It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker finally coming out of the shadows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
I feel like my introduction is long over due as i have been a daily reader of this site for years . I can honestly say that some of you are brilliant and i have learned about alot of things i may not have otherwise heard , some of which have been life altering.

So, what prompted me to finally come out of the dark? i live in Boston, few miles from bomb blasts. Got put on lock down,swat teams going through friends houses,etc etc...and a few things arent sitting right with me about it all..Boston basically got turned into a practice drill of how to execute a police state and all the people around here can do is cheer about the brave men who protected us .I have infinite amounts of respect for the police/military that lay their life on the line for me, however these past few weeks have left me feeling very uneasy..I've also noticed an increase in drones flying around the area and i managed to snag some pics which i will be posting to the appropriate forum when i can figure out how to post pics(help please) and i can find that forum..lol, but hello everyone
edit on 29-4-2013 by Haze617 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Haze617

Welcome.

The Boston thing was crazy for the whole country, I can't imagine what it would've been like to be around there.

See you on the boards.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Crazy times we're living in and you were actually in the midst of the biggest lock down of a City I've ever witnessed.

Welcome to ATS. You will need 20 posts before you start a Thread.

If you go to the board business forum, I am sure that you will find some assistance in posting photographs.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Haze617

Glad you joined. Im curious now.
here's a welcome cake...

Enjoy your stay and I look forward to your future posts.

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Welcome to the family. Now you get to go to family dinners
Just kidding.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the site, nice to have you here officially.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thanks everyone!

It was stressful for sure, my parents were standing where the bomb went off 30 min prior to the blast watching my brother cross the finish line . That was scary enough but everything that followed was the terrifying part . I am also very glad it happened. Like i said i've been a fan of this site for years so i have heard everything that has come down the pipeline, and have been giving relaying some of the more credible stuff to my girlfriend who is one of the most down to earth rational people you will ever meet. I think once we got put on lockdown some of the things i have been saying started to not sound so far off.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Family dinners?!?!?! well.....(ahem) i am a chef, so i got that on lockdown! pun intended

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Haze617

First post and already talking about Boston ?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Just make sure you do not go too far down the rabbit hole

Here

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
THANKS!

new topics

top topics