It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another town on Lock Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by Manhater
People these days...

These days...

Oh right, I forgot that this poor girl's life means nothing because it is impossible to 1-up Hitler.

...these days...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by Manhater
People these days...

These days...

This has absolutely ZERO to do with the thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Now that a precedent has been set with the events in Boston I imagine we'll be reading of this happening more and more.

It will become the norm because people will just accept it with the belief that it makes them safer. That's almost becoming a bit of a cliche these days.

As someone pointed out in another thread Washington D.C. wasn't locked down a sniper was on the loose back in about 2001/2002 (I can't remember when), nor was the city (Los Angeles?) on lockdown when that disgruntled officer Dorner (I can't remember his first name) was on the loose.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

One up Hilter

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I did read the article I obviously missed that part, no need to be snarky.
So that is even worse, they were at a little league game while she was home alone? At home unsupervised? Im just saying, people need to be held accountable for their own actions. I would never leave my children at home alone, but then, I guess I would not have to deal with the tragedy this family did.
edit on 30-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think the media found a new buzzword that brings in more hits to their articles. As it would seem, this "lock down" is little more than people in a small town being cautious after a horrible event occurred. The news seems to run in cycles. Once they find a hot topic they stick with it until their visitors attention fades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join