It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid FAKE Terrorist attact actors - I met some yesterday (pics)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

Originally posted by YapTalk
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Let's see some of the other work you've done that drew attention to your skills to such a high degree that the government feels comfortable revealing this information to you..

I swear, there are suckers everywhere.

Your reading comprehension skills need some work.

This is what I said in my opening OP

I was referred to these particular people by another client whom I have done a few websites for and it was really just an email out of the blue.

During our Skype conversation it came up that they have actors for terrorism drills and that they make quite a bit of money supplying actors for said drills.

I really did not believe them until they showed me the facebook page of one of these actors that contains the following pictures:

See the part about NOT BELIEVING THEM until they directed me to said facebook page with the pics?

Go back and re-read... maybe it will sink in.

No, my comprehension skills are fine. Yours seem to be lacking. I understand that work you've done in the past is how this company found and attempted to recruit you. I'm asking you to post some of your previous web development.

I also understood that you claim to have not believed them until they directed you to some random facebook page. Again, this is where we show that my brain works better than yours because random images of a facebook page don't prove a thing to me.

If I posted pictures of a cartoon Easter Bunny would that satisfy the burden of proof for you if I claimed to have met him?

Again, suckers everywhere.

And I also said that my previous client might be tricking ME.

From the original OP

There is also the probability that my previous client is playing a trick on me because of a past conversation that we had about losing our rights etc. He was gun ho about giving up rights in exchange for security.

If this is a trick, it is quite an elaborate one and I do not see what they would gain by tricking me.

See my skepticism since the beginning? In the original OP I am saying that I did not believe them + that a trick might be played on ME.

All the info I have on this is the original email asking if I had time for another client and that I was referred to them by XXXXXX.

I replied that I am always on skype and that we could chat there.

A headset and a conversation later I saw the facebook page with these 'paid actors' and brought it to ATS for a discussion.

Simple

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by YapTalk

That link is unavailable to me. Anyone else?

I think that you have to be signed into facebook

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

ATS MODS PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT images of 'gore', these are images of FAKE injuries as you will see these smiling actors with their fake injuries.

These images are akin to a Halloween costume and I think they are very important to my OP below as many people are asking if these drill actors actually exist and this is actually definitive proof that these actors are real.

So I guess what I'm really getting at is where is the definitive proof?

I saw an episode of Dirty Jobs that featured a makeup studio that can create lifelike wounds.. Is that proof that the government hires actors to pretend to be terrorists and wounded victims?

So please, post your PROOF.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

ATS MODS PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT images of 'gore', these are images of FAKE injuries as you will see these smiling actors with their fake injuries.

These images are akin to a Halloween costume and I think they are very important to my OP below as many people are asking if these drill actors actually exist and this is actually definitive proof that these actors are real.

So I guess what I'm really getting at is where is the definitive proof?

I saw an episode of Dirty Jobs that featured a makeup studio that can create lifelike wounds.. Is that proof that the government hires actors to pretend to be terrorists and wounded victims?

You do know that ATS is not a gore website and threads get 404d if they show gore. Hence the note for the mods to the thread had a chance to live.

+ I hear you about proof. Like I said many, many, many times before, there is a probability that a previous client is playing a joke/hoax on me.

The only 'proof' I have is that facebook page and I also said that.

Besides 1 email just asking if I had time for a new site/client.
edit on 30-4-2013 by YapTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Doesn't even take that much! I have a group of friends that run and promote Haunted Attractions. They could create these same effects 5 times a night while setting up. Heck, in my younger days I was even pretty good at gashed open wounds.

And 200K for a data base website when there is already a crisis actor website up and going?? Plus why send pics of people in makeup? It's not like an actor or actress would specialize in "I'm head wound guy" or "I'm entrails lady".

Anyone that is or knows someone that is police/EMS/first responder has seen similar pics and already knows these people get makeup for the drills. It's not a news flash.
edit on 30-4-2013 by OneisOne because: typo

edit on 30-4-2013 by OneisOne because: eating and typing makes for typos!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

The gore is not what was doing it and getting posts and threads 404'ed or T&C'd out of existence.

As I was among those to learn in an unusual instance that had me getting the big Mod Ruler Of Justice slapped over my poor paws .... The explanation was very direct, to the point and without room for misunderstanding. ATS was not going to be a host to wild speculation and finger pointing of Actors when the real people, identifiable by name and image, are known to one and all as the specific and outright targets of that speculation.

Take it for what you will ...but I think I've had posts zapped from 'On-High' maybe a half dozen times in my time at this site. Maybe not that many ....and this was one of them. I'd been making a point against the whole thing too. Didn't matter..THAT was deemed close enough to what wasn't going to be encouraged.

Gore added to the issue ..but it wasn't THE issue as I was professionally but bluntly told.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by YapTalk

The gore is not what was doing it and getting posts and threads 404'ed or T&C'd out of existence.

As I was among those to learn in an unusual instance that had me getting the big Mod Ruler Of Justice slapped over my poor paws .... The explanation was very direct, to the point and without room for misunderstanding. ATS was not going to be a host to wild speculation and finger pointing of Actors when the real people, identifiable by name and image, are known to one and all as the specific and outright targets of that speculation.

Take it for what you will ...but I think I've had posts zapped from 'On-High' maybe a half dozen times in my time at this site. Maybe not that many ....and this was one of them. I'd been making a point against the whole thing too. Didn't matter..THAT was deemed close enough to what wasn't going to be encouraged.

Gore added to the issue ..but it wasn't THE issue as I was professionally but bluntly told.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

I got 404d the other day for "gore" (the body of the Boston bomber that showed the gash on his torso.) The very direct reason was gore.

Give me a sec to see if I still have that email

< snipped text from private messages >

MOD EDIT - PLEASE REVIEW:

16f.) Private Messages: You will not use the private messaging system to send mass messages to multiple member accounts. All private messages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Violations will result in immediate account termination. You also agree that Private Messages are confidential. You will not post or publically display messages received from TAN, their agents, or any other members, in any way, without the written permission of the author. TAN, at their discretion, may review the content of your private messages when, and only when, complaints are received from the recipient(s) of your messages.

ATS Terms And Conditions of Use
edit on 4/30/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

So you post another thread with fake gore instead of the real thing ...to essentially make the same point? (Not like about 3 dozen other threads ...and 2 up right now in recent topics...aren't already suggesting)?

Ummm.. Okie Dokie. Well, I suppose I had my say with everyone else. Interesting choices folks make sometimes when sitting at the blank screen of a new thread submission. Interesting indeed.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by YapTalk

So you post another thread with fake gore instead of the real thing ...to essentially make the same point? (Not like about 3 dozen other threads ...and 2 up right now in recent topics...aren't already suggesting)?

Ummm.. Okie Dokie. Well, I suppose I had my say with everyone else. Interesting choices folks make sometimes when sitting at the blank screen of a new thread submission. Interesting indeed.

The other thread was about the bomber himself. Plus it was someone's elses utube vid that had that particular image of the bomber. I just wrote a thread around it.

This is a completely different thing that does not even have anything to do with Boston bombings etc.

Plus my 404d thread was quite a while ago. You're now jumping to conclusions.

edit on 30-4-2013 by YapTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I don't know if this is proof but here is a contracting agency that contracts to the govt. for actors.

crisisactors.org...

and this....nevadagovernor2014.com...

I'm personally not a crisis actor but many of my fellow SAG-AFTRA members supplement their income as crisis actors.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

This is a completely different thing that does not even have anything to do with Boston bombings etc.

I'll just note one more thing before leaving this thread. I can almost feel the eyes of mods watching this as it progresses and my poor little paws still hurt from the last ruler of correction.

You posted this ...not in an entertainment or media forum to highlight the use of actors in disaster drills, military medic training or police/fire first responder training. You posted it in General Conspiracies. That speaks for itself and beyond all the words to the contrary for what it's purpose was, in my personal view.

Actions always speak louder than words ...spoken or typed. Just my last two cents. (hides paws and hops quickly off)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Interesting story, Crisis actors are out there.
My only problem with this whole thing is the TIMING of this thread, especially
with many running around claiming they were used in the bombing in Boston.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What's funny is that anyone with half a brain would realize that it would be way to much work to compartmentalize and keep secret the use of paid actors for a fake terrorist attack.

I think the people spouting off about paid actors are actually the disinfo agents themselves, trying to paint other conspiracy-minded people as completely loony and out of touch with reality.

Another reason why TPTB would be pushing this obviously idiotic theory would be to create more "static". The more random theories flying around, the harder it is to really focus on the real data we have at our disposal. If they keep everyone divided and arguing over something that is so patently false, no one will ever put all the REAL puzzle pieces together.

Yep, there are disinfo agents aplenty, and this paid-actor-theory would fit quite nicely with their M.O.

*starts to go back through various member's post history*

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I do a decent amount of acting, and have seen the exact same thing on many sets. I'm not sure what this proves. I could take pictures of any set and claim they are really pictures of fake victims.....

Crisis actors are a real thing, and they are necessary, but Im just not getting what this is supposed to prove

edit on 30-4-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by YapTalk

That link is unavailable to me. Anyone else?

Yeah kind of odd that it's unavailable. Guess the feds didn't want anyone to know about this

Star and flag for the op

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just thought it was cool finding out that there are paid actors that do drills with realistic prosthetic wounds. I didn't know they existed.

The OP didn't make any profound arguments about the Boston incident. Stop being so hostile.

PROOF! I DEMAND PROOOOF

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

There are also paid pyrotechnic companies that are professionals. Controlled explosions, fireworks.

Just like there are paid actors.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There was a drill here not to long ago that involved the police, fire, and medical responders.

A number of high school students played the dead and injured so the emergency responders could practice.

I think that the result was that the police fire and medical responders needed to improve their communications.

I don't think this is part of a conspiracy but rather just emergency responders preparing for emergencies, which of course we all hope will never happen

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This thread really made me think of this:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Perhaps someone should start a database of these crisis actors....for future reference.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join