It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitnesses Report Ancient Alien Defense Weapons Destroy Russian Meteor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Several eyewitnesses have come forward in the Siberian region of Russia claiming that they seen at least two large metal defense weapons rise out of the ground and shoot either energy beams or laser beams at the large meteor that exploded in Russia back in February. What is amazing is that researchers on an expedition last year located several large metal structures that are in the same location as the sightings from the eyewitnesses. Local legends describe these metal cauldron like objects as ancient alien defense weapons that activate whenever a potential asteroid, meteor or comet strike is about to strike the Earth., Many researchers in Russia believe that this is actually what caused the Tunguska explosion more than a century ago.

A team of Russian ufologists and paranormal researchers are making the claim that the meteorite that exploded over Russia back in February of this year was actually blown up by several buried ancient alien metal structures located in Siberia. The team has even announced that they have interviewed at least 4 witnesses that seen these metal cauldrons rise up out of the ground and shoot "laser like" beams into the sky. The witnesses claim to have seen this only minutes before the explosion happened which ended up injuring over 1100 people in Russia.

Read more here: Ancient Alien Defense Weapons

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I thought the Ancient Alien Defense Weapons were all in Antarctica.

At least according to Star Gate Command.

Hang on, someones been watching too much TV or maybe had a little too much Vodka. Da!

With all these eye witnesses we don't even have any grainy video either.

I am disappointed! Where, oh where are the pics.

P

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 304edgewood

The story of the cauldrons in the Urals has always entertained and intrigued me but it has been banded about for a while now. This sounds like a modern rehash of the story.

There are quite a few threads dealing with the cauldrons which make interesting reading.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I find it very interesting to think there could be the possibility of an active ancient weapon platform out there. I'm sure there was a recent tale of some scientist leading an expedition out there to confirm the cauldrons existed.... Don't quote me on that however

edit on 30/4/2013 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 304edgewood

And despite the fact that SEVERAL caught footage of the actual meteor, NO ONE captured footage of the missiles.

NO ONE , even though SEVERAL people saw that as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Meteor hurdles to the Earth, enters the atmosphere and does what they typically do, burn up on entry.

Massive alien metal cauldrons that are mysteriously invisible to the naked eye - or so well hidden that the most technological observation cannot detect them.

Logic, anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The domes/cauldrons. Pulled this vid from another thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So these "researchers" who are named nowhere decide to go back and search for these "cauldrons" that they discovered in June 2012, now that the Russian meteor hit? Why haven't they gone back earlier to do more research?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

They do exist. There have been many who have confirmed the/a set of structures exist under the ground in that region.

It's whether they actually came out of the ground and operated that is questionable.
edit on 30-4-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I was just about to edit my post to say, I'm not questioning the existence of the cauldrons. I'm just skeptical that they shot any kind of material at the meteor. If people saw the meteor get shot then it would be on someones film of the meteor no?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I say let's all take a trip and find out for ourselves.

Could be worth the $$$

edit on 30-4-2013 by iPutAtlantaOnMyBack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Yakwise

There are vids of the meteor being hit by something.

Whether they came from the cauldrons is what is questionable....

I would love some damn evidence....but then what if the energy they operate from causes our typical equipment to malfunction anyway!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If the cauldrons existed, the russian government would be all over them, if the russian government was all over them, you wouldn't have acces to that area, thats very simple

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I've yet to see any video of something hitting it, can you please post the video of such happening?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
No, no... this is true about the cauldrons. I watched a documentary where some explorers went into eastern Russia and found them there. I heard about them a long time ago. Note that they are found in Siberia.

edit on 30-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I tend to not believe the news site, the reason is this,

"at least 4 witnesses that seen these metal cauldrons rise up out of the ground"

4 witnesses that seen? If the journalist doesn't know the different between the words 'seen' and 'saw' they are not much of a journalist.

Cool story though.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
If the cauldrons existed, the russian government would be all over them, if the russian government was all over them, you wouldn't have acces to that area, thats very simple

Wouldn't suprise me at all if they exist, but you are certainly right with this.

I read a thread on here years ago about how someone seen things pop up from under the ground and go back down near the coast here on Port Wakefield Road. That area is a military "testing area" and off limits to civilians. Could be a military thing, or the military set up camp there to protect them if they're "alien".

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Yakwise

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
if so... there would be a disturbance visible in the soil structure that the defence system has rised up....
waiting for those pics,......

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

If you watch the vid posted by Grifter81, the areas where the structures could be are covered by water. Thus hiding them.
edit on 30-4-2013 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Two things......

Firstly, if these 'cauldrons' were designed to shoot objects out of the sky then wouldn't we have more downed aircraft, satellites or even space stations lying in smouldering heaps all over the place.?

Secondly, with the numerous asteroids and meteorites entering earths atmosphere, wouldn't these 'cauldrons' be going off all the time..?

That said, it would appear that there maybe something there....? Remnants of a crashed ship or something else...

Regards

PDUK

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join