It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Administration issues threats against Benghazi whistleblowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hotair.com...
QUOTE:
Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.

“I’m not talking generally, I’m talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened,” Toensing said in an interview Monday. “And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.” …

“It’s frightening, and they’re doing some very despicable threats to people,” she said. “Not ‘we’re going to kill you,’ or not ‘we’re going to prosecute you tomorrow,’ but they’re taking career people and making them well aware that their careers will be over [if they cooperate with congressional investigators].” …

Rep. Darrell Issa, the Republican from California who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, wrote to Secretary of State John Kerry on Friday to complain that the department has not provided a process by which attorneys like Toensing can receive the security clearances necessary for them to review classified documents and other key evidence. END QUOTE:

Regardless of your political belief and trust that truth and justice will prevail this is very disturbing.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Of course they're being threatened. When all else fails, and the walls are closing in, threaten people.

There's nothing they can do to stop it now, unfortunately for them. The house of cards that is the Benghazi attack and murders is falling down, and I can guarantee you a lot of powerful people are going down over this.

I firmly believe Hillary resigned her position because of what was coming down the line on her. If I'm right, then we won't be seeing Hillary 2016 (thank God).

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Interesting... Within a month or so of that event, how many very high ranking military or high level civilian careers DID end in scandal or sudden retirement without much explanation ...or explanation so thin you could see right through it?

We may never get more than the full document dumps that the Issa committee put out. Those are plenty, covering a period almost from the start of U.S. presence in Benghazi to the night of the murder of Stevens ...but they leave SO much unanswered too.

Must be nice to have the White House backing you and covering up. Hillary got a free pass right out into retirement herself. Hmm... I doubt, at this point, ANYONE will actually be held to account. Even the scumbags over there who did it.

Heck.. Like many, I got the imagery they released themselves which includes full color facial images of a dozen or more of the scumbags who were in the compound at the time and helping to burn the place out. None have been arrested or even being pursued. Talk about getting away with murder...several times over.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I definitely heard about this and talks regarding why was Obama keeping Hillary around.. do you guys have any good sources/threads for more information? My google search is full of garbage and would like some non-msm references. On another note, I won't be surprised if they somehow block this investigation from happening - they will use gov investigators who will be subject to the same threats and come up with nothing along with no one hearing about the initial inquiry.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reminds me....

wonder how shadow gov are going to commemorate this september 2014?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
www.homelandsecurityus.com...-8278

The report emphasizes that this is “inconsistent” with her sworn testimony of January 23, 2013. Simply stated, Hillary Rodham Clinton lied under oath to congressional investigators

Additionally, the interim report states that official press talking points issued by the U.S. intelligence community were altered by the White House and Senior State Department officials on Saturday, September 15, 2012 for the sole purpose of protecting the State Department. It was emphasized that these alterations were not for protecting any classified information whatsoever.

QUOTE:
Weapons warehouses

Testimony from the witnesses might disclose the existence of five warehouses located in Benghazi, Misratah and Derna having direct connections to… Saudi Arabia. Their testimony might reveal that the U.S. State Department’s CIA was using the American taxpayer’s money, budgeted through congress, to collect arms under the auspices of taking them from the terrorists to make post-Qaddafi’s Libya a safer place.

In reality, however, the operational weapons were being collected and transported to these five warehouses in preparation of their transport to points north, to Jordan and Turkey for their ultimate use in Syria to destabilize the Assad government. For the inquiring minds, it is important to note that this process continues, although now the weapons are originating from Croatia, which happens to be where American personnel were busy training the anti-Assad terrorists on that fateful September day last year. END QUOTE:
This government seems to think if they can hold on long enough the inquiring minds will go away...They might have miscalculated this time but only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Unfortunately nothing will happen. Maybe some low level person will get blamed, fined or sent to jail or a combination of all three. This low level person will have really done nothing, a patsy if you will. As well, the general public will not see any meaningful actions taken. More then likely the general public will not see any evidence until about 40 to 50 years in the future when the government decides to release it (heavily redacted of course).

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

If history truly does repeat itself then I am afraid you are correct.

new topics

top topics

join