It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was Jesus Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation, as he was human.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Is it as unusual as a guy walking on water or rising from the dead? I don't think so, one is possible and the other isn't. Which is which though?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Now you know as well as I in 200 years Elvis will morph into the King GOD. Jesus will become Elvis mixed up iconography and the only difference will be Elvis had a daughter 'Prescilla' Jesus did not, I could call up a good Disney Name "Drusilla" Odd that LISA MARIE Marries the dead PRINCE Michael Jackson, and curve balls abound. Lisa, why did you marry Michael Jackson, and where is the child Jesus you procreated?
edit on 30-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Click on the green link at the top of a post (for instance this one ^^^) and it will take you to the post I was replying to.

I will do it without any bribery. Yes NOW (that was 100.00 dollars US correct?).

$100.00 plus tax actually, so that comes out to $200.00

I take checks and credit cards.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

They killed the right guy, John was the one crucified not Jesus (baby).
When Jesus was set in front of the crowd, there was another Jesus called Barabbas ("son of the father"), he was the baby Jesus who they spared and who was taken hostage by Peter.
I think the writer of Revelation was the baby Jesus (Barabbas), not John. Or it possibly could have been Mary who wrote it, I've yet to figure that part out yet.

Da Vinci's "The Last Supper" hints at this.

I have the feeling there were three, John, Jesus, and Barabbas. Follow the gold. Son of the Father takes the attonement (Jesus/thief). You are thinking Peter hijacked the actuality of Jesus before the minions (the emotion), turned it into a chuch to actuate it (push button). John of Patmos could very well have been the Babtist, time traveling and recording his histories. Mary the Magdeline? Not his mother. I know his mother. Da Vinci always reflected knoweledge to the heavenly, Last Supper supreme in its hinting of the index finger pointing to the heavens..

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I will do it without any bribery. Yes NOW (that was 100.00 dollars US correct?).

$100.00 plus tax actually, so that comes out to $200.00
I take checks and credit cards.

I also take camera photographs at the ATMs that include pre-paid invitations to a nice speed date location.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

John (the Baptist), Mary (Magdalene/mother of Jesus), and Barabbas (Jesus), those are the three you're thinking of.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

John (the Baptist), Mary (Magdalene/mother of Jesus), and Barabbas (Jesus), those are the three you're thinking of.

Bingo YES THESE ARE MY THREE questionable certainties. Oh do I ever have some words to exchange with them (care to join me),.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

If the mythology of his "virgin" birth has any truth to it all, then Jesus was some sort of an hybrid. He probably would have been sterile. That would account for the Bible's silence on his sexuality.

Hebrew law pretty much clinched the fate of young Jewish men. They were commanded to be fruitful and multiply. So if Jesus didn't marry one would think that the Bible would have made mention of his celibacy, as some sort of apology for his sin against God and the Torah. Unless, of course he was one of the Essenes, who took the Nazarite oath, and who did not marry. The Bible is also silent of the workings of the Essenes. Curious?!

Well, heres the thing, at 33 you had better be married. Jesus was Rabbinical in faith far earlier. Jesus not being married would have been a spectical (an annomoly perhaps even stoned for as a heretic unmarried). As an Essene, he marched to a different drummer but his vision quest took him beyond the reaches of Herod (at least early on) The Bible refuses to address the Essenes because they have no conciousness of them, hidden truths for a reason.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

There is a belief Jesus had a son. It's in Islamic tales of the middle east.
Magdalen most likely would have been the concubine of Anu. Since they weren't married it couldn't have been the queen

Anu was 500,000 years before Jesus, he was the father of Enlil and Enki. No mixing of beliefs as I think they are all miserably mushed up to confuse us. I like your idea of Inanna goddess.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Jesus died in his 30's so had he lived out a full life who is to say he would not have settled down got a full time job and possibly married some nice little jewish gal and had a house full of rugrats maybe he was not denied these things but rather he died before he had a chance to do them.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Well, we can narrow it down. Which one of those died for our sins?

well nobody!!
Its just a very popular claim.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
He wasn't denied anything. His whole purpose in coming here was to die for our sins. He never deviated from that.
edit on 30-4-2013 by kingofmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Reproduction is a mean to keep human beings from extinction.

My question is , why god needs to reproduce ?

And if he did not reproduce , why church insists that HE is the father of Jesus ?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Nobody would die for something they didn't believe in.

Besides, having no actual evidence to suggest that He didn't do those things, I fail to see how you can come to the magical conclusion that they just made up the miracles of Jesus.

And stupid people today still believe that David Blaine actually does real magic...

IRM

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have often wondered the same things. One of the questions I have had was about His first miracle. The turning of water into wine at the wedding. Whose wedding was it? If he was just a guest, why was his family so concerned with running out of wine? At most weddings, the guests sust leave when the food and drink runs out, only the hosting families would be worried about having enough. I was always taught that the Hebrews were married by a certain age, including the Rabii. this would most likely include Jesus, as he would not have done anything to bring dishonor to his family. I have no proof of anything and do not claim ony of what i said to be fact, just some of the thoughts I have had on the subject.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
First of all, these stories were passed on by word of mouth. These stories were embellished even before they were written down hundreds of years later. Then over the next thousand years the stories were copied by hand and due to human errors the meanings were obscured. The Carolingian renaissance apparently cleaned them up a little but that was under the assumption that the monks knew proper latin and could interpret any writings that were errors and change them to the proper meaning. Today, we have so many different variations of the bible that who knows which one is the most accurate if any are accurate at all. The only proof that what he did is based on the faith in people telling the stories accurately and then transcribing them accurately over thousands of years; so whether Jesus had a son or not is purely speculation whether you use the bible as a reference or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Why Was Jesus Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation, as he was human.

Where does it actually say that He was denied that in the bible??

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

reply to post by tinhattribunal

Bringing up a series of names of pagan gods and slapping on "Savior God" at the top doesn't justify the comparison. Were there pagan gods who rose from the dead? Yes. Were there pagan gods who did miraculous things? Of course.

But none of them had the blood that atoned for the sins of mankind. Past the cursory similarities which are, at best, fleeting, not one of the gods you've brought up are remotely like Jesus.

Maybe you should stop copying and pasting things from websites and pick up some books, friend.

From my point of view God does not believe in religion but in educating souls and saving souls. Just because you believe god only works in one religion does not make it true. God know exactly what person that should be sent at the right time to help souls get to the next level of understanding. If you stopped focusing on Jesus you might have noticed the ones that are here at this stage of human education and there is very many of them here now.

The sins of mankind can only be atoned by mankind. There is no free pass. God will keep sending souls back until you finally get it and wake up from the dream. Praising one and cursing all others that made the same sacrifice (to fall and suffer duality and disconnection from all they love for god purpose and to bring home souls).

Thank you all lovely blessed ones for your sacrifice. I hope you are happy wherever you are.

Christianety is as all other religions humans create an idol for what is and should be questioned and parts rejected when they do not show higher ideals.
edit on 30-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Jesus being the son of God or God incarnate would know the future...

If Jesus had a Child he would know that child would have a very hard life being a true demigod and that possibly the adversary would always want to kill any line of Jesus or of God...

Jesus knew that the Church would become corrupt and would eventually turn to the adversary. Hiding his linage was done from the start for this reason. And that after generations through his linage the "Savior" would return.

This why they are now doing DNA searches and testing to find this linage before the new "Savior" is born...

Just a theory...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
You would think the Son of God would have the ability to create for its Grandfather/Grandmother appropriate siblings. Are we not its components, descriptions of itself? Who would have been his wife, (the Magdelene), the denial, any association to a god form mother or father?

First up, we have that in/famous line from the “Gospel of Philip”

Jesus loved Mary Magdalene more than all the disciples and used to kiss her often on the ----- (missing text, renderred as…"mouth")

Next up, we have the recently discovered “Gospel of Jesus Wife”

One line reads as follows…

"Jesus said to them, 'My wife" (missing text, followed by) "she will be able to be my disciple."

I know that in Judaic Law most men had to be married at a young age, (before 21 years of age I believe)…Although the Essenes, (which Jesus most likely was) seem less strict in this regard.

2 curious aspects about all this…

One, and I’m not sure of the Historic accuracy of this, but apparently men could not be called “Rabbi” (which means teacher) in Judaism, unless they were married. And we know from the 4 Gospels, (and other texts) that Jesus was called “Rabbi”, by his followers and others…

Regarding the Gnostic texts, many of which state that Mary Magdalene was Jesus companion, is that the disciples seem to vent their concerns that Mary should be aloud to be a disciple, presumably because she is a woman.

So why am I pointing all this out, well, the other curious aspect is simple, in that if Jesus was not married to Mary Magdalene, then the disciples should also be complaining about that too… but they don’t!!!

- JC

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join