It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans only...Does this bother you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...I toss back and forth. I believe in our system. I want others to offer the same system to their people. I WANT........ is that fair?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

There are certain Euro countries that do not uphold this affirmative. We somehow through genetics or tradition allow this. The Dutch, The English, Certain Africans, The Arabs, and I have to ask why? I toss back and forth. If you are a member of the Commonwealth perhaps Anglo you can chime in?

Have you considered this?
Wesley Clark

What keeps us from taking care of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Yemen, and all of the other inbred usurpers of our Republic?

Why can you not get over your self hating selves? DO you realize the strangle hold that these fascists have over you?

How about this?

You need to understand what this war is really ABOUT!!

Stop the conspiracy. Stop the fantasizing! I served under this man. Americans please realize and back your government once we remove this administration. We have been side tracked by a regime. This regime is paid for by someone perhaps Caucasian, perhaps Soros,
perhaps you need to realize those we elect are on our side, for the most part, If it does not make sehnse, then think it through!
Boston like 9-11 is pre-emptive. I can go on and will. If you stop your negativity and focus on America, the western Atlantis, the Idea, man leading man; we have baseball; cinqo de mayo; 4th of July; we celebrate America; ......
We are held hostage by this inbred virgin ass seeking cult, when we have more oil than they will ever have, learn to use your ATS writing skills to write your congressman, representative, and forgive not their assault, their affront!

We have many wise men telling us what is going on! Get past the Anglo BS!

All Americans need us no matter what the color creed or ethnicity is!

Lets move on and deny these camel loving #s!!!!1

edit on 30-4-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-4-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2013 by sirjunlegun because: Just search Woolsey

edit on 3-5-2013 by Gazrok because: fixing vid links

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Wow no matter what I do ATS will not allow me to post these videos/

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I get "This video does not exist" for all of your video links.

The Wesley Clark link shows him telling the interviewer that we were going to take seven countries in five years. He said that in 2007. Obviously he was wrong. Libya, maybe. But that was about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
delete the youtu.be.com/ part

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I bet you didn't try removing the v= from your yvid code.

Cos if you did, I bet they'd work.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I get "This video does not exist" for all of your video links.

The Wesley Clark link shows him telling the interviewer that we were going to take seven countries in five years. He said that in 2007. Obviously he was wrong. Libya, maybe. But that was about it.

No he wasn't wrong, they are doing so already in Syria and somalia problems are already happening, just before you rebels in somalia.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

edit on 30-4-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I suppose because of (American) English there is this wordly gold standard of 'freedom' placed on America...

Yet US is not even a democracy, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

This is what bothers me, as an American.

It starts with the Top.

Shall I go on?

edit on 30-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

hen we have more oil than they will ever have,

So use it.

And don't divide other nations so you will stay united.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

hen we have more oil than they will ever have,

So use it.

And don't divide other nations so you will stay united.

Blame goes both ways.

OPEC "decided" to go with the Dollar. They sure love that Infidel Western Money, don't they?

Also, the Middle East has ALWAYS been divided. War was happening there before America became involved, not that it makes it any better.

It would be nice if America took care of its own though. I am all for that.
edit on 30-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

First of all; none of your links are working.

Secondly;

There are certain Euro countries that do not uphold this affirmative. We somehow through genetics or tradition allow this. The Dutch, The English, Certain Africans, The Arabs, and I have to ask why? I toss back and forth. If you are a member of the Commonwealth perhaps Anglo you can chime in?

I could never be described as an intellectual giant, neither am I a simpleton - but with all due respect I really haven't got a clue what you are talking about?
In fact, I couldn't really make much sense of all of your post.

Could you please clarify.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I have to ditto this- I keep coming back and trying to figure out what the topic is, and what your comments mean, and others seem to have gotten it, but it is all chinese to me!

Could you sum up for the simpletons like me? (I can't watch videos either!)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

It would be nice if America took care of its own though. I am all for that

They do, they take care of Israel and its murderous regime very well.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

First of all; none of your links are working.

Secondly;

I could never be described as an intellectual giant, neither am I a simpleton - but with all due respect I really haven't got a clue what you are talking about?
In fact, I couldn't really make much sense of all of your post.

Could you please clarify.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Only difference is that I may actually be a simpleton, so I need the REALLLLLLLY slow explanation.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They sure love that Infidel Western Money, don't they?

It is not infidel money and don't play victim please.

OPEC has the right to choose which money to use for exchange , no one can force them.

But it seems clear that US govt is using force to divide middle eastern countries.

Also, the Middle East has ALWAYS been divided.

Variety of religion and sects is an old matter in middle east , but division has not always been there. Dividing countries into new little countries seems to be the new plan of US govt to let it's ally take over middle east easily.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

But it seems clear that US govt is using force to divide middle eastern countries.

I don't think it's the US government that's committing wholescale slaughter on each other in Iraq and parts of Pakistan at present - in fact I'm pretty sure the Shi'a / Sunni conflict has absolutely nothing to do with them and has everything to do with religious divisions within Islam.

But I guess you'll somehow blame that on the US rather than face the uncomfortable truth that it's symptomatic of man's intolerance to each other and the uncompromising and intolerant nature of some interpretations of Islam.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

There are a lot of americans that want us to be out of the middle east - I would think it's close to a majority.

The US is having it's own constitutional crises - many believe they don't even count our votes - thus we have these treasonous persons "in charge".

We get obozocare jammed down our throats - we have no working immigration policy and our borders are wide open - Fast and Furious (illegal gun walking by our alphabet agencies - and they're trying to take guns away from law abiding citizens!)

I could go on and on.

My apologies for this wacky crew destroying our country and apparantly attempting to destroy the middle east, too.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Sure it is..... No victims here, unless its those who dont gain by playing the game. You do know the history of Palistine right?

Those Nomadic people willing to sell their brothers out for a few Shekels. Dont tell me you dont know what it was like "before" oil was discovered.....

OPEC has the right to choose which money to use for exchange , no one can force them.

Exactly. No one said otherwise. They chose the Dollar. Right?

Right and Wrong.

If there were no US in the mix, those same people would be doing what they did to their brothers long ago. Those who have power, and those who dont. Middle Eastern Contries would use the same techniques to divide and conquer their brothers.

Variety of religion and sects is an old matter in middle east , but division has not always been there. Dividing countries into new little countries seems to be the new plan of US govt to let it's ally take over middle east easily.

I cal BS on that. Division has always ruled those lands. The United States has no real hold on the Middle East. I am sure if they really wanted to "take over" like you say, they would have done it with brute force long ago. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Why when the "victim card" works so well for all things middle east ?

Variety of religion and sects is an old matter in middle east , but division has not always been there.

There has always been division in the middle east ALWAYS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join