It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine Pirro slams Boston bombers Mother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sorry If this has already been posted, I couldn't find it.

I enjoyed her little rant, and agreed with most of it. I thought someone here might as well

edit on 29-4-2013 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Really? How about slamming Tsarneav's wife? You know, Katherine Russell, granddaughter of a skull and bones member, of the Russell of the founder of Skull and Bones family. Or the Uncle that is married to a CIA heads daughter. Oh wait, MSM won't report those facts, and they are FACTS.

The more I watch this video, the more it itself makes me sick.
edit on 29-4-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Oh really? See I knew there had to be something I was missing. Actually there is a lot I'm missing with this story, I'm not sure what to believe. I'm reading another thread about the whole thing right now trying to get caught up. Thanks for your interesting reply!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I actually got sick to my stomach watching this. Absolutely unbelievable

EDIT: Just reread the post and realized the OP was serious about this. And that made me gag, no joke. This so-called 'judge' is unacceptable in/to society (although this is the first time I have ever heard of her). Sad to believe so many people hear this message and take it to heart

edit on 29-4-2013 by godsmokes because: reread

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by godsmokes

Really godsmokes? Why, tell me more... I'm sorry I wasn't trying to make ya sick

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Have you researched anything besides what you find on Fox or CNN?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Yep. Problem is nobody really knows what is really going on. layer upon layer.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by godsmokes

I dont watch the news, and only know what little I have read here over the last few nights. Bits and pieces. This video was posted by my brother in law on Fb.

I had a feeling people would disagree with it. I read somewhere about them not being on welfare possible, but they have a fancy car.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Exactly. If it was as clean and cut as they say it is.... why the barrage of contradictions?

And that is not even considering other variables such as prior gov contact and the fuggin VIDEOS, which seems no one wants to look at, with the exception of the few clips that gov told you were the only ones you should be looking at.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There are so many dots, the colllective won't connect them, and who really gives a $#!t what some lame ass TV judges think? Really? Nothing against you OP, I'm just saying.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by godsmokes

Exactly. If it was as clean and cut as they say it is.... why the barrage of contradictions?

Which ones? There are a lot of fabricated theories out there, some that contradict anything the people they accuse. can say on the matter....

Oo

And that is not even considering other variables such as prior gov contact and the fuggin VIDEOS, which seems no one wants to look at, with the exception of the few clips that gov told you were the only ones you should be looking at.

??

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well, it seems the original video has been removed by the youtube account. But having found it elsewhere all I can say is WTF?

Seriously, is that a leaked home video? holy bottleinfrontof me!

I laughed as it became more bizarre and bizarre. Wow, and then it kept getting more intense.. What a freak! lol Who is she tho? a judge? Holy cow. You mean an actor playing a judge, though right?

Oo

new topics

top topics

join