

Sure did behave like it was in a stall.. Could also speculate bad fuel, broken boost pumps, or faulty power (batteries dead and the generators weren't tied. The black box will surely give the cause on this one.

My money is on a fatigued crew that didn't follow their preflight checks and left the boosts off...easy thing to forget and one that will cause a climb stall. Pilot probably noticed the lack of altitude gain (you can also feel it) and tried to pull up a bit with the throttles to max. The throttles to max would have made the engs flame out if there was a lack of adequate fuel pressure to the engs.

Add. The YT page has a person stating the crew called the tower and reported cargo coming loose. Highly unlikely IMO, that would also mean the cargo hold was almost empty besides the heavy tonnage they were transporting. Not sure how much of a shift would cause the aft CB to tossed out of whack.
edit on 1-5-2013 by ChuckNasty because: add

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

That wouldn't explain the pitch up attitude that was reported. In addition, as far as I know engines can operate on suction (the engines have pumps within them, the boost pumps just maintain the pressure to prevent cavitation I heard). And if there was low fuel pressure, I presume there would be LOW FUEL PRESSURE in amber on the EICAS.

If the plane wasn't climbing due to lack of speed, the pilot would likely not have pulled back on the stick, because that would make the problem worse.

I think it is more reasonable to suggest it was either a failure of part of the aircraft coupled to human factors, or the cargo shifted.
edit on 1/5/13 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Why is the date different on the CAM? They forgot to set the date and time on the cam perhaps? Just curious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join