It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream We Didn’t Do It, We Give Up! Before Police Fire Shots

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That is what I was thinking as well, there is no question that they killed the cop.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
ATS and other sites have been infiltrated. Resistance is futile at this point...

Clearly, they "didn't do it". Absolutely clearly - yelled with an accent with fear in voice.

Yet... infiltrators will bombard truth with their own false variations until truth... vanishes.
Just like that....
Worked before. Will work again. Massive extremely efficient propaganda machine...

All hail one world government and their obedient lackeys.

No its been infiltrated by sane, logical, people that speak english.

You really think its the suspects shouting "we give up", "we didnt do it" whilst shooting at the police? See why i say sane, logical people...close your eyes, remove the thought of "we didnt do it" listen a few times...its clear as day, "get your hands up!" which is logical given the police dont want to be shot!!!

Anyway, believe what you will, everything is a conspiracy apparently!!! As i read somewhere the other day the only people who believe the brothers are innocent are teens, especially teen girls and conspiracy theorists who for a better word, arent always the full ticket.

See my thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 videos of this incident, one from the porch as in the OP, and one from a window opposite the car. Had it been the suspects shouting, it would have been heard in both videos...but its not. Its the police shouting!!
edit on 30-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't hear we give up. Subjective.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Sane, logical people that always side with the government have infiltrated ATS. Though I like the sane, logical people that side with facts better.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal
Having watched the clip, i cannot say i know who is yelling "we didnt do it" , "we give up".

My honest thoughts on the clip at the moment is that it is fake.

The "We give up" was edited in to the video

I concur.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frantasy
In the video below Boston Bombing Suspects Tsarnaev Brothers purportedly scream to the police “We didn’t do it – We give up” to which the police respond by firing shots at the suspects....
Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream

Oh my, this is the first thing I've seen which casts doubt in my mind....
but the younger one did confess in the hospital.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is going to be one of those 'false flags' or conspiracies that everyone knows isn't one. Yet the people who believe it is, will stoop to no end of effort to try and convince us that it is one.

I am in the camp that says it was the police shouting.

I am also in the camp that says this was no false flag to steal anyones rights. My own theory is that this bombing was almost stopped, but they missed it by inches; that they knew something was in play but failed to stop it.

The only conspiracy there in, would be that they are not going to say they missed stopping it by inches. It'd be buried under the guise of "Not damaging the public's trust."

But even then, its just as likely they didn't even have a clue.

M.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I should have known. Why would someone do that?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by neo96

Because they think people are dumb and will buy anything,

edit on 30-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The audio in that video isn't clear enough to definitively determine what is being said and by who.

After listening to the clip from the news channel version, I hear the following:

"Give it up" 5x
and
then
either
"Get your hands up" or "Put your hands up" 3x

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yeah....no. No conspiracy here, folks. These kids did it. That's the cops in the video telling them to give up.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

In the video below Boston Bombing Suspects Tsarnaev Brothers purportedly scream to the police “We didn’t do it – We give up” to which the police respond by firing shots at the suspects....

Probably after being warned that if he didn't take the fall, they would kill him. The US Mafia, err, Government has special agents to shut people like him up if they don't do what they're told.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

Probably after being warned that if he didn't take the fall, they would kill him. The US Mafia, err, Government has special agents to shut people like him up if they don't do what they're told.
as someone that is in the thread screaming about siding with the fact, would you care to provide some sources to corroborate what you are saying?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Sane, logical people that always side with the government have infiltrated ATS. Though I like the sane, logical people that side with facts better.

Im siding with facts and evidence, not crazy ideas concocted by people who want to believe everyone is out to get them...or for financial gain!

LISTEN TO IT!!!! dont look at the screen, listen.....

Your mind is making it sound like whats written on the screen, had the video been uploaded with no text you would have heard "get your hands up" and never gave it a second glance.

Your siding with facts and evidence? LOL dont make me laugh, you are siding with wild claims that have no evidence...as in the video in the OP, your hearing what you want to hear.

I couldnt care less if they were guilty or not, it has no bearing on my life. I like to do my bit educating those that are a sandwich short of a picnic as much as i can, but as in this case, it normally falls on deaf ears.

Its got annotations to make it easier for your brain to engage and take in whats being said
And its repeated, slowly

edit on 30-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

reply to post by neo96

Because they think people are dumb and will buy anything,

edit on 30-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I plead temporary dumbness

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Im siding with facts and evidence, not crazy ideas concocted by people who want to believe everyone is out to get them...or for financial gain!

LISTEN TO IT!!!! dont look at the screen, listen.....

Your mind is making it sound like whats written on the screen, had the video been uploaded with no text you would have heard "get your hands up" and never gave it a second glance.

Your siding with facts and evidence? LOL dont make me laugh, you are siding with wild claims that have no evidence...as in the video in the OP, your hearing what you want to hear.

I couldnt care less if they were guilty or not, it has no bearing on my life. I like to do my bit educating those that are a sandwich short of a picnic as much as i can, but as in this case, it normally falls on deaf ears.

You are siding with "facts" and "evidence" given by the government. And in this case, it's similar to believing what the mafia says in a murder case.

Deny ignorance my friend.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I watched with my eyes closed.

I can't make out most of the voices...the only clear phrase I can hear is one time "hands up".

Call me crazy, but what do police ALWAYS yell at suspects???

I can't make it all out, but hearing clearly one time the voice saying "hands up"...I can only assume this is a police officer yelling and not the suspects.
edit on 30-4-2013 by LogicGrind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Nah easy mistake to make remember where we are ATS:

Question everything Accept nothing

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You are siding with "facts" and "evidence" given by the government. And in this case, it's similar to believing what the mafia says in a murder case.

Deny ignorance my friend.

You are siding with half baked conspiracy theories....that dont add up

Yea im the ignorant one for looking at all the facts lol...i assume you were there given your unquestionable knowledge of this event?

You lot are so in denial you cannot even think for yourselves, you throw logic to the kerbside to fulfill your weird conspiracies...fantasies...i dont know why you do it to be honest?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Who in their right mind can distinguish what is being said? This video to be honest is not even remotly close to those words, it has added text which is similar to the The Mcgurk Effect.

Lmao, people in this thread calling this smoking gun evidence that the suspects were not involved and it was an inside job. The suspects were using pressure cooker bombs and shooting at police, want proof?

Link

But these pictures will get swept under the rug and ignored. Have a nice day.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join