It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how the illuminati stops inspirational people - very dark/secret.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Video is audio only.

www.youtube.com...

Also when I was talking about the review panel, they are not all doctors, there is 1 doctor, 1 judge, and one lawyer. Also my parents, my own lawyer, and my doctor from the mental institution.

My website is trying to expose this secret and help change the world.. If you have any ideas for a website name, feel free to post¡

edit on 30-4-2013 by PeaceLoveProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveProject

You're looking for a website name? I wouldn't mind hearing more about the title. If you could help me see you're point.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Sorry, forgot to post the video... If you want to watch, feel free.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yeah, I'll check it out. I just thought forgot to add the info and what not.
Hopefully it'll be a great watch

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

As I said in your earlier thread, the video you've posted is nine minutes of silent blackness.

Forgive me for being harsher than I can remember, but would you please cut it out? I believe this is your fourth thread on the same topic. Why not stay with one and develop it. (By the way, "Free Yourself" has already been taken as a website name, but "Oxygen deprived" doesn't seem to have been.)

Please don't start any more threads on this topic.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I think there is something wrong on your end, because the video is working fine for me. The video is audio only by the way.

First thread was a mistake I think, second was good but it was before I started to really became confident the illuminati were real (i knew the government were corrupt), and that was quite awhile ago so my knowledge is now more refined.

Now I understand that it is better suited in this topic "NWO". Also my last thread was moved because I was just asking for a website title... Wasn't posting enough relevant topic for "new world order".

Also "oxygendeprived" is a decent name, but I think could be better since that's almost like a rude thing for the people who went there to be labeled so directly.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Name it "Coming Clean By Getting Clean"

Good luck, man.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Ugh. Another thread???

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is the first thread for an actual video, and it could save someone's well being. Don't tell doctors about your past drug use in an interview to being sent there is my suggestion. Everything you say can be used against you, and twisted.

Also I should have remembered to say, that federal mental institutions and psych wards are okay. But federal ones are very uncommon to go to, unless they are afraid of you really wanting to hurt other people.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Don't let the haters get you down, I enjoyed the podcast, it was like turning on a police scanner and randomly eavesdropping on a random conversation. The illuminati is not out to get you, for a second pretend the illuminati is Jay-Z, do you think he's personally trying to keep you down? He could care less, they're doing their own thing you do your own thing. As for threads people don't like, keep it up, I love threads that others don't like.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I've been in the "system" for well over two decades now....and been through a wealth of the standard mental facilities and a few more comprehensive communities. The majority are benign, although incredibly mind numbing and boring, but in a way, it beats the alternative of the manic chaos in an uncontrolled environment in the outside world.

I've never been to a room designed for oxygen control, but I have been in one facility that kept me isolated from human contact for what I estimate to be two and a half months. My only comfort was three meals a day from a slit in a door and an intercom system in case of emergencies. No sunlight and the florescent light on overhead 24/7. No bathroom facilities, no blanket and the room was constantly cold.

I went through a series of induced hallucinations and sensory manipulation (how much was self generated I cannot verify) but I can tell you some things that happened in there were very, very traumatic and intensely life changing.

If a place like that exists - and I know it does as I have experienced it firsthand - I do not doubt the veracity of your personal account.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by illum1nat1

Jay Z will not personally go after you, but to say that Illuminati does not pay attention... Well it all honestly sounds like we already made up our minds here. We can all live our lives making believe we react to our environment, the truth is the environment reacts to us. Jay Z may never pay us a visit, but the Electricity in your cell phone is paying just enough attention. Yes, i said that right... Electricity. All Knowing Eye sees all huh?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Crazy magnet thread.......

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Exercising in a oxygen depleted environment increases your aerobic capacity ?

It is called altitude training. And a 2 month + period is considered best to give your blood a chance to change.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
commareply to post by thedeadtruth

Yes... And there is also hypoxic anoxic injury which puts you in a coma from high altitudes. When it comes to oxygen deprivation in a building, it has to do with how close you are to the oxygen source, aka the outside world, aka the trees.

Even when you walk outside your front door, there is usually much more oxygen. or open a window in a room. Because my meditations outside in the past few months were very beautiful. one time I even walked onto a balcony and my Eyesite became better, much more peaceful mind too. I have those types of experience all the time after starting to meditate a lot.

Certain small living thing live in caves because they can handle the very low oxygen level.

GENERAL EYES, I'm very interested in your experience. One important step for me will be getting pictures of many institutions and finding out which types are deprived, hopefully ill get an idea about other countries too, soon... beyond what I've read online about there being no windows that open in the ones in the USA

I have meet other people who were also deprived of oxygen in another province of Canada, and they have signs they were also deprived... And one of them believes it, he was in there over a year once... And he recently started meditating and finds it to be very helpful.

Not saying other people who were deprived don't at least wonder if its true, but I Havnt talked with them during one of my good states after long meditations... And you can't force someone to give their opinion

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well, i would question the notion that there is an "illuminati."

But there have been a lot of people who promoted unity and peace who ended up being assassinated. People like JFK, Martin Luther king Jr., Malcolm X, Gandi, John Lennon, Abraham Lincoln, and the list goes on. Maybe we as humanity simply are incapable of being peaceful, who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Do any of you know anything about the secret order of libertines? Even though they supposedly force people to delete posts about them on the internet, there is much more concrete evidence that they exist than of the Illuminati. they have two websites: www.secretorderoflibertines.org... and www.secretorderoflibertines.com..., which are very hard to breach into. I would like to know more about them and the Illuminati.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

This is the first thread for an actual video,

With no description and rambling about a panel and a question for a name for your website, seriously?

and it could save someone's well being. Don't tell doctors about your past drug use in an interview to being sent there is my suggestion. Everything you say can be used against you, and twisted. Also I should have remembered to say, that federal mental institutions and psych wards are okay. But federal ones are very uncommon to go to, unless they are afraid of you really wanting to hurt other people.

Are you sure your not deprived of oxygen when visiting ATS and posting?

Can you please help me understand what the above quoted material means?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OP,

Just wondering have you ever thought that it wasn't oxygen that some are deprived of but a increase in Carbon Dioxide intake?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The illumminati and the Reptilians run the Government, yes, however their Plans are for us are unknown right now. Let's not jump to Conclusions, all i know is i heard that it's going to be a one-world government.
Should have some good results. I also heard that they might bring back the Electric Chair.

And they might burn Pedophiles with Gasoline.
I can't stand them.

Let's just say that i know a guy who knows a guy who's supposedly a member of the illumminati.

I never met the man myself. But my friend claims that he's in the illuminati.
edit on 28-5-2013 by mrmatt1165 because: messed up

new topics

top topics

join