It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride Debate in Portland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Apparently, Portland, OR is debating whether or not to add fluoride to their water and two doctors get into a debate - while one dentist checks the facts.

Jay Levy, Dentist and Fact-Checker

Here are the original videos from Dr. Yolanda White and Dr. Wu, respectively.

Doctor Yolanda Whyte's Assertations

Dr. Wu's Rebuttal

And finally, a scene from the movie Black Dynamite featuring Fiendish Dr. Wu.

Fiendish Doctor Wu

edit on 30-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

You will get a s&f just for the Fiendish Doctor Wu clip.

After further review I have no idea who to believe.

edit on 30-4-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The falsehoods conveyed through professional grade feel-good PR by the Pro-Poison group speak for themselves, imho, but let me guess, they will use those these electronic contraptions by Diebold so you'll have your toxins whether you like it or not.

If i were malicious, i'd hope it's the real cause of autism, that way the Pro-Poison people would render themselves extinct (along with countless innocent and even more ignorant victims, unfortunately).

The real kicker here is that everybody probably understands that straight sugar is much better than corn syrup (HFCS), yet you'll see no inclination from these folks to change anything. The real question is why exactly they just love to dish out fluorines, it's not as if the choice couldn't be made individually, but hey, that's exactly what these people vehemently reject: someone having any choice - these people are all totalitarian in outlook, because they believe themselves superior somehow, much like people who fawn over their own IQs are more likely to lament about issues of overpopulation.

It's really like Nazism, when you're 'chose' or 'special' everybody else suddenly becomes subhuman... well we know how it worked out for them last time, don't we?

new topics

join