It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL purpose of I.Q. Testing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Is to acquire targeting information to use to weed intelligence out of the gene pool, so that humanity will become progressively dumber, and easier to "Manage/Control" by the Global Bankers.

edit on 30-4-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

If that is the case, then why do "they" encourage abortions? Wouldn't that provide a larger pool to cultivate a mindless, obedient group?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If that is the case, then why do "they" encourage abortions? Wouldn't that provide a larger pool to cultivate a mindless, obedient group?

Because they also want population reduction.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Greetings!

How do they weed out the high IQ people?

Why are organisations like MENSA around if high IQ people are being weeded out?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

How do they weed out the high IQ people?

Selective Breeding enforced by Mass Social Engineering and Behaviour Control.

Why are organisations like MENSA around if high IQ people are being weeded out?

because if people knew that they were weeding out intellectuals, there would be a public outcry.

Tell me... what EXACTLY does MENSA do, other than functioning as a impotent social club?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I can agree to the dumbing down of the population. Schools don't encourage achievement anymore. They encourage group-think and social conformity.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

What you call impotent, I would call benevolent, because lets face it, if they were anything but benevolent, they'd be placed in the same place as the Bilderbergers and the CFR, amongst others.

Evil scary guys out to get us!

But since you call them impotent, they mustn't be, all 110,000 members.

Including these two:

A Sacramento preschooler has become one of the youngest members of the high IQ Society of Mensa.

Four-year-old Tiara Abraham followed in the footsteps of her 7-year-old brother Tanishq, who joined Mensa at around the same age.

Tiara's parents said they had her tested after she showed signs of a high IQ. Tiara took the WPPSI-III standardized IQ test and scored in the 99th percentile.

www.news10.net...

Why weren't these two kids weeded out?

I'm confused, didn't you say to acquire targeting information to use to weed intelligence out of the gene pool, so that humanity will become progressively dumber, and easier to "Manage/Control" by the Global Bankers.?

They did an IQ test and their high IQ is being encouraged and nurtured.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
Selective Breeding enforced by Mass Social Engineering and Behaviour Control.

Selective breeding?
It's up to us to decide who to "do".

because if people knew that they were weeding out intellectuals, there would be a public outcry.

Just like there would be a public outcry if people knew "they" (whoever they might be) use disposable kittens to wipe their butts. That's why you've never heard of that either.

Tell me... what EXACTLY does MENSA do, other than functioning as a impotent social club?

Mensa doesn't do much. Like most clubs.

Out in the real world, however, intelligent people do all kinds of cool stuff, such as bring you the latest technology, as well as telling you when you're talking complete nonsense.

edit on 30-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Fixed BBcode tags

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I can agree to the dumbing down of the population. Schools don't encourage achievement anymore. They encourage group-think and social conformity.

The Main purpose of school, besides from indoctrination, and mandating that the students obey, never question authority, etcetera....

Is to Induce a certain Social Hierarchy in the children's minds, while they are young.

This hierarchy places intelligent people at the FAR bottom of the totem pole, and Obedient workers at the TOP.

The Artificial Hierarchy is induced and maintained through a curious phenomenon known as SOCIAL PROOF.

Now, can you think.... What group of students are INDUCED to the top of the social pyramid, By the School itself?

Who does the school lavish attention on?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Selective breeding?
It's up to us to decide who to "do".

And what do you base your decisions on?

Are you saying that outside stimuli has absolutely no effect on who you "Select" to be a mate?

Social Pressures? Prevailing Opinions? The Thoughts of your Peers? The Views of the Mainstream Media?

Are you quite sure?

You do know why companies create Advertisements... right?

It's because they WORK at convincing people to buy their product.

Just like there would be a public outcry if people knew "they" (whoever they might be) use disposable kittens to wipe their butts. That's why you've never heard of that either.

I'm terribly sorry.... but did you come here to have a discussion about the Topic I posted?

Or are you here for something like Damage Control, to prevent the idea of NWO sponsored Anti-Intelligence Eugenics program from ever being discussed, by making such absurd comparisons as the HISTORIC massacre of intellectuals by Tyranny... to the Use of kittens to wipe one's butt?

Out in the real world, however, intelligent people do all kinds of cool stuff, such as bring you the latest technology, as well as telling you when you're talking complete nonsense.

Wow, that was really a well crafted Ad Homenim you have there...

I especially liked the part where you made the presupposition that you were intelligent BECAUSE you disagreed with me, while at the same time, insinuating that I was Dumb BECAUSE I don't share your perspective.

You ARE here for damage control, aren't you?

I guess I hit the nail on the head, didn't I?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

What you call impotent, I would call benevolent

Oh, what does MENSA do, as an organization?

Why weren't these two kids weeded out?

Are you sure that MENSA isn't being used as another form of Indoctrination?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Oh, what does MENSA do, as an organization?

Well here is their mission statement:

To identify and to foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity; to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence; and to provide a stimulating intellectual and social environment for its members

Are you sure that MENSA isn't being used as another form of Indoctrination?

I assumed you didn't think so, since you called them impotent.

But of course, they must be, otherwise your theory starts to spring leaks.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Is to acquire targeting information to use to weed intelligence out of the gene pool, so that humanity will become progressively dumber, and easier to "Manage/Control" by the Global Bankers.
Now that is very interesting "to use to weed intelligence",this will mean that " the Global Bankers" have an IQ.

So,in fact dumbers want us dumb which is a contradiction in terms.

Oh I never understood what is an IQ test good for,because for me the tests never works.

The program says that cannot calculate the numbers below 20.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Well here is their mission statement:

To identify and to foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity; to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence; and to provide a stimulating intellectual and social environment for its members

And what do they *DO*

Mission statements are one thing... do they actively encourage human intelligence? OR do they just get people who are already smart to JOIN their group, so they can talk about stuff?

What ACTIONS have they taken to foster human intelligence?

These are the questions that I am asking.

I assumed you didn't think so, since you called them impotent.

That is because I believe that they ARE impotent.

But of course, they must be, otherwise your theory starts to spring leaks.

Again, always attacking, instead of just debating.

I'm trying to have a discussion... YOU are trying to insult me.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Now that is very interesting "to use to weed intelligence",this will mean that " the Global Bankers" have an IQ.

So,in fact dumbers want us dumb which is a contradiction in terms.

Oh I never understood what is an IQ test good for,because for me the tests never works.

The program says that cannot calculate the numbers below 20.

WAT?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

No insult was intended my friend, I apologise if it came across that way.

For what it's worth I agree with what Beezer says. western schooling is a joke.

What I don't agree with though, is your stance that intelligence is being weeded out.

As for what they do? As a group, it would appear to not be a whole lot, but there are plenty of individuals that do a lot, I guess they're like a social group for like minded (and IQed) people.

Now, back to my disagreeing with your stance, I present you with another child who has just been accepted by MENSA:

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Now, I've shown 3 children who are in the 99th percentile of IQ and they aren't being weeded out, are they?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't say it's just about IQ testing. (I mean if you're smart you don't need some test to tell you your smart)

If you look at the birthrate by family income you can see that 9.8% of families under $10K had a baby. Whereas only 5.4% of families over $75k had a baby.
Birth rate by income

Even the census bureau shows that most women who had a baby in 2012 didn't have a college degree.
Census 2012

So perhaps the dumbing down of America is about creating a large, cheap labor force. And lets be honest, businesses run the government. So having a cheap labor force would be ideal since wages are a huge expense.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

No insult was intended my friend, I apologise if it came across that way.

Fair enough....

For what it's worth I agree with what Beezer says. western schooling is a joke.

Lol, that's because western schooling IS a joke.

What I don't agree with though, is your stance that intelligence is being weeded out.

Would you at least agree, that it would be an effective, if long term, strategy to conquer a nation?

As for what they do? As a group, it would appear to not be a whole lot, but there are plenty of individuals that do a lot, I guess they're like a social group for like minded (and IQed) people

Yes, that is precisely what I was meaning... MENSA appears to be no more than a Social Group, as opposed to dedicated towards taking collective action of any sort.

Now, back to my disagreeing with your stance, I present you with another child who has just been accepted by MENSA:

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Now, I've shown 3 children who are in the 99th percentile of IQ and they aren't being weeded out, are they?

You have to admit, 3 is not a compelling amount of data points....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentNoise

So perhaps the dumbing down of America is about creating a large, cheap labor force.

Well, yeah... that's sort of what I was saying...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
And what do you base your decisions on?

On what I think is right.

Are you saying that outside stimuli has absolutely no effect on who you "Select" to be a mate?

At least in my country, yes, I chose to marry the person I wanted to marry.
There was in fact a little bit of resistance from parts of my family in the beginning of our relationship. I didn't mind nor care. I do what I please.

Social Pressures? Prevailing Opinions? The Thoughts of your Peers? The Views of the Mainstream Media?

These are valid points. Some people might find some of the above points as "problems" when they are/want to be in a relationship. Maybe they do not understand that the decision is ultimately their own?
That would however suggest that this "control" applies to people of lesser intelligence and therefore is of no use to in the grand master plan you described.

Are you quite sure?

I've been shaped by my genes, parents, environment and experiences that have shaped me to be the person I am today, and that surely affects who I am, and therefore who I'm attracted to and whom I attract.
I can't see in which part of my life I or any people around me would have been put into a "program" to make sure that the genes will get "dumbed down". We all live in the same environment, do the same things.

You do know why companies create Advertisements... right?

Yes.

It's because they WORK at convincing people to buy their product.

I thought they were for fun. People love to get their shows paused for these gems.

I'm terribly sorry.... but did you come here to have a discussion about the Topic I posted?

Yes.

Or are you here for something like Damage Control, to prevent the idea of NWO sponsored Anti-Intelligence Eugenics program from ever being discussed, by making such absurd comparisons as the HISTORIC massacre of intellectuals by Tyranny... to the Use of kittens to wipe one's butt?

Yes, I am in fact one of the secret NWO-guys covering up this sensitive matter.

I especially liked the part where you made the presupposition that you were intelligent BECAUSE you disagreed with me,

How was any disagreement with what you said the cause of my intelligence being on a specific level?

while at the same time, insinuating that I was Dumb BECAUSE I don't share your perspective.

I may have insinuated that you are talking nonsense, I did not call you dumb.
And no, not because you don't share my perspective, but because you are talking about the NWO.
And even if you'd be dumb, it doesn't mean I'm intelligent.

You ARE here for damage control, aren't you?

Absolutely.

I guess I hit the nail on the head, didn't I?

Nah I was just joking. There is no damage control necessary, as you know that smart people like you will be eliminated. Being such a threat.

edit on 30-4-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join