It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are NOT Evil. Just.... Stupid.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I was raised to believe our government, even with its problems, had the American peoples best interests at heart. I spent the bigger part of my life making excuses for these "reptiles". After years of research, I still gave them the benefit of the doubt. And tried even harder to confirm my own belief, that these people weren't evil, just misled, or "stupid" at times.

No one could have convinced me there are some very evil people in high places in this world, until I quit denying what was right in front of my face. Anyone with a modicum of objectivity, able to observe, and research other peoples research, can learn the facts for themselves. Hell, it's all over ATS, with references.

So yes, it scares me, that as a society, we remain in denial of what has slapped us in the face repeatedly. There ARE evil people running this planet. By their own admission. My signature is my daily reminder of this.

I know I'm not going to change your mind. Nor did I expect to. If anything, I've done nothing but strengthen your resolve to prove me, and others like me, wrong. I hate to quote it, but it rings true..."Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

For what it's worth. I have never thought of you as..."a stubborn **** stuck in my thinking like a robot and can never change my opinion". I'm responsible for quite a few of your stars. I don't need a pat on the back for that. It's just my way of saying, I can appreciate perspectives that differ from my own. Even if by a wide margin.

Besides, what can you expect from a heathen atheist like me?

edit on 5/3/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Well, thanks for responding. Honestly, I don't know what to believe. Maybe a few months from now, I will be with you and see them as evil. Who knows ? I am getting to the point where I just don't believe anything anymore.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Klassified

Well, thanks for responding. Honestly, I don't know what to believe. Maybe a few months from now, I will be with you and see them as evil. Who knows ? I am getting to the point where I just don't believe anything anymore.

A feeling I am all too familiar with.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
When I'm already down because people are lying to me and there is already an incredible lack of care, when I see someone I know and they make clear that they do not care at all about how I'm feeling, why does it make me feel even less good?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join