It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitnesses Report Ancient Alien Defense Weapons Destroy Russian Meteor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I thought I'd heard this story before...see this 2003 interview with Russian Valery Uvarov by the late Graham Birdsall of UK's now-defunct UFO Mag:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"VU: It is not so much a case of belief; we know what caused it. It was a meteor, but a meteor that was destroyed by ... let's say, a missile. The missile was generated by a material installation. We don't know who constructed it, but it was built long, long ago and is situated in Siberia, several hundred kilometers north of Tunguska. I can tell you that our investigation has revealed more than one explosion at Tunguska. Let me share something with you. The last time that this installation shot down a meteor was on 24/25 September last year (2002). The Americans ... they have three bases ... they, too, noticed this explosion. [Editor's Ref: See New Scientist vol 178 issue 2399 - 14 June 2003]"

Uvarov's description of the location is very vague and he only refers to one "installation", unless the multiple cauldrons are all parts of the same machine?

btw, Uvarov claimed to be "head of the Department of UFO Research, Science and Technical, National Security Academy, based in St Petersburg, Russia". In 2003, I found the contacted a National Security Academy in St Petersburg asking to be put in touch with Uvarov but was told he didn't work there but there were other academies that were not publicly listed.
edit on 3-5-2013 by SAXTON1576 because: Info on trying to contact Valery Uvarov

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Letting my imagination run with it, would they be some kind of scalar weapon? How would these automated weapons detect large masses entering the atmosphere? In the case of meteor point defense systems, that's some pretty fast reaction time for a structure to unfold, power up, aim, and fire. If they are already primarily charged up that could account for the sickness those researchers supposedly experienced. Remember the technician that died at the HAARP facility? That's a lot of juice.

Those sites need to be revisited using more sophisticated equipment. Why hasn't that been done?

"Aliens"? Advanced ancient people? Don''t know. They need to be found first. Then researched.

Is it possible that the sunken turned over "domes" are pieces of aircraft that may have broken up over Siberia, decades ago?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Remember the technician that died at the HAARP facility?

No, care to tell us about that?

Those sites need to be revisited using more sophisticated equipment. Why hasn't that been done?

Well, because there is nothing of interest there.... Why don't you go and check them out?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Flux8
Remember the technician that died at the HAARP facility?

No, care to tell us about that?

Eh, just hearsay, from Jesse V's HAARP investigation. It's always stuck with me, don't know why. I don't doubt it didn't happen. But you wouldn't hear about such a tragedy from mainstream sources, especially with help from the deep pockets of uncle sam to pay family and friends for their silence so it doesn't get there in the first place.
Fast forward to 30:20 to hear this guy's recall.
www.youtube.com...

Well, because there is nothing of interest there.... Why don't you go and check them out?

You mean there's nothing of interest there for you. There's plenty of interest from other explorers/researchers, as has already been shown.

And I won't be checking them out because I live in the US, and don't have the time, budget, or skill for that kind of exploration.
edit on 3-5-2013 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

This post links them: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Frantasy

100% agree. We can't see them or touch them just because our scientific level has no way to reach them.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't believe the theory, but it certainly is getting a lot of play, even in the mainstream Moscow newspapers.

Here's an example:

Nezavisimaya Gazeta Online -- 15 May 2013
WAS CHELYABINSK METEORITE ACTUALLY A FALLING SPACECRAFT? -- Viktor Myasnikov report headlined "Faulty spacecraft downed by meteorite" offers a new theory of the Chelyabinsk meteorite explosion. The author suggests that the phenomenon may have been caused by a spacecraft failure. Page 1, 6.

ng.ru...

15.05.2013 00:01:00
Недействующий космический аппарат сбит метеоритом
Независимая газета

Челябинский болид: версия № 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join