It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Superman movie trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Not so sure here....I've heard things like Kent with no glasses, he's a bike messenger, not a reporter? Oh well, I know I'll still go see it...at least there's Zod.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You and me both.... I hope they do better than the last failure of a superman produced.... Just my opinion.... I'll still pay just because it's "Superman"
....... Guess there's parts of me that will never change.... I love comic book movies.... And I can't wait till May 3rd to see Iron Man 3~

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Superman Returns....Brandon Routh frickin' channeled Christopher Reeves in that, but the horrible story, and the superkid out of wedlock, etc. just really crapped all over his donning of the cape. So far, it seems they are completely rewriting the history of Superman in this new film. I suppose the younger generation, unfamiliar with him from the past, may accept it, but a hard sell to those of us who grew up with the original Superman movies.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Superman Returns....Brandon Routh frickin' channeled Christopher Reeves in that, but the horrible story, and the superkid out of wedlock, etc. just really crapped all over his donning of the cape.

I didn't want to go into detail but YES~
Brandon did do a stellar job, the story just did not do it for me.

As I grew up collecting Superman Comics and have a few cherished originals stashed away in plastic sleeve's and stuffed into the darkest, non wet or damp corner I could find.... They will rest.... And one day I will introduce them... One day~ to my little Lillian... maybe when I die..... Then she can sell them...... or whatever... ROFL

Sad to think though that a lot of the heritage is lost in translation between generations who grew up reading the comics and seeing the originals...

Though Gaz, I do have faith! 2 movie's that paid Ahmage (I think I fubar'd that spelling) to the originals and did not disgrace themselves..... The "New" Oz~ and Evil Dead! Both were great and Evil Dead by far did it for me, they really had a lot throwbacks from the original..... Minus a gun tote'n Ash with his catchy "Give me some sugar, baby" liners

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Did? Did he fart and say excuse me?

top topics

join