It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and sanitations!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I'll see what I can do!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Welcome and thanks for asking, I think am doing fine today
!

It seems like you have an open mind for a changing future...

As for myself, I am also into the paranormal since I meditate every day since several years. During meditation many things can happen and be experienced depending on the concentration level and one´s inborn quality.

I practice Falun Dafa Qi Gong and consider it the future of mankind after the end of our current chaotic era. Falun Dafa is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life, it is free of charge and has no membership or other formalities. Just try to become little bit better every day and in the end you will be fine, for sure. Of course, there are also physical exercises to improve one´s body state(not in terms of muscle mass but in terms of interior health) but the body can not be improved unless the mind first improves. That is just my personal understanding and nothing else.

I wish you a great future.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Down under, well cool to see you here. The only thing I can think about is Pine Gap, if you know of any stories about this it would be nice.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Glad to hear you are doing fine today! I like to think I have an open mind towards most things and I must admit you have me intrigued with Falun Dafa Qi Gong, could you please recommend some readings? It sounds very much up my alley. About three-four years ago I was definitely in a better mindset than I am today, then life distracted me a little bit and stopped meditating regularly.

reply to post by illum1nat1

I'm afraid I don't know too much about Pine Gap, I once worked with a guy who claimed he managed to get within visual range of the base but I had the impression he was a good storyteller so he may have exaggerated on a few details.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join