BOSTON: Per WSJ "Female DNA Found in Bomb Material"

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
From the Wall Street Journal, investigators are stating that FEMALE DNA has been found in the forensic evidence of the Boston bombs. In the article, investigators were seen today (Monday, April 29) once again at the Russell family home in Rhode Island.

m.us.wsj.com...




posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
How does DNA get into a bomb? A stray hair would make sense, but otherwise? Unless someone accidentally cut themselves and bled on the materials during the building of it. Or perhaps someone sneezed during the assembly process. I don't know... I'm really just thinking out loud here.

I assume all bombs that were swabbed for DNA had already been detonated so it seems contamination would be very likely and could have been picked up anywhere in the environment so it's hard to see how they could use the DNA evidence against anyone. Unless they're looking for a certain person's DNA, such as the former wife of one of the brothers. But like I said, I'm more or less just wondering aloud.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye
 


I am of the same mindset...that they are looking for SPECIFIC female DNA. Mrs. Black Cap? The college aged girl (shown from behind only w/zip hand cufffs) taken in for questioning from the Hidden Brook Apt.? I hope the Feds are onto some big break here (to eradicate a terror cell).



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would think that any DNA would have been destroyed in the explosion? If they can still recover DNA after that kind of explosion, that's simply amazing to me!



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda
 


Booya.
Like I said. There's more people out there involved in this.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda
 

reply to post by canucks555
 

Sounds like they're trying to get ahead of another hole in the story.

Theyre trying to imply that the wife was involved, assuming you believe it was the brothers.

Take a look at this pic:




posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
I am of the same mindset...that they are looking for SPECIFIC female DNA. Mrs. Black Cap? The college aged girl (shown from behind only w/zip hand cufffs) taken in for questioning from the Hidden Brook Apt.? I hope the Feds are onto some big break here (to eradicate a terror cell).




If you want to eliminate terror worldwide, simply put a wall around Washington, cut their communications and declare a no-fly zone.

Problem solved.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
How does DNA get into a bomb? A stray hair would make sense, but otherwise? Unless someone accidentally cut themselves and bled on the materials during the building of it. Or perhaps someone sneezed during the assembly process. I don't know... I'm really just thinking out loud here.


I think DNA can be extracted from skin cells so it wouldn't have to be blood or hair.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
.... investigators are stating that FEMALE DNA has been found in the forensic evidence of the Boston bombs.

m.us.wsj.com...


... that picture of the partial pressure cooker says it all. D'oh !

... anyway are there any 19 to 26 yr old males out there that own a pressure cooker. Last time I saw one of those things it was in my grandma's kitchen.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks




**Thread Closed**





new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join