It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female DNA Found on Bomb in Boston Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I havent formed an opinion yet as to whether I trust the official story. To be quite honest I have tuned it out recently.MOstly because these boards were literally flooded with threads about the event. I intend to dive deeper into the story tomorrow evening. For now I have my children, as they are out of school for the week and I am not gonna commit the hours necessary to give it all a proper look.

And yeah, it was the official story that said three pressure cooker bombs failed to detonate. Take from that what you will, but if that is true they could easily dismantle one or more of them in the search for evidence.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Strange every body is talking about the woman in Yellow. What about the other woman in yellow?

1st bomb scene. Yellow head covering.

Proof of it being 2nd bomb scene. The bicycle chained to the fence.

Now the 2nd bomb scene.

So who is her friend who was at the 2nd bomb scene that she had to walk all the way from the 1st bomb scene to help? And who is the woman with the yellow head covering?
edit on 30-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

I don't think the second pic is of the 2nd bomb scene... The bicycle is facing the wrong way...and the "lane-striping" in the street, is wrong...for it to be the same location as the bicycle in the 3rd picture.
Don't know anything about the lady with the yellow headdress.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Here she is at the first bomb site. No parking meters,bicycle or sign post near her.

Here she is at the second bomb site.

The type of barricade she is near was only used near the second blast not the first. Scaffolding and a wood fence was used near first bomb blast.

There are no parking meters around the first bomb site.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
...Here she is at the first bomb site. No parking meters,bicycle or sign post near her.

...Here she is at the second bomb site.

...The type of barricade she is near was only used near the second blast not the first. Scaffolding and a wood fence was used near first bomb blast.
...There are no parking meters around the first bomb site.

Looks like you are correct - that the photo where she is "among those attending to" one of the casualties...is not in the immediate vicinity of the first bomb blast.
The bike, however, is either "not the same bicycle", or, "could be the same bicycle...but not in the same place as" the bike in the photo included with the other series of pics.
Could be near the second blast area...or, somewhere in between.
What do you find interesting about this woman?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
Keep in mind that everything that comes out of 'their' mouths is intentionally leaked with a motive behind it. Why would they 'leak' information that implicates a female? And which female do you think they have in mind? Could it possibly be that they are after Tamerlan's wife, nee, Katherine Russell. Its quite obvious to me that they have been attempting to implicate her from the very start, particularly in the 'public mind.'

The PTB can say anything they want and they can leak anything they want through their controlled propaganda apparatus, otherwise known as the MSM, and it never matters if its true or not: the objective is to give 'voice' to the allegation or to make an image of it so that it stays in the consciousness of a bewildered public. Once an utterance or an image is made or declared it adheres to the psyche of the general population. I believe nothing that they say or do by way of statements or images - by 'they' I mean "them"!
edit on 29-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

This. Exactly what I'm thinking. After the news taking on the story of her mom talking jihad with their sons, I'm thinking the target could be the mother here. Specs of female DNA on a bomb that went through extreme temperature. Might also be from the woman that actually used these pressure cookers to, you know, cook.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot

This. Exactly what I'm thinking. After the news taking on the story of her mom talking jihad with their sons, I'm thinking the target could be the mother here. Specs of female DNA on a bomb that went through extreme temperature. Might also be from the woman that actually used these pressure cookers to, you know, cook.

This bent piece of metal looks to be a result of an exploded percussion bomb that creates a lot of drama (noise, flash, smoke, etc) without casualties. There is no real evidence of the presence of BB's, ball bearings, nails, etc., etc.Yet we are told that the Boston bombs were placed inside pressure cookers and packed with nails and ball bearings and other kinds of shrapnel. If that were really the case then the explosions would have created many, many small holes as the shrapnel inside the pot flew through the cooker and out in every direction.

The remains of the pressure cooker that was found is smooth and not jagged and torn apart as one would expect. There are no signs of nails, ball bearings, metal shards etc having penetrated the side of the pot. It was obviously a percussion bomb - similar to what is seen in military drills.

Example of a pressure cooker in its pristine state.

Photo removed

Incidentally, percussive devices are very loud, and make a very big fiery flash - with lots of smoke, but they hardly ever kill anyone unless one is very close to it. This is a possibility for the eight year old. In my educated opinion the death of the boy was a collateral error.

BTW - What were the Craft contractors doing there? Why blur their faces in the FBI photos?

edit on 30-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey guys, not my thread, though I started it, it's the forums thread..
But ..could you do me a favor and not post blood/guts photos on here?
Thanks in advance

edit on 30-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
......This bent piece of metal looks to be a result of an exploded percussion bomb that creates a lot of drama (noise, flash, smoke, etc) without casualties. There is no real evidence of the presence of BB's, ball bearings, nails, etc., etc.Yet we are told that the Boston bombs were placed inside pressure cookers and packed with nails and ball bearings and other kinds of shrapnel. If that were really the case then the explosions would have created many, many small holes as the shrapnel inside the pot flew through the cooker and out in every direction.

The remains of the pressure cooker that was found is smooth and not jagged and torn apart as one would expect. There are no signs of nails, ball bearings, metal shards etc having penetrated the side of the pot. It was obviously a percussion bomb - similar to what is seen in military drills.
...Incidentally, percussive devices are very loud, and make a very big fiery flash - with lots of smoke, but they hardly ever kill anyone unless one is very close to it. This is a possibility for the eight year old. In my educated opinion the death of the boy was a collateral error.

BTW - What were the Craft contractors doing there? Why blur their faces in the FBI photos?

Intriguing perspective.
In your understanding - how would such a device explode? Meaning - would it rupture the pressure cooker at some seam (weld, whatever)...or, somehow blast through the walls...or - what/how?
I...don't know why the Craft contractors wore blurred faces to the race, that day. Maybe they are double-agents.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Take a close look at this picture. You can see ball bearings or BBs in the square wholes close to the ruler. That was part of the remote or timing device. I don't think the other pieces are nails but rather copper wires that were burnt.

The orange plastic almost makes me want to say it was a Novak Receiver for a remote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join