It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was Jesus Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation, as he was human.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because Da Vinci was there for the life of Jesus, so he would know.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Bacchus shares a lot of similarities with Jesus. He had a mortal mother and god as his father, he died then rose from the dead, and was also the god of wine. Jesus turned water into wine and that was the FIRST miracle that he performed.

Oh, and Da Vinci painted John the Baptist which was later turned into Bacchus. Strange, huh?

Speaking of the god of wine and Jesus:

Revelation 18
3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."

Another coincidence? I don't think so.
edit on 29-4-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

ETA: Bacchus was a Roman god. Guess who killed Jesus? The Romans. Not a coincidence in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

He had closer ties to the Catholic Church than any of us ever will. Who's to say he wasn't allowed access to the Vatican library?

Is it just a coincidence that The Last Supper has a "V" shape between Jesus and John (Mary)? That's a sign of fertility. If you look at Judas' shoulder, you'll notice that it's in the shape of a baby. That was no accident.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Bringing up a series of names of pagan gods and slapping on "Savior God" at the top doesn't justify the comparison. Were there pagan gods who rose from the dead? Yes. Were there pagan gods who did miraculous things? Of course.

But none of them had the blood that atoned for the sins of mankind. Past the cursory similarities which are, at best, fleeting, not one of the gods you've brought up are remotely like Jesus.

Maybe you should stop copying and pasting things from websites and pick up some books, friend.

the books i picked up generally agree that religions, to some extent, are entirely made up.
they also point that it is difficult to discuss theology, or lack of it with christians, you're all too hostile!

back on topic, what would jesus's baby look like?
since all except one us presidents can trace their ancestry directly back to the piso's who made up the jesus story, i think it would be maybe a cross between W and Obama, a real pscycotic monstronsity!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

If the mythology of his "virgin" birth has any truth to it all, then Jesus was some sort of an hybrid. He probably would have been sterile. That would account for the Bible's silence on his sexuality.

Hebrew law pretty much clinched the fate of young Jewish men. They were commanded to be fruitful and multiply. So if Jesus didn't marry one would think that the Bible would have made mention of his celibacy, as some sort of apology for his sin against God and the Torah. Unless, of course he was one of the Essenes, who took the Nazarite oath, and who did not marry. The Bible is also silent of the workings of the Essenes. Curious?!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Were the Essenes allowed to have sex? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

ETA: Nevermind, I just looked it up. Apparently they were allowed to have sex but only for the purpose of making a baby. So basically, they weren't allowed to have casual, "fruitless" sex.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

John the Baptist's miraculous birth was fabricated along with the virgin birth, they never happened. John the Baptist was actually the one crucified, while Mary Magdalene (mother of Jesus) and John (baby Jesus) were at the foot of the cross.

There's a lot of switching names within the story, it's really complicated and hard to articulate, but it makes sense to me.

Here is the funny, I think John the Babtist was supposed to be the Christed one, just a wierd abducation of intent, somehow Christ's managers misinterpreted true meaning and sacrificed one for the other (good luck explaining this mis-step); I am here for you.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Huh? I don't understand what you mean, sorry.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

There is a belief Jesus had a son. It's in Islamic tales of the middle east.

Magdalen most likely would have been the concubine of Anu. Since they weren't married it couldn't have been the queen.

I know this is mixing beliefs but if we are to know all their is of this fallen god then it's the only way to unravel truth.

The truth is all gods that are male are of the masculine side of god. Anu. All goddesses are of the feminine side of god which is Inanna.

Bothe are the same god. Yet in the realm of mortals they are 2 different people. Thus why Inanna is the daughter of zeus.

Think of it this way. Jesus is the son the fallen god. he is anu amongst mortals. But he has a counterpart that is female. YET they are the same god. Both meant to breed with one another.

Now that that's clear we need to turn our attention to EA the scientist. Hades took the ovary of an ape woman planted it in a goddess and she gave birth to Adam.

Adam had his rib removed to create his counterpart. Much like Inanna would be Jesus's rib or mind you other half of the same mind.

So we have 3 different women involved here. We have an Ape,Goddess,Clone.

This could mean that Mary was the ape as she was the mother. Magdalene is then left either as the goddess Inanna or as the clone Eve.

In the tale of Anu who is also EA. He has a child with a concubine and a child with a queen. The queen is his half sister therefore makes her queen over the other because of strangth of blood.

Is this because she is half the mind Inanna? Or is this because she is clone EVE?

Point being here Jesus and any future Jesus is going to know that there are 3 dominant women who stand out among the rest in his life who are possible soul mates.

The fact is that Inanna will be his queen and Eve is his concubine.

The ape if she is not related by blood will most likely have nothing to do with the kingdom. As she had no activity or appearance in the tale of Anu.

One problem we face is the myth of Hesucka where we learn that the native american Jesus marries a Red Head who is a giant.

This can only mean that she is a goddess with red hair. Since we have none in our pantheon. We have to assume she dyes her hair red.

In the show Defiance the main character is called little wolf. Jesus's spirit guide is the wolf. When we re look at ursa major we see that the tail of the creature resembles that more of a dog then a bear.

Little wolf most likely refers to FOX.

Scorpion King means she most likely is a scorpio. As they are careful not to make to much of an obvious picture.

Scorpion Queen!

Queen of the damned. Is actually King of the Damned. Hades! Jesus is the fallen angel.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

If the mythology of his "virgin" birth has any truth to it all, then Jesus was some sort of an hybrid. He probably would have been sterile. That would account for the Bible's silence on his sexuality.Hebrew law pretty much clinched the fate of young Jewish men. They were commanded to be fruitful and multiply. So if Jesus didn't marry one would think that the Bible would have made mention of his celibacy, as some sort of apology for his sin against God and the Torah. Unless, of course he was one of the Essenes, who took the Nazarite oath, and who did not marry. The Bible is also silent of the workings of the Essenes. Curious?!

Hybrids are sterile. That does not equate to a human. Pigeons or donkey/mules YES. Mythology, virgin birth why? One would think this could potencially be the birthplace of MANKIND between the rivers and prove Jesus as a Rabbi could change the World. He did not multiply physically; only with the parables (most frustating). Jesus was an Essene!! dont give everything away. The New Testiment as far as I can see never mentions his sexuality, he is human and has desires. its just odd that no procreation physically is mentioned, (unless is hidden as scriptual metaphors).

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You don't hear about it because the bible containing a gnostic jesus was almost lost because when christains were killing each other over who had power and control of the religion and bible the gnostic believers were beat down.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The Essenes were typically ascetics who denounced wealth and physical trappings. They were founded, according to them, by Enoch, and revived by Moses. Their oath can be found in Numbers, Chapter 6.

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the Lord:

Many were "given" to the community at a young age by their parents, some were sent for rehabilitation, and stayed, some were drawn to the ascetic life, like Catholic monks and nuns.

There were some who thought it necessary to continue a pure "lineage", as they believed that the Torah had been corrupted by mainstream Hebrew priests, and that the "messiah" "The Righteous One" would need a pure mother. So, there were communities of married Essenes.

Josephus has a lot to say about them, as he spent some time and went through their initiation process:

159 There are also among them those who profess to foretell what is to come, being thoroughly trained in holy books, various purifications, and concise sayings of prophets. Rarely if ever do they fail in their predictions. (8.13)

160 There is also a different order of Essenes. Though agreeing with the others about regimen and customs and legal matters, it has separated in its opinion about marriage. For they hold that those who do not marry cut off the greatest part of life, the succession, and more: if all were to think the same way, the line would very quickly die out. 161 To be sure, testing the brides in a three-year interval, once they have been purified three times as a test of their being able to bear children, they take them in this manner; but they do not continue having intercourse with those who are pregnant, demonstrating that the need for marrying is not because of pleasure, but for children.

Read More Here

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

John the Baptist's miraculous birth was fabricated along with the virgin birth, they never happened. John the Baptist was actually the one crucified, while Mary Magdalene (mother of Jesus) and John (baby Jesus) were at the foot of the cross.

There's a lot of switching names within the story, it's really complicated and hard to articulate, but it makes sense to me.

I am telling you I agree; John was the sacrifical lamb; he the bringer of knoweledge, there is no way to describe this truism to the masses, the babtist was the crucificial animal sacrifice NOT JESUS. It is interesting the switching about of names NO? I wouldnt even try to articulate it; It is complicated makes sense and is entirely hilarious (John the Babtist was supposed to be the sacrifical lamb -Jesus quotient was something backfired....
as the aftermath). Totally wrong and unexpected. Here is where Jesus says to its creator "WHAT THE F..,,THIS WAS A PLANNED EVENT, AND I HAVE TO DIE??? after the beheading of my cousin whom set the stage??". I would imagine last thoughts would be, "YOU HAD BETTER MAKE ME A GREATER BEING THAN YOURSELF MY FATHER." As an aside, "what/who are those human things walking about, something to be aware of ?.
edit on 30-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

They killed the right guy, John was the one crucified not Jesus (baby).

When Jesus was set in front of the crowd, there was another Jesus called Barabbas ("son of the father"), he was the baby Jesus who they spared and who was taken hostage by Peter.

I think the writer of Revelation was the baby Jesus (Barabbas), not John. Or it possibly could have been Mary who wrote it, I've yet to figure that part out yet.

Da Vinci's "The Last Supper" hints at this.
edit on 30-4-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Well, we can narrow it down. Which one of those died for our sins?

Wait, NO would you die for someones sins FollowTheWhiteRabbit, you have a hole to duck into. Are you willing to die for MY SINS specified not knowing the gravity of such?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Huh? I don't understand what you mean, sorry.

Well sure, since you reference nothing I do not either understand what you mean; reiterate or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Click on the green link at the top of a post (for instance this one ^^^) and it will take you to the post I was replying to.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

You don't hear about it because the bible containing a gnostic jesus was almost lost because when christains were killing each other over who had power and control of the religion and bible the gnostic believers were beat down.

Yup, those potencial biblical inclusions were nulified because they may have expanded some truthisms. No Gnostic Texts allowed because they were heretical and dangerous. Nice call Manunnaki. Kill one another over "not divulging" TRUTHS. Perfect stupidty.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Click on the green link at the top of a post (for instance this one ^^^) and it will take you to the post I was replying to.

I will do it without any bribery. Yes NOW (that was 100.00 dollars US correct?).

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
No, Jesus wasn't Mary, or John, or the Dove. Jesus was Elvis.

Jesus is a Capricorn. (December 25)
Elvis is a Capricorn. (January 8)

Jesus is the Lord's shepherd.
Elvis dated Cybill Shepherd.

Jesus was part of the Trinity.
Elvis' first band was a trio.

Jesus' entourage, the Apostles, had 12 members.
Elvis' entourage, the Memphis Mafia, had 12 members.

Jesus was resurrected.
Elvis had the famous 1968 "comeback" TV special.

Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights.
Elvis had irregular eating habits. (e.g. 5 banana splits for breakfast)

Matthew was one of Jesus' many biographers. (The Gospel According to Matthew)
Neil Matthews was one of Elvis' many biographers. (Elvis: A Golden Tribute)

Jesus H. Christ has 12 letters.
Elvis Presley has 12 letters.

No one knows what the "H" in "Jesus H. Christ" stood for.
No one was really sure if Elvis' middle name was spelled "Aron" or "Aaron".

"[Jesus] countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow." (Matthew 28:3)
Elvis wore snow-white jumpsuits with lightening bolts.

Jesus lived in a state of grace in a Near Eastern land.
Elvis lived in Graceland in a nearly eastern state.

Mary, an important woman in Jesus' life, had an Immaculate Conception.
Priscilla, an important woman in Elvis' life, went to Immaculate Conception High School.

Jesus was first and foremost the Son of God.
Elvis first recorded with Sun Studios, which today are still considered to be his foremost recordings.

Jesus was the lamb of God.
Elvis had mutton chop sideburns.

Jesus was a carpenter.
Elvis' favorite high school class was wood shop.

Jesus wore a crown of thorns.
Elvis wore Royal Crown hair styler.

Jesus said: "Man shall not live by bread alone."
Elvis liked his sandwiches with peanut butter and bananas.

Jesus' Father is everywhere.
Elvis' father was a drifter, and moved around quite a bit.

Jesus said, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink." (John 7:37)
Elvis said, "Drinks on me!" (Jailhouse Rock, MGM, 1957)

Jesus walked on water. (Matthew 14:25)
Elvis surfed. (Blue Hawaii, Paramount, 1965)

Jesus said: "Love thy neighbor." (Matthew 22:39)
Elvis said: "Don't be cruel." (RCA, 1956)

Jesus said: "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit" (Luke 23:46)
Elvis said: "Return To Sender"

Jesus is often depicted in pictures with a halo that looks like a gold plate.
Elvis' face is often depicted on a plate with gold trim that is sold through TV.

After His death, Jesus was seen by over 500 followers.
After his death, Elvis was seen in a Burger King in Kalamazoo, MI.

kingdavid8.com...

I can't think of a more approprite response to this "unusual" thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join