It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream We Didn’t Do It, We Give Up! Before Police Fire Shots

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
While I personally hear, "Get 'em up! Get 'em up! Hands up!" the audio and video quality don't really permit a conclusive analysis with just my ears in my opinion.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

You are siding with "facts" and "evidence" given by the government. And in this case, it's similar to believing what the mafia says in a murder case.

Deny ignorance my friend.

You are siding with half baked conspiracy theories....that dont add up

Yea im the ignorant one for looking at all the facts lol...i assume you were there given your unquestionable knowledge of this event?

You lot are so in denial you cannot even think for yourselves, you throw logic to the kerbside to fulfill your weird conspiracies...fantasies...i dont know why you do it to be honest?

I am not siding with anything, but you threw that assumption there to make yourself look correct.

I only question and make conclusions, reasonable conclusions. I don't say that something is true unless I have facts, and those "facts" better be from an unbiased source.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Like where? Where do you get unbiased facts? Youtube? ATS?

If everything the media and police have said is a lie...where are you getting information from, unless you personally witnessed the bombing, the chase, and the eventual capture of one of the suspects.

You guys will use media sources to fight your side, then say they cant be trusted when your arguments are countered. Everything on youtube and conspiracy sites originates from the media at some point.....

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Frantasy
In the video below Boston Bombing Suspects Tsarnaev Brothers purportedly scream to the police “We didn’t do it – We give up” to which the police respond by firing shots at the suspects....
Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream

Oh my, this is the first thing I've seen which casts doubt in my mind....
but the younger one did confess in the hospital.

Probably after being warned that if he didn't take the fall, they would kill him. The US Mafia, err, Government has special agents to shut people like him up if they don't do what they're told.
as someone that is in the thread screaming about siding with the fact, would you care to provide some sources to corroborate what you are saying?

I said "probably", did I say it was a fact?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

of course you think it is fake, otherwise if the reality that the world you perceive is actually make believe were true, your mind would melt.

Of course you think it's real, otherwise if the reality of the actual situation would shatter your preconceived notions that every event, shooting, bombing, even hurricane or earthquake, is either a lie, a false flag, or a conspiracy.

Had I been shooting at police, I'd throw my gun aside, and would have lain on the ground with my hands behind my head. Not yelled something stupid like "We didn't do it." Admit it though.. it really doesn't matter how much evidence they had. They could have video of the entire bombing from start to finish, watching their every step.. and find bomb making equipment in their homes.. and emails on their computers linking them to terrorist cells.. and written letters from the suspects saying why they did it.. and I guarantee you would STILL think they are innocent. Admit it. There is nothing the media or law enforcement could say that would change your preconceived notions of the event.

That's why I don't even bother trying to argue these cases with folks any more. There is no point. It's like arguing with a child. When every single comment is responded to without logic or common sense, saying "they are lying".. or "it's a false flag!".. it's like talking to a kid who yells out their theory while holding their fingers in their ears and going "La la laa!".. refusing to listen to anything else.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

This is how conspiracy theorizing works: anything can be interpreted as evidence for the “theory.” Bomb dogs present? Government was in on it. Bomb dogs not present? Government was in on it. High security? Government knew. Light security? Government knew. No photos of victims? No victims. Photos of victims? Fakes and actors. Police don’t catch a suspect? They let him escape on purpose. Police caught suspect? Framed patsy. Security cameras show suspects? Photoshop. Cameras don’t show them? Cover up.

Edit: I learned to just filter out the garbage you read, and laugh because you cant change other peoples false reality because I tried many times. No matter how absurd people sound, they will believe it and what ever makes them happy, let them be happy because for some people this is their life.
edit on 1-5-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Will ATS let the COURTS decide already?!

My God! Since when are we the harbingers of all things mighty and true??

Not a slight on you per se, but our reaction writ large as a community ... seems I felt it appropriate to insert it here. You bring up good points for sure, just saying ... it isn't our job to establish guilt. Perhaps THAT'S why we don't believe the media frenzy and infamy.

Sigh.
edit on 1-5-2013 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It's just the young 'gangsta' mentality.

My son told us that he didn't commit the crimes he was accused of up until the facts were presented... He then said he was sorry.

Who you going to believe, a scared child or the cold hard facts?

My money is on the facts as I know for a fact that POS's will blame everyone else but themselves if they can.

Bet when they tie in the 'old lady' she claims at first she knew nothing, then she misunderstood, then manipulation, then she is sorry...as the facts land her in jail.

A drowning person will try to take those next to them down too before coming to peace with their situation.

....they crippled over a hundred people...why do we care how they feel? They chose their path in this life, let them travel on it.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
'We give up'...not sure what I hear there, could be 'hands up', hard to tell.

'We didn't do it'...that does sound quite clear to me. Who it is or whether the video is a fake I don't know!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Thank you for that link, in case no one else gets around to saying it. I didn't realize there were pictures of the shootout from residents with a view of the brothers and then, the one fleeing to squash the other right there in the street. That is an eye opener. You may have caught in another thread that I'm making a half attempt right now to collect imagery from all aspects and will put a real effort toward this after finals next week.

That adds considerably to what I have in terms of a whole new aspect and it's very much appreciated in the midst of so much guesswork, speculation and simply bad info.

Personally, I have very little, if any, doubt as to the fact these two did it. They claimed it to the guy they carjacked. We have the tapes and stills from the Marathon to see, a dead cop at MIT and another critically wounded later..and the survivor admitting to it at the hospital (admissible in the end or not...it sure is to me, anyway).

It's what came after the bombing that I still have questions with for the collection of material ...and just waiting until I have time to really look and not just idly guess. Some of what is happening now in this just detracts from what I think ARE legitimate questions to look at.....but again, your contribution sure helps as solid material!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Just a thought,

If the cops were yelling "keep em' up", then why did they continue to yell "keep em' up" after shots had been fired? It makes no sense what so ever. Those weren't warning shots, the police do not take warning shots in this type of situation because it would more likely end in a shootout. If the brothers were the first to shoot then why would the cop keep yelling "keep em' up" after the first 3 shots? To me, the voices sounded like they were of a Russian accent, but I can also hear why people think they are saying "keep em' up" but it just doesn't make sense. I hear "eee giv up" and where the e and g slur together it has a slight "k" sound.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal
Having watched the clip, i cannot say i know who is yelling "we didnt do it" , "we give up".

My honest thoughts on the clip at the moment is that it is fake.

The video seemed to have been dubbed. Click on the original video found in the description and it sounds very different. "We give up!" turns into "Give up!"

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm to lazy to dissect the video. Someone with a bare bones computer and freeware should be able to download and extract the audio. Audacity can be used to clarify the audio.

It seems very biased the way it is presented. Who ever made the video obviously has an agenda.

Can we even confirm that the video was shot at the location claimed? For all we know it could be some other shoot out in some other city.

Sorry guys -- I can't bite on this one.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tulkor

Yes, I saw that too. It's no surprise how many can be duped by edited videos like these. I guess we're looking for answers and do not care if the evidence is faked or not.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
As mentioned earlier in the thread, the audio is original to the video and someone stated that they were watching this clip (without subtitles) on live TV that night. Obviously the subtitles help influence opinion, but that does not automatically make it the wrong interpretation.
edit on 1-5-2013 by GUknights75 because: Clarify

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GUknights75

Could of been a sick form of mockery by the brothers...if that.

IMO
People who target civilians in all of their struggles are cowards and will do cowardly deeds...as they get a few govt employee's in this process. Their main goal is to control by fear.

People who target terrorists mainly and civilians by accident want to better the world. Their main goal is for freedom from oppression. Tactics of fear control are never the main goal. Same people will work out differences with those previously targeted... Fear control isnt and never was the main goal.
/IMO

edit on 1-5-2013 by ChuckNasty because: spell check errors

Edit. Nvm, just noticed this is in the hoax bin. Grants.
edit on 1-5-2013 by ChuckNasty because: poop

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
It's not "we didn't do it" being said. It's something else and I think it's a cop shouting. I almost thought I heard the word "gun." Ignore the words on the screen when you listen.

Closer to the end after the give it up shouts, I thought I heard, "He's got a rifle", or "you got that rifle?" It's hard to tell, but it is on the broadcast version and sounds like one of the cops.
edit on 1-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Good job mods, its now in the appropriate forum

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I'm to lazy to dissect the video. Someone with a bare bones computer and freeware should be able to download and extract the audio. Audacity can be used to clarify the audio.

It seems very biased the way it is presented. Who ever made the video obviously has an agenda.

Can we even confirm that the video was shot at the location claimed? For all we know it could be some other shoot out in some other city.

Sorry guys -- I can't bite on this one.

You may want to look at my thread about this "we didnt do it" HOAX

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have NO agenda, i just point out the obvious...the thread doesnt support this HOAX, it shows it for what it is.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Originally posted by eventHorizon
ATS and other sites have been infiltrated. Resistance is futile at this point...

Clearly, they "didn't do it". Absolutely clearly - yelled with an accent with fear in voice.

Yet... infiltrators will bombard truth with their own false variations until truth... vanishes.
Just like that....
Worked before. Will work again. Massive extremely efficient propaganda machine...

All hail one world government and their obedient lackeys.

No its been infiltrated by sane, logical, people that speak english.

You really think its the suspects shouting "we give up", "we didnt do it" whilst shooting at the police? See why i say sane, logical people...close your eyes, remove the thought of "we didnt do it" listen a few times...its clear as day, "get your hands up!" which is logical given the police dont want to be shot!!!

Anyway, believe what you will, everything is a conspiracy apparently!!! As i read somewhere the other day the only people who believe the brothers are innocent are teens, especially teen girls and conspiracy theorists who for a better word, arent always the full ticket.

See my thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 videos of this incident, one from the porch as in the OP, and one from a window opposite the car. Had it been the suspects shouting, it would have been heard in both videos...but its not. Its the police shouting!!
edit on 30-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Not true, If one is closer than the other you may not hear it on one but on the other.
2 different type of cameras will probably have been used, different mic's in them cameras.
I';m not disputing what is said but a simple 'it would be heard in both videos' is not a straight forward fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join