It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 'Maybe I Should Just Pack Up and Go Home. Golly.'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This makes me think of a line from our beloved rapper, 2 CHAINZ.

"I wish a nigga would like a Kitchen cabinet."
-2 Chainz

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

No kidding, could a president be any more incompetent. Not to mention he may truly be the most uneducated stupid president we have ever had. Apparently the reason they will not release his college transcripts is due to his poor grades. Particularly in math, he does not even understand simple first year
Finance.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
So Americans lives are a joke?

Really?

People lost their homes,jobs,and everything else, but what was more important?

Guns,Gay marriage, and immigration guess we all should just forget the failures of the past 4 years and push FORWARD.

He hasn't fixed anything really doesn't matter does it?

Quantity over Quality!!!!

he got the PLAN B pill to be freely given to 15 YO girls to deal with pregnancy at a very early stage...

whatta ....Savior & model citizen he is
edit on 1-5-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I say don't let the door hit ya where the sun don't shine, Barack. I know he was just being sarcastic, but one can only hope.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
This makes me think of a line from our beloved rapper, 2 CHAINZ.

"I wish a nigga would like a Kitchen cabinet."
-2 Chainz

ah yes the genius who came up with "She got a big booty so I call her big booty."

for real though...he stole that line from Lil Wayne.
"Wish a nigga would like a tree in this bitch"

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

he got the PLAN B pill to be freely given to 15 YO girls to deal with pregnancy at a very early stage...

That's 17, not 15, and the Plan B pill was approved for their use by the FDA not Obama.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Firstly, Obama was clearly joking when he made that statement. I don't know why a lot of you can't see this. Perhaps it is just your personal biases clouding your vision.

Secondly, Obama is a good President. Now i may not be an American, but i can say with confidence, that from looking at the situation from the outside, Obama is doing the best he can in this given situation. The American public is just too harsh on him. You can't blame him for everything. The crisis the USA is in did not just form overnight, under Obama's watch. Rather, it has been brewing since the Bush days. This is something all Americans must understand. Your country was crashing before Obama took office. Bush just handed over the captain's seat while the plane was crashing so to speak. Obama was given a whole bunch of crap to fix, and he is doing the best he can.

Give him a chance.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Does anybody honestly still believe that it matters in the slightest who the current tennant of the White House is?

Obama's just another puppet.....The White House has been nothing more than a Punch & Judy show for the masses since the JFK presidency ended in a coup d'etat.

They should replace the Stars & Stripes with two short planks.

edit on 2-5-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's funny that all the Obama supporters have to go on is that "Obama is just joking, I can't believe you are taking him seriously!" Of course we know he is joking. This is the kind of nonsense he says to distract us from the fact that he hasn't done anything. We are just responding as a what if, "what IF Obama was serious."

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Obama: 'Maybe I Should Just Pack Up and Go Home. Golly.'

I WISH HE WOULD!!!!!!!!

Gee..I thought he was home !

Does he mean back to Kenya? Is this a final admission that his home is not here, but far away?

I thought, when the inaugural ball played that music that starts "At Last..." with Obama and Michele dancing on the floor, that this was an indication that finally they arrived home. The White House was theirs. They belonged here. Having broken through the glass ceiling that existed in the previous era, they had finally arrived where they belonged all along. Finally, got to see their house. Hence the music..."At Last..."

Now I'm beginning to wonder..is he having second thoughts about where his home is?

Most presidents don't even want to leave the White House. Bill Clinton would never have left, if it wasn't for the 2 term limit. He even tried to get his wife in there, so he could get back home to his house.

Obama is a strange president.

edit on 2-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You have obviously are unaware how much some comedians make.

On a serious note, does that mean he can't make jokes? This was a press conference, I don't see the problem here other than the fact that you simply dislike him and his policies. That is ok, but once you start attacking him for stupid things such as this single comment it is just as stupid.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Golly, maybe you should. You're already going to go down as the worst President in US history. Golly, I didn't think anyone could surpass Bush in that achievement!
edit on 4-5-2013 by Thecakeislie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join