Stabbing at Catholic Church

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sunday April 28, 2013 two people were injured by a man weilding a knife at a Cathlic Church in north west Albuqeruque. He rushed the choir yelling, "false Preacher!" and attacked a fellow parishoner. Another was injured trying to sheild the victim. Other men in the church came to their aid and subdued the attacker, holding him until police arrived. The reason for the attack, according to the attacker's own words, were because he thought the man was a freemason. He also believed the Freemasons had tapped into the Church's sound system to spread Satan's word. The man is the son of a eucaristic minister, and a self-proclaimed " mason hunter" Below is a link to a local news agency and their story on it.
www.koat.com...

Carpener told police that he attacked the choir director because he believed Alvarez was part of a group of Freemasons involved in a large-scale conspiracy.

edit on 30-4-2013 by borracho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by borracho

What a fool. Anyone knows we Freemasons don't spread mind control at the Catholic Church. (our bosses, the Vatican, claim that territory) We usually use the speaker system at the local 7-11. Our leader Mayor Bloomburg has us spreading messages of satanic 48oz drinks and the devil's meat filled hot dogs. (slurpies are good to go)

On a serious note, the Catholics don't like Freemasons anyway, what would give this nut the idea to look for masons at a catholic service?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by borracho
The man is the daughter of a eucaristic minister, and a self-proclaimed " mason hunter"

Hi OP, wouldn't the man actually be the son of an eucaristic minister?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 30-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Quote went wrong

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

and a self-proclaimed " mason hunter"

I wonder if he puts that down on his W-2?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

On a serious note, the Catholics don't like Freemasons anyway

Maybe they have the right after Freemasons made "da vinci code" movie ,mocking church and showing freemasonry as the hero of both science and religion.

what would give this nut the idea to look for masons at a catholic service?

Because they infiltrate anywhere.
edit on 30-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

You are correct, fixed. thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

On a serious note, the Catholics don't like Freemasons anyway

Maybe they have the right after Freemasons made "da vinci code" movie ,mocking church and showing freemasonry as the hero of both science and religion.

Actually, Dan Brown did that. He is not a mason.

what would give this nut the idea to look for masons at a catholic service?

Because they infiltrate anywhere.

Please explain this statement. How have masons infiltrated anywhere? Are you sure you aren't just really paranoid?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The alleged "mason hunter" has also been charged with vandalizing the local Masonic Lodge in Rio Rancho NM. He spray painted red and blue over various parts of the exterior of the lodge and included a sign that read " I hope you can guess who I am"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What an idiot. It's people like this that I wish I could force them to see what Freemasonry really is. Make him feel like even more of an ass when he realizes how stupid and wrong he is.

But I suppose Duality would have no real meaning if not of people like this.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

What a fool. Anyone knows we Freemasons don't spread mind control at the Catholic Church.

The Catholic church got hundreds or thousands of freemasons killed during Hitlers takeover.

Many Masons are not fond of the papal religion.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

In actuality, we don't mind any religion, it's the Catholic's that don't seem to like Freemasons.
I was/am a confirmed Catholic, but became a Freemason. If I went back to church and asked, I am quite sure I would be told I am no longer what I was, but since it doesn't bother me, I don't intend to ask.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

In actuality, we don't mind any religion, it's the Catholic's that don't seem to like Freemasons.
I was/am a confirmed Catholic, but became a Freemason. If I went back to church and asked, I am quite sure I would be told I am no longer what I was, but since it doesn't bother me, I don't intend to ask.

Crazy is as crazy does. It's sad how some people are so messed up and consumed by hate. (I'm referring to the man/daughter of the Eucharistic minister here.)

However, just a point of clarification. Catholics do not hate Freemasons. Some of the oaths are not compatible with what it means to be a "practical Catholic," but out of respect for their secrecy, I will not comment further. It is their business, not mine. Most priests will still offer the Eucharist to Freemasons, however, most Knights of Columbus councils will not admit current members unless they first renounce their membership. Of course, there are exceptions to both of these.
edit on 4/30/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: clarification

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Da Viinci Code wasn't about the Freemasons and the Freemasons didn't come up with that piece of fiction.

Plus making a movie doesn't justify violent reactions.

I could care less about them or what they think. Plus, I don't condemn modern people for what ancestors did.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

The tolerance taught by freemasonry is one of the things that drew me towards it.

I cannot grasp how anyone claiming to be religious in any way would advocate violence or even just hate, but it happens all too often.

I have been back to church a few times, but have not gone up to communion. Since I don't believe in confession to anyone other than God, I seem to have a disconnect with the requirements, so I accept that and move on.

I do enjoy telling the priests that they will get a big surprise in heaven when St. Peter slaps them on the back and tells them it was supposed to be "celebrate!, not celibate!"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The irony of him hunting baphomet occultists out of a ring of saturn worshiping pedophiles.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

The tolerance taught by freemasonry is one of the things that drew me towards it.

I cannot grasp how anyone claiming to be religious in any way would advocate violence or even just hate, but it happens all too often.

I have been back to church a few times, but have not gone up to communion. Since I don't believe in confession to anyone other than God, I seem to have a disconnect with the requirements, so I accept that and move on.

I do enjoy telling the priests that they will get a big surprise in heaven when St. Peter slaps them on the back and tells them it was supposed to be "celebrate!, not celibate!"

I am not going to sit here and pretend the Catholic church does not have its issues, But I would certainly welcome you back.

Still not sure what to think about the new Pope, but it does sound like changing the celibate thing is a possibility.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Actually, Dan Brown did that. He is not a mason.

Anyway , he made a hero of masons.

Please explain this statement. How have masons infiltrated anywhere? Are you sure you aren't just really paranoid?

and much more.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Ah, yes, you are of the misguided belief that anyone who shakes hands awkwardly must be a mason.
I suppose if that keeps you busy and off the streets.....
It's such a shame that this site's motto is to deny ignorance and all you seem to do is display it openly.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

What an idiot. It's people like this that I wish I could force them to see what Freemasonry really is. Make him feel like even more of an ass when he realizes how stupid and wrong he is.

But I suppose Duality would have no real meaning if not of people like this.

Everyone who doesn't agree with freemasnory doesn't go around stabbing people because they are masons or think they are masons because if they did quite frankly you would all be dead....

It's clear this loon knows nothing at all about the basic structure of masonry i mean even i know most catholics are anti-mason or warn there congregation not to join...

However you are wrong about Duality most people fall within the gray of life not black or white altho a few do but there is more then two forces in my opinion....
edit on 30-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

What is crazy? what it "nuts"? Unless you had someone like this to put those terms into perspective, they would not mean much at all. But since we do have inbreeds like this, we can fully comprehend the terms used to describe them. Maybe duality was the wrong term.

And I am glad he is in the minority.Killing masons for being masons is so 1940ish.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join