It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my website will likely change the world, but I don't know what to name it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Anyone have idea for a name of a website which is trying to expose with studies, activism, charity, and petitions... how the government permanently damages people through the use of mental institutions (not federal ones, and not psych wards) by creating an environment with very distant air intakes so the people are deprived of oxygen and within 1.5 months their brain and body is so damaged they will never have anywhere near the same potential, especially with memory and creativity ¿¿¿

This is honestlya Very big problem it is making people physically sick, in pain, and suffering, although you do heal a fair amount after about 3 or 4 months out the place.

edit on 29-4-2013 by PeaceLoveProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveProject

That's It. .. . .?

The title actually implies that there is more to be said than that.

Please give us the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of what this is all about.

From your paragraph I can see that you are not Happy that the Government is causing Brain Damage. And that is about it. We need some more Meat to go on.

Please Elaborate.

Specifically on how this website is going to "Change The World".

edit on 29-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

thissiteisbullcrap dot com?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting subject. Do you have any sources that discuss this problem, or are you the first to find it?

A possible name? Oxygen Deprived Brain.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
somehow use the word "asphyxiation". asphyxiationexposure.com or something like that..

edit on 29-4-2013 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

globalasphyxia.com

edit on 29-4-2013 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

is this the fella that his parents put him in a drug rehab and thought he was a right wing whacko? because you sat around in the dark on the internet. didn't you also say that the doctors used word games and went by your weight or something like that?
are you still on they pump the oxygen out building trip?

edit on 29-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You mean like how all the other nutjob sites have changed the world?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
yes it's you here is your first thread on it.he worst secret the government doesn't want you to know! - ..::EVIL::.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

It sure has taken a long rime to respond.

Are you working on the website now?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just call it:

http:// www. how the government permanently damages people through the use of mental institutions (not federal ones, and not psych wards) by creating an environment with very distant air intakes so the people are deprived of oxygen and within 1.5 months their brain and body is so damaged they will never have anywhere near the same potential, especially with memory and creativity.com/index

Or perhaps something like:

Freeyourself.com, Takecontrol.com etc etc

edit on 29-4-2013 by Noinoi because: Fake website link ended up a clickable thing. Hashtag: My own stupidity.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Can you give us a little more clarity? I'm not quite following what you are trying to say. A website that changes the world sounds very intriguing. I would sign on if that were that case. Please enlighten us.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Being one who LOVES making up titles, logos and artistic material, I would so be down to help.

But looking at your content I quickly come to the conclusion you don't know what you are talking about and your idea for a website will not only fail to change the world, but will mostly fail to gain any attention...even from fridge wackos.

No offense...but your idea isn't that solid.

I assume you also have not researched your material that deeply, but yknow, maybe you can sway me with some insight into your "lil world"?

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have a have changed a lot. I thought I would never again be able to meditate, and it actually create a change in my mind and body... But now I meditate with beautiful affects.... After about 4 months after leaving the oxygen deprivation Its kind of interesting because the changes are so noticeable, one person apparently said my meditation was weird. I think it surprises people that you can just sit there for 3 hours without trying to think about anything... And come out of it so noticeably different that even a small child would easily notice a difference in me.

I think because my body is weaker, its easier to fall out of that meditative state. Mind you, I have not sufficiently meditated for several days due to traveling.

Anyways, I am getting better at explaining the oxygen deprivation because my knowledge is more refined now... But I don't really have the state of mind to sit infront of my phone typing a response. I'm going to meditate later tonight.

EDIT: ugh ok I will write more but I have a bit of a headache. Also I should say that these days with my new state of being loss of people seem interested and even say they believe me, they wouldn't doubt it, etc.

I like the idea of oxygen deprivation... But the brain part sounds a little harsh i think.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh and...

lol@"most likely" change the world.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well first I'd ask that this whole idea pass the logic test.

In this case? I think that starts by asking ..Who works at this facility(s)? How are they not suffering the same as those they oversee? Are they on bottled air and no one thinks to ask them what the deal is? I think it's a pretty important question. If they are breathing the same air as those they hold there ....why would they allow this to happen to themselves as they watch it happening to those they are holding?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

chokehold.org

Whatever you use make sure most people can spell it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveProject
have changed a lot. I thought I would never again be able to meditate, and it actually create a change in my mind and body... But now I meditate with beautiful affects.... After about 4 months after leaving the oxygen deprivation Its kind of interesting because the changes are so noticeable, one person apparently said my meditation was weird. I think it surprises people that you can just sit there for 3 hours without trying to think about anything... And come out of it so noticeably different that even a small child would easily notice a difference in me.

I think because my body is weaker, its easier to fall out of that meditative state. Mind you, I have not sufficiently meditated for several days due to traveling.

Anyways, I am getting better at explaining the oxygen deprivation because my knowledge is more refined now... But I don't really have the state of mind to sit infront of my phone typing a response. I'm going to meditate later tonight.

I like the idea of oxygen deprivation... But the brain part sounds a little harsh i think.

Yup...that clears it up for me.

Good luck on your bunk site. I hope you find whatever it is you need to find "a reasonable" alternative to this sort of behavior/belief.

But really...I don't think you know how telling your posts are.

Good luck. I'm so so sorry for you. And I really mean that.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
delusions of grandeur.....
plus there's disorganized speech. And I haven't touched the subject matter itself.

You most likely have schizophrenia, buddy. With all due respect, you should see a doctor.

edit on 29-4-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
www.transientideopathicstupidity.com

If not maybe thinair.org? www.HACE.org/descend_rightthehellnow

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join