It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Taliban truck bomb detonation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
No details of where this occurred but it took place last month, apparently. Looks like a tanker loaded with explosives. The detonation sends out huge shock wave and mushroom cloud.

Don't watch it full screen or your hair will get singed!

Thought I heard "Allahu Akbar" just before the blast but I think it's a cock crowing.

Scary stuff!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

That....was a bomb and a half, and then some !

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oh my giddy aunt that is pretty mahoosive!
Looks to me like some kind of storage place or maybe some industrial estate kinda place that gets it but until someone can verify it who knows...

Scary stuff indeed!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Could be a false flag...you know, so they blame and attack the Taliban....(irony switched off)

I dont think it was caused by someone in a kebab shop leaving a gas bottle open....

It was like a small nuke, jesus...it was like they hit an arsenal.
edit on 29-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

looks like it was near some base...you can see before the vehicle takes a left you see the front side of a humvee to the left of what could be shed or checkpoint....this could be a month ago or four years ago...that was crazy..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That was a tanker truck looked like. Had a ton of "bags" on top of it. You can see it as it turns the corner. My guess it was Afghanistan. They know their fertilizers.

Another view...

edit on 29-4-2013 by intrptr because: Youtube

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just had a look at the dudes Youtube channel and not to generalize or anything, but it is literally full of extremist type videos...

Hmmm..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
They know their fertilizers.

I imagine fertilizer is what the the tanker driver turned into.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Think they'll find any dental records???

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Think they'll find any dental records???

Dental records no, his passport...INTACT

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Terrible...

I can't imagine very many people survived that or even had a chance, that's one of the biggest I've seen.

Can you imagine being the guards at the gate, just waiting to gtfo of Afghanistan...one moment your there, the next moment your vaporized

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Interesting channel indeed. I found myself captured in what was happening. The suicide bomber had a smile on his face the entire time. Never looked back. Last thing he did was point his finger up to the air, I think to say, "see you above".

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh wow! That's a beautiful explosion and a very nice mushroom cloud! Thanks for the video!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Terrible...

I can't imagine very many people survived that or even had a chance, that's one of the biggest I've seen.

I'll second that...that was like watching a homemade Hiroshima....

makes you wonder how stuff like this aint front page....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Because like ermm don't you know ? The War is over! D'uh... Now don't you feel stupid for saying that

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Remember, The Taliban are not our enemy, per Joe Biden

The Taliban are not an enemy of the U.S. and should not be talked about in such terms, Joe Biden has claimed.

The vice-president said the militant Islamist group only represents an inherent threat if it allows Al-Qaeda to strike at the U.S.

In an interview with Newsweek, Mr Biden warned against labelling the Taliban as an enemy.

Ohhh Joe, you so crazy!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What's with the god damn music?! Do they think they're going to inspire more jihadist to come to their party? I really can't stand their cry to allah before or after some event. GOD DOESN'T CARE. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET 72 VIRGINS IN HEAVEN, MORON - But please, carry on snuffing yourselves out... Please.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The music is really irritating and horrifying, it sounds even worse than horror movie soundtracks.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I wonder if the bomber died?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is the sad reality of war. The best the Taliban and numerous other mujahedin could do is become suicide bombers and cause major damage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join