It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stabbing at Catholic Church

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Tolerance is a rare thing today, and far too many ignorantly equate tolerance with acceptance.

Some of my really good friends are Catholic. One wants to join the Masons, but has misgivings about the edicts from the Catholic Church. I told him not to go against his conscience and join the Knights of Columbus, and if he ever changes his mind to let me know.

reply to post by mideast

He made a hero of Masons?! God help us. How dare he not show us in a bad light?!

Just because you have a negatively skewed opinion of us, doesn't mean others have to as well nor is opposition to your opinion mean they are wrong. There is nothing wrong with Freemasonry, only your opinion.

Also note, an awkward handshake doesn't a Mason make. The Pope is not a Mason, the Queen of England is not a Mason, and Obama is not a Mason. if you disagree, please post what Lodge they are a member of and when they were initiated.

I do like though in your previous post that I responded to how easily you were to justify the use of violence over a movie.

Originally posted by network dude
It's such a shame that this site's motto is to deny ignorance and all you seem to do is display it openly.

Truer words have never been spoken.

reply to post by King Seesar

ND didn't say that all who disagree with us are going to go on a stabbing spree. He was merely talking about the fringe element.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm glad there were no causalities!

It's just a good thing he didn't wield executive powers or have unilateral power to kill with predator drones!

And i'm very glad he didn't have access to funnel millions of dollars in US Aid to Al-Queda!

Or this could have been ...alot worse!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Existing thread, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank You

-duplicate thread closed-

new topics

<< 1   >>

join