It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage over Russian bombers being on welfare? Give me a break.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Give me a break with this outrage about these Russian bombers being on welfare. You're outraged because they were receiving our tax dollars while plotting against us? Isn't that exactly what any other criminal on welfare does when they plan their crimes in this country? Every day, there are idiots out there, murdering, raping and pillaging our cities while living off of American tax dollars. They have no regard for the opportunities that are available to them in this country...opportunities that many other countries would not provide. They take this country for granted and do nothing but cause pain and grief to the very people who are keeping their asses in homes and putting food on their tables.

But, go ahead, buy into the media hype about the unmitigated gall of Russian bombers. That's exactly what they want.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The freedom and democracy of the USA allows anyone to gain access

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
lol... what russian bombers...?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The bulk of taxpayer dollars go to foreign aid welfare and these bogus assed wars. Not to mention coporate bailouts. I'd rather my tax dollars help those here at home than using my tax dollars for foreign aid and to finance droning the hell out of women and kids in the name of democracy. Rape, pillaging, and murder you say? The whole world knows who has that market cornered.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Good idea we will just ignore it....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
The bulk of taxpayer dollars go to foreign aid welfare and these bogus assed wars. Not to mention coporate bailouts. I'd rather my tax dollars help those here at home than using my tax dollars for foreign aid and to finance droning the hell out of women and kids in the name of democracy. Rape, pillaging, and murder you say? The whole world knows who has that market cornered.

Kind of off-topic, but I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by abbey7777
Freedom and democracy, in the US?? Yeah, sure. The Patriot Act and the NDAA squashed that, my friend. In this country, the rich, wealthy and the people in powerful positions are the truly free.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I can be outraged that the kids were going to good colleges, driving Mercedes autos and I am helping to support it.....

Especially if I can't afford to drive a Mercedes.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by abbey7777
Freedom and democracy, in the US?? Yeah, sure. The Patriot Act and the NDAA squashed that, my friend. In this country, the rich, wealthy and the people in powerful positions are the truly free.

LOL, I was just gonna say the same thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I can be outraged that the kids were going to good colleges, driving Mercedes autos and I am helping to support it.....

So you believe they bought a Mercedes with taxpayer money? LMAO

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Wasn't trying to derail your thread bro.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Of course not. What do you find so funny?

Do you think that it is funny that I feel outraged that I can not afford the things that they did have.... and I am not on welfare or food stamps, but am a taxpayer that helped fund their lifestyle?

I have mentioned this before.....

Should my ex be on welfare and food stamps, when she can manage to afford to have breast enlargement surgery???
OF COURSE THE WELFARE DID NOT PAY FOR HER SILICONE BREASTS! (lol ???) But should she be on the dole if she can afford such a luxury???

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Seriously....
WTF did you find SO funny???

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Wasn't trying to derail your thread bro.

Actually, Polo, after pondering your comment, I think we should open that train of thought in this thread. I would like to also officially rant about the fact that Americans' outrage would be better directed at the use of their taxpayer money by a rogue CIA and the fact that what they are doing with that money in other countries is causing terrorist blowback in our own country.
edit on 29-4-2013 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Seriously....
WTF did you find SO funny???

Do you have proof they bought a Mercedes with taxpayer money? If not, then your comment is a little silly.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Excellent idea, my good sir.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Of course not. What do you find so funny?

Do you think that it is funny that I feel outraged that I can not afford the things that they did have.... and I am not on welfare or food stamps, but am a taxpayer that helped fund their lifestyle?

I have mentioned this before.....

Should my ex be on welfare and food stamps, when she can manage to afford to have breast enlargement surgery???
OF COURSE THE WELFARE DID NOT PAY FOR HER SILICONE BREASTS! (lol ???) But should she be on the dole if she can afford such a luxury???

Well, that is my point, butcherguy. They are hyping the fact these bombers were on welfare and trying to act like it's worse than all the millions of Americans in this country who do the same damn thing everyday. Everywhere we go we can see welfare recipients with five kids an iPhone and their fingernails manicured. And some of these welfare recipients are committing horrible crimes themselves while living off of us.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

But should she be on the dole if she can afford such a luxury???

I do see your point, Butcherguy. But I believe the reports are that these bombers used to be on welfare and that they had not been on welfare for quite a while. We have to take that into consideration here, if that is, indeed, true.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i'm thinkin' that saying they were on 'welfare' was actually a codeword to people in the know, telling them they were on the governments' operative payroll.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
i'm thinkin' that saying they were on 'welfare' was actually a codeword to people in the know, telling them they were on the governments' operative payroll.

Haha! Good point!

top topics

join