It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo with ghost or what is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Why on earth would you take a blow up doll to a wedding?

Oh wait you are an Aussie

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I want to go to the weddings that you and DaRage go to..

Dead naked guys and blow up dolls = Party...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
the mostly likely explanation is probably the right one.
so i think its a naked alien.

Im going to go with naked alien.....

I'm an abductee, and I nearly jumped out of my seat in fear when I saw the pic.

When I first looked at it, to be honest, I didn't notice anything. I thought the post was going to be about the shadows from those candles or whatever on the wall, lol.

Then I read what the post was about, looked again at the photo, and clearly recognized a grey, with pinkish like skin.

The face looks JUST the greys who abducted me.

Of course, logically, I'm not saying that is what it is......BUT THAT IS WHAT IT IS.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I could go either way on this but what is interesting is it doesn't look like the same person. I thought when I first saw it that it looked like some sort of Indian or Asian type figure or statue.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Image blur. The woman in the picture probably moved her head just before the photo was taken, so the image blur is only seen near the head and neck. I've seen many people move their heads right before a picture is taken.

Nothing unusual here.
edit on 7-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
if its an image blur of the lady in pink why is it so small and far back? unless the lady jumped up closer to the camera during exposure.

so there wasnt any skinny dude with no shirt on and shaved blonde hair running around?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmark
if its an image blur of the lady in pink why is it so small and far back? unless the lady jumped up closer to the camera during exposure.

so there wasnt any skinny dude with no shirt on and shaved blonde hair running around?

She probably moved slightly. That would cause a "thin" looking image blur.

And it may seem far back, but that is actually pretty common with image blurs. They might look as if they're in front or in back of the object that caused the image blur.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So - to the people who think it can't possibly be image blur - even though the candles in the background show blurring due to movement, and to the typical mocking post of "chinese lanterns"

Do you people honestly believe that this is a picture of a ghost? Or do you just like to mock people who aren't so gullible? I mean, seriously - the whole image is blurry, but it must be a ghost. Just wow.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by julugu
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The problem is that there were no kids.

It doesn't have to be a child; just someone moving faster than the camera focused. You can see the same effect from adults as well. Again, I would look at the clothing in the "blur". I would bet that someone there would be able to ID the person.

I don't mean to sound so skeptical, and have SEEN some pretty spooky stuff, and experienced more. I am not saying there could not be something weird there, only that it looks very like a person, blurred, as I have seen in multiple pictures I have personally taken, where I KNOW what (who) the blur was. In a crowd, it could easily be someone you weren't able to ID as easily, though.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by julugu

The candle holder gizmo is casting a shadow from a light source up above...the gizmo appears to be attached to the wall...a shadow cast by the same light source on the female would likely not appear at the hieght that the 'ghost image' appears...so, this is not a shadow cast by the female...

Å99

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join