It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Announces 6-22-2013 Nuclear Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The OKC Bombing, 9/11, and 7/7, were all foretold within so-called “fiction”.

New sci-fi show "Defiance" has nuclear terrorism, martial law, and the date
6/22/13 (in S01E02) - just like Jericho and Operation Blackjack etc:-

johnkimber.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

With the massive amount of electronic entertainment, chances are high that similarities occur

Infinite monkey theorem

The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I really don't want to be unduly skeptical about this kind of stuff because it's interesting, but I've never understood why these shadowing organisations supposedly choose to foreshadow their diabolical plans in TV shows and movies.

'Conditioning' seems to be the usual answer, but not everyone watches these shows - and stuff like nuclear attacks and such would be largely shock and awe, designed to frighten everyone not killed in the initial attack. That doesn't require conditioning.

I just don't see why they'd do it - although I accept such 'conditioning' might possibly be beneficial when preparing people for something basically unbelievable like the disclosure of aliens or something.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Not to mention but why encode it?

Why not state that an event occurred on May 22 2013? Loads of dates a specifically are mention throughout media but none match up.

But if May 22 roles around and nothing happens will you come back and admit it's coincidence?

Now if Family Guy predicts it I am getting in a bomb shelter...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The "nukes* plus martial law" scenario has appeared with the 6/22 date, in numerous TV shows and movies. All three factors appear together in music videos and books also.

The ruling psychopaths announce their plans in advance - for predictive programming, to get assumed/silent consent from us, and perhaps to show-off also. There is light disguise of the plan, so that very few people notice.

*Dirty bombs I suspect - plenty of terror/control, but without much physical damage or disruption.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

They actually did this experiment with a load of chimps in an office with loads of computers to see if it was true after about 3 months the office was trashed and not one single word in any language was typed, ad give a link but i can`t find link at mo it`s on a website in uk, also OP i remember all the 9/11 stuff on simpsons etc so at mo al keep an open mind, curious though.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

Not a whole lot of love in here for monkeys.

new topics

top topics

join