learn more

Question

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

"Question is the asked answer."

www.bubblews.com...

One question can have many answers,while many questions can have only one answer.

I guess that depends how we formulate the question(s).

The question is if before the question was the answer or before the answer was the question.

I mean which came first: question? or answer?

So I guess that our entire life we ask questions,from when we are born until the end of our physical life..

Because life itself it is a question of which we never find the right answer.

But in the same time we live for answers in this bubble that is life.

Because life at a personal level it's a bubble.

So while walking on the street imagine that we are just bubbles passing one another,with questions inside waiting to be answered.

When these bubbles intersects I mean lives intersects,they release the expected or unexpected answers.

Because there are answers that we might dislike or of which we might never want to find the answer for.

And those are the forced questions...of Life.

Because sometimes Life itself might ask questions or give to us answers unwillingly.

And these question(s) can have indeed only one answer or only one question,depending of our facts.

Because Life never reformulate a question.

Repeated answers of the same question may turn that question in to an axiom.

While repeated questions of the same answer it is an axiom itself....from the beginning.

If the world began with a question then ,we are the answer.

But if the world began with an answer then we are the question...which is not good.

For the answer is waiting to be seen....or heard.

So ,what is a question for you?

odisirkings.blogspot.ro...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Originally posted by piequal3because14

So I guess that our entire life we ask questions,from when we are born until the end of our physical life..

Because life itself it is a question of which we never find the right answer.
I think the correct answer is found quite often.

However, it is very unstable, and in a constant state of change.

[align=center][color=E6E1C3]For tomorrow's answer may differ greatly from today's.[/align]

P.S. I love that top pic.
edit on 4/29/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Then why so many innocent lives are lost,when it shouldn't?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

A question and the answer is the same thing in different guises. It's just like 1 +1 = 2.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Then why so many innocent lives are lost,when it shouldn't?

Whether that is something which '[color=F0E7C2]should' or '[color=F0E7C2]should not' occur, is merely a matter of opinion.

Anything which is based upon opinion is also unstable, and in a constant state of possible change.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Whether that is something which 'should' or 'should not' occur, is merely a matter of opinion.
Oh sorry I guess I should say 'it must not'....occur.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The question is the answer, which in itself is a question of why it is the answer to the question.

I mean which came first: question? or answer?

None came first, its like the chicken and the egg question both evolved together driving one another to the state that they are in now. The question is who asked that question in the first place? Questions and Answers are like a dog chasing its own tail, or a snake eating its own tail, an eternity of nothingness. A circle always leading back to itself. And so all answers are posed as questions, and all questions are answered with other questions posed as answers.

So I guess that our entire life we ask questions,from when we are born until the end of our physical life.. Because life itself it is a question of which we never find the right answer. But in the same time we live for answers in this bubble that is life. Because life at a personal level it's a bubble. So while walking on the street imagine that we are just bubbles passing one another,with questions inside waiting to be answered. When these bubbles intersects I mean lives intersects,they release the expected or unexpected answers.

Incorrect in effect and for the most, you can pass by for hundreds of thousands of lifetimes, and millions of years, and never ask the question you really want to ask. However yes! its the things that bother people at the moment, the bubbles in there heads, there questions which binds them together for the moment, it intersects and then disperses when the moment is over and when the question not answered, but when it no longer matters.

Because there are answers that we might dislike or of which we might never want to find the answer for.

Yes all of life seems to be just a bunch of people looking for the answers that they want to have, to the questions that they want to pose. Its more like everybody is not searching for answers so much as there searching for there answers, there just looking to avoid the questions and answers that they don't want to find.

There searching for that which they want to find, but if somebody does not give them the answer that they want to see, well then that answer is wrong. Its kind of in relationships, the adage of "birds of a feather flock together" is to true, and just as much as its there shared interest's and likes that gravitate them together. But also there shared spites and hatreds are what binds them to stay together. And the latter may just be more stronger then the first, and so the boundaries they create are one of there fears, spites, there hatreds, there prejudices etc etc, just as much if not more then it is there shared interests and loves. It really is the more they have in common the more they can tolerate each other, and that includes if they have alike or the same fears and spites and hatreds, just as much as love binds them together so to does there hatreds and spites...It is unequivocal, that such is the case.

Because sometimes Life itself might ask questions or give to us answers unwillingly. And these question(s) can have indeed only one answer or only one question,depending of our facts. Because Life never reformulate a question. Repeated answers of the same question may turn that question in to an axiom. While repeated questions of the same answer it is an axiom itself....from the beginning. If the world began with a question then ,we are the answer. But if the world began with an answer then we are the question...which is not good. For the answer is waiting to be seen....or heard.

A dog chasing its own tail like I said. And maybe there is no answer that is waiting to be seen or heard. There is only what you see that is the answer to what you heard. Simple really! And like everything in life it just propagates itself spinning itself out in new patterns based on the old patterns over and over again for infinity.

So ,what is a question for you?

To be or not to be, that is not the question or the answer.

Its like you said...
"One question can have many answers, while many questions can have only one answer"

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I question the pertinence of this very post?
Nye I question the very question of a question itself?
And even that I question?
Are questions even necessary?
Would not life be better without them?
How does one eliminate all questions from the very substance of this existence?
There is a need, no doubt. But What? Who? Were? When? Why? What For?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

None came first, its like the chicken and the egg question both evolved together driving one another to the state that they are in now. The question is who asked that question in the first place?
Because of questions Humanity evolved...in a way.

However yes! its the things that bother people at the moment, the bubbles in there heads, there questions which binds them together for the moment, it intersects and then disperses when the moment is over and when the question not answered, but when it no longer matters.
Will come a moment when all the questions will be answered.

To be or not to be, that is not the question or the answer.
Like here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

What?
Everything...that is beautiful as a fact.

Who?
All for the good...for the better.

Were?
Everywhere...where is life.

When?
Today,tomorrow and always.

Why?
To praise for life.

What For?
For us,for them...for future.

new topics

top topics