It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans only...Does this bother you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Why when the "victim card" works so well for all things middle east ?

Well in the case of Palestine it's genuine.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

But I guess you'll somehow blame that on the US rather than face the uncomfortable truth

The truth is that Shia-sunni argue is about 1400 years old.

But these conflicts and not that old or there should have been no Islam , because Iraq and Arabia were the capital of Islam.

These groups disagree on some matters , but they don't believe in bombing each other.

So , it is the Wahhabis who plan like this to make wars between Muslims.

And in the end , your MSM says it is Shia-Sunni war.

And to other members , read history of the1400 year old history of Islam and tell me when Shia-Sunni conflict was justifying killing people who are not at war with them without warning.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Division has always ruled those lands. The United States has no real hold on the Middle East. I am sure if they really wanted to "take over" like you say, they would have done it with brute force long ago. Think about it.

I will do.

And you think about that without a reason , these groups would get united against a foreign enemy.

But after long time war and blood shed , these groups don't think about getting united.

And if Israel is here to take over , it should find some way that helps it make groups divided forever , otherwise they will be united and kick the aggressor out.

Read about the Kurd groups who are divided now from Iraq , they never want to get back and unite with Iraq.

It is near impossible to find some thing that can wash many years of oppression , aggression and blood shed between these groups.

Making new sects , supporting minority groups like in Saudi Arbia , helping ignorant extremist groups like in Afghanistan and Syria are the examples of how US govt is walking the old path of colonialism.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Dear mideast,

I'm not using any trickery here, or trying to start an argument, or anything other than just trying to get information. You wrote:

And if Israel is here to take over , it should find some way that helps it make groups divided forever , otherwise they will be united and kick the aggressor out.
Do you think Israel is attempting to take over the Middle-East? Are they trying to conquer the Muslim countries?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Do you think Israel is attempting to take over the Middle-East? Are they trying to conquer the Muslim countries?

They don't care about religion , but they use any opportunity to get their hands to the easy energy resource on the planet.

And they don't claim to have nay border , and you or your grand children will see the day they attack divided Islamic countries.

Muslims are no different than other people . They are not enemy of science , but they are caught in middle of unwanted fight.

I don't say that they are all innocent , but there are many people who want to live in peace and minorities who are being helped by west and their puppets , are using any opportunity to get their hands to power and money.

In middle east , as soon as people open their eyes they find treasures in front of them , and greedy opportunist people who exist every where else on the planet , are always after more money and power.

An as soon as they find weapon and power , they begin to slaughter and bomb other people.

The great mission of USA govt is to find these special people , support them and get their job done. And whenever they are out of hands , they bring an army to kill them.

They are minority of Muslim people and you can not say most of Muslims are like that , unless you want to get your own result of your argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join