It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female DNA Found on Bomb in Boston Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I remember them saying on TV that the insides of the bombs were glued together. I guess this DNA could be something that was trapped in the glue when it was being made. Only thing I can think of is they put glue sticks on a cookie sheet with the ball bearings and nails then cooked it in a oven. Would the oven still hold fumes from cooking glue sticks so they would know what house it was done at?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by canucks555

Sounds like they're trying to get ahead of another hole in the story.

Theyre trying to imply that the wife was involved, assuming you believe it was the brothers.

Take a look at this pic:

edit on 29-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

The one thing about these pictures is - they were not taken within the last minutes prior to the second blast (which was at this location)... The photos I've seen, that showed the younger brother...and a backpack on (or, virtually on) the ground...show a blonde lady nearest the mailbox...and, each of those photos appear to show no pack or bag remaining on the ground, where this bag/pack &/or purse are in these photos.
In fact...none of the people in this photo, are in the other photos...and/but, at least two of the people in the "backpack" photo, are in close proximity at the time of the second bomb blast.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There were at least three pressure cooker bombs thrown at police during the chase into Watertown that never detonated. Splicing wires and junk is a good way to prick your fingers. I see no reason to distrust this info. Most everyone has been screaming that they had help all along.

I remember the lady in yellow as well. It seemedodd that she just sorta fell in line behind them. Kept pace right behind them. She did always come in from the street though. I clearly remember that and thinking about how it would be nice to see footage ten seconds or so prior to see if she waited for them.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Not likely.Better chance would be finding the supposed cookie sheets. Although Im sure they were tossed out long ago.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

And the clip they kept showing of the brothers stopped before she really came into full view. Her demeanor was very similar to theirs at the time though. Glasses, jacket, bag, and her head tucked into her collar.

++ I'm not saying she was any way involved. She just struck me as odd. There are a million reasons to believe she was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.++

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Is it just me or does something look wrong in the very first picture. Like bad photoshop wrong. Look at the women's arm right beside the mailbox. Is it just me or is her arm wayyyy too long???

***I am viewing on small laptop so maybe I am not seeing something??

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The plot thickens? The BS is sooo thick right now I don't see how it can get any thicker. The Official story of the Boston Bombing is like that of 09-11-01... Lies. All lies.
So when an article comes out from the MSM saying that a woman's DNA was found on the bomb I don't know if I believe that because, I don't believe anything from the " official " story. I only believe what my eye's tell me and holycrap....there's so much un-deniable proof that this is another 09-11-01 it's not even funny....as they say!

I just need to figure out the why? A couple years ago we had a Nuke come up missing... It seems like we've had WMD come up missing all over the place. Anyways....one of the machines show-cased at the Boston Bombing's was that of a vehicle equipped to deal w/ mass casualties.

Were the BB's a staged event to see how a real event would go in the future because we need another False Flag attack to squirm our way into a war w/ Iran?

Or,

When our Dollar Collaspes, and it will collapse. No ponsie scheme has ever worked. I don't care if you do have the Military Ind. Complex on your side....you can't keep printing money w/ nothing to back it up. It will come down hard like a house of cards. So, is that why the BB's occurred? Marshal Law(?)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
There were at least three pressure cooker bombs thrown at police during the chase into Watertown that never detonated.

Source for this?

Before today the only official statement about bombs in Watertown mentions ONE that was detonated at the shootout.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Just to clarify, we see the trash bag in the first pic and a lady in black wearing sunglasses with a brown purse.

We then see a purse on top of the trash bag but this purse looks lighter in color (tan vs brown).

Are we saying that its the original purse or is there a different purse?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

There were at least three pressure cooker bombs thrown at police during the chase into Watertown that never detonated.

I'm sorry, but the only source of this information is the police/SWAT/FBI and they have no credibility.

The original suspects looked completely different, video of the "dark skinned" man dropping a backpack near the store shortly before the explosion took place.

First they say they have an arrest/someone in custody, then the courthouse is cleared due to a "bomb threat". Immediately afterwards, they state that there are no suspects in custody...

We then have a purse discarded on a trash bag in the exact location of the explosion.

The police account of the older brother's death has already been disputed by an impartial witness.

Contrary to original statements, the younger brother had no gun.

The family has IDed the naked man as the older brother.

Not to mention that his backpack seems to be right where he left it, in his home...

I mean, theres just too many loose ends, contradictions and what would seem to be lies.

edit on 30-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Crazy out there idea...
What ever happened to those 2 male 1 female suspects that were being mentioned near the end of the manhunt...
There was a lot of chatter about them, were they cleared?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I strongly dislike how they have to attempt to discredit new evidence and say something like, "could be a lady who sold the bomb parts" or "there could be plenty reasons why female DNA was found there". It's so easy for them to discredit good evidence...I pray for a humanity change...

Probably will be dead thousands of years before that happens

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

There were at least three pressure cooker bombs thrown at police during the chase into Watertown that never detonated. Splicing wires and junk is a good way to prick your fingers. I see no reason to distrust this info. Most everyone has been screaming that they had help all along.

I remember the lady in yellow as well. It seemedodd that she just sorta fell in line behind them. Kept pace right behind them. She did always come in from the street though. I clearly remember that and thinking about how it would be nice to see footage ten seconds or so prior to see if she waited for them.

Three pressure cookers - ??? Yea sure..........How do you know that ? Because they told you that - right?
Believe nothing they tell you. By their own admission the police said that the "Pressure cooker" bombs were electronically rigged - remotely - so I doubt very much that throwing them at the cops will have any effect. Its a "hype" - BS.

This is the "Lady in Yellow" video here - but I doubt we are learning all that much from it.

edit on 30-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
DNA is a big name that scientists have not learned about it much.

So , may I ask " how could they determine that the DNA belongs to a women ? "

Is it even possible now ?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Regarding the discussion at hand - This is a very good read ...........Now They Go After The Mother And The Wife

First few paragraphs -

A government document obtained by ABC News says the alleged bombers "likely knew more about bomb making than they could have learned from the al Qaeda magazine 'Inspire.'" but what that really means is that the bomb was beyond their ability to construct, that the brothers Tsarnaev did not make the bomb. But at the same time the FBI says that female DNA was found on pieces of the bomb and that Katie Russell must supply DNA samples of her DNA for comparison. Let me tell you this -- Tamorlane would never let his wife get anywhere near a bomb, his personality, his culture simply would not allow it. If Katie Russell is tied to the bomb by an FBI test there can be only one explanation. They do not want her alive to, years from now, when she is older and harder and stronger, to tell the public the reasons why her husband would be incapable of such a crime. If the government says it is a match -- who can contradict them? Who can verify? No one. The arbitrary police state commit any crime and blame any citizen they choose. That has just been demonstrated. By the way -- Boston has the title of the stupidest city in America -- as far as I can see from the US media, not one Bostonian has called the bombing what it is -- an organized-crime dominated government frameup with Israeli involvement.

Even the wife's lawyer is Jewish:
Official statement from the law firm of Deluca and Weizenbaum on behalf of Katherine Russell:

“The injuries and loss of life – to people who came to celebrate a race and a holiday – has caused profound distress and sorrow to Katie and her family. The reports of involvement by her husband and brother-in-law came as an absolute shock to them all. As a mother, a sister, a daughter, a wife, Katie deeply mourns the pain and loss to innocent victims – students, law enforcement, families and our community. In the aftermath of this tragedy, she, her daughter and her family are trying to come to terms with these events. Thank you.”

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

lady in yellow jacket crossed from opposite side street meaning she was walking parallel with them before they turned corner.
Also man who is also right behind them doing same action as lady. something doesn't seem right.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Sounds to me like more false info being thrown out there to indict the Mother who freely spoke her thoughts from the very beginning. Any woman/Mother who would react/respond the way she did initially, would not have been taken as an honest person but an accomplice. I recall thinking when she lit into the msm, "oh boy, she does not realize what she is saying." She on hind sight should have kept her mouth shut and avoided all media until the dust settled.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
how about all the DNA inside computers, and devices we use everyday. How many people have been in the right place at the right time who happened to for whatever reason or another have their DNA placed upon the places of things that in the future became evidence in a crime? DNA is still in it's toddler stage, we are thinking we are hawt sheet with what we do know, but need to understand it's everywhere, and we drop it everywhere we go.

You all I hope saw the bathroom fecal bacteria video about how easily fecal bacteria is spread, why would dna be any different, considering we are sneezing, sniffling, flaking, coughing, farting, burping, sweating, crying, laughing, yawing, rubbing together beings of filth.

To even consider this any form of evidence is to say the sky is blue because a bird you saw was blue and it came from the sky.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Strange every body is talking about the woman in Yellow. What about the other woman in yellow?

1st bomb scene. Yellow head covering.

Proof of it being 2nd bomb scene. The bicycle chained to the fence.

Now the 2nd bomb scene.

So who is her friend who was at the 2nd bomb scene that she had to walk all the way from the 1st bomb scene to help? And who is the woman with the yellow head covering?
edit on 30-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Please allow me to post the actual images - thank you.

edit on 30-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join