It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1

Originally posted by Gazrok
While already a prior thread, this one is 7 pages to the other's one...so leaving this open. Applauded other of previous thread.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

It was only 1 page when the merge was originally requested.

Well you seem to have added a few yourself!

Maybe we'll turn you into a believer eventually.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Hmm, starting to think that hollow earth guy might just be a paid actor anyway that's on the CIA payroll.

"Woo woo! The CIA is firing mind control rays into my brain! Aliens are real!"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Ok then : If this hearing is so stupid and full of insanely deluded idiots and frauds, people who have their heads stuck in "woo-woo" land; why is the committee made up of 5 members of US congress and one US senator?

Because they are broke and need the $20,000 they're being paid, see:

www.parapolitical.com...

great video at the link of Mike Gravel explaining his most recent bankruptcy and how he's, once again, flat broke and explanation of how Congresswoman Cheeks had to sell her house to pay for bail for her son who is facing 30 years in prison for mail fraud

And why is it at the National Press Club?

Because anyone can rent a room at the Press Club if you pay the $2,000 rental fee. It looks more legit than having it at the Holiday Inn. You could rent a room for you nephew's birthday there tomorrow - here's their online booking form:

press.org...
edit on 30-4-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Hmm, starting to think that hollow earth guy might just be a paid actor anyway that's on the CIA payroll.

That's not such a crazy assumption. The crazy guy with the crystal thing was a ex USA Airforce colonel is says. He could be on the CIA payroll.

Or Radiation and oxygen deprivation from high altitude flights have fried his brain.....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Hahahah! Just because you're putting out the woo-woo sirens it doesn't mean it can't possibly be the truth. The CIA have actively attempted to bring ridicule via the media in the past and as far as I remember it's a well known fact in some circles. The Condon Committee comes to mind for a start I think, but yeah, they've been well into that type of thing so it's not so far out there actually. Disinformation and creating ridicule in this area is something they're said to be very familiar with. I can get some links for you if you want me to, might take half an hour or so though to find some, it's been a while since I was into this stuff.

And hey, wasn't the Buddha supposed to have known of a few beings from other dimensions himself? You know, the guy who started Vipassana off?

"Woo-woo!"
edit on 30-4-2013 by robhines because: typos, tired

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Ok then : If this hearing is so stupid and full of insanely deluded idiots and frauds, people who have their heads stuck in "woo-woo" land; why is the committee made up of 5 members of US congress and one US senator?

www.parapolitical.com...

great video at the link of Mike Gravel explaining his most recent bankruptcy and how he's, once again, flat broke and explanation of how Congresswoman Cheeks had to sell her house to pay for bail for her son who is facing 30 years in prison for mail fraud

Because anyone can rent a room at the Press Club if you pay the $2,000 rental fee. It looks more legit than having it at the Holiday Inn. You could rent a room for you nephew's birthday there tomorrow - here's their online booking form:

press.org...

Fair enough. Thanks for the info, honestly didn't know that.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Live feed is working better today without hiccups. Make sure you have a current copy of Flash. Yesterday's archives are there also, and it's truly interesting if only for watching Congresscritters who had no clue getting one.

play.streamingvideoprovider.com...=6lsy709dbps8< br />
The amount of negativity on this posting (by people who apparently aren't watching the feed) is stunning. How many of you are being paid by the CIA to do debunking, especially the newbies that we strangely have never heard from before now? Why the panic about debunking this particular subject?? Are you afraid people will watch it and make up their own minds?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

www.parapolitical.com...

press.org...

Fair enough. Thanks for the info, honestly didn't know that.

you should do more than limit your frame of information to Woo-Woo blogs and message boards because you're afraid the CIA has infiltrated the MSM and is using hypnosis to control the anchors

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
How many of you are being paid by the CIA to do debunking,

"WOOO! The CIA has secret agents on ATS engineering a media boycott! It's all the CIA! We're a serious looking group of people - there's no other reason the media would be avoiding this! Woo Woo!"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Live feed is working better today without hiccups. Make sure you have a current copy of Flash. Yesterday's archives are there also, and it's truly interesting if only for watching Congresscritters who had no clue getting one.

The amount of negativity on this posting (by people who apparently aren't watching the feed) is stunning. How many of you are being paid by the CIA to do debunking, especially the newbies that we strangely have never heard from before now? Why the panic about debunking this particular subject?? Are you afraid people will watch it and make up their own minds?

It nothing to do with that. It the fact that the confrence is chaired by broke or mad politicians and you seem to have invited nut cases to join.

you should do more than limit your frame of information to Woo-Woo blogs and message boards because you're afraid the CIA has infiltrated the MSM and is using hypnosis to control the anchors

And stop being a douche ok? Im skeptical about this but you can be more polite to people on here.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Still not sure why I'm even responding to you with stuff like this, but I just never had a reason to check the place before really. And when it comes to what I think you mean by woo-woo blogs, I'll be honest and say I kind of find them depressing too. They're often way too over the top.

They often seem to have the same type of design too. Maybe it's because the CIA are bad at making decent CSS stylesheets.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

It nothing to do with that. It the fact that the confrence is chaired by broke or mad politicians and you seem to have invited nut cases to join.

And stop being a douche ok? Im skeptical about this but you can be more polite to people on here.

When all your positions collapse in front of you and you're left with screaming - spittle flying out of your mouth, red in the face - "you're a paid CIA operative!" like the woo-woo crowd is doing, I feel perfectly justified in being a douche. SORZ!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Looking at some of the picture of these crazy people got me thinking.........

Maybe ET are real and they are haveing bets of who can make those stupid humans dress up in the most stupid costume

Im sure if me and my buddys were traveling round space and encounted a race as gullable and stupid as humans we would have some pranks

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
'Mr Fantastic' of the 4/21/2013 newly minted membership here seems to get all his information from this stellar example of journalism:

www.parapolitical.com...

It's full of snarky juvenile crap, not information.

I've been watching off and on since Monday morning and I never saw that guy with the tee shirt and head band. I *have* seen several serious, sober witnesses give testimony and they're believable enough. Like I said in a previous post to me this is historical, even if nothing comes of it. And the ridiculing parties all seem to have their money backing in the MIC (even Rachel Maddow, who brought her stock down considerably by her making fun of this in advance last week).

Fascinating that many of the rank debunkers here have sworn not to watch the proceedings, or pay a measly sum for it (I got on for free, didn't need my password for some reason, so the money issue is moot) and meanwhile, while debunking and refusing to watch, they all know without a shadow of a doubt WHO will be interviewed, and how much they all are just there for the money, even though it's a good bet that all these people are risking their lives and reputations by appearing. Greer has gotten death threats, and I'm sure most of the others are in fear, also. The great majority are breaking security oaths and that's not something people do lightly.

One has to ask oneself why *Mr. Fantastic* with the newly-minted membership here and 'wow aren't I special!' avatar is showing such an interest in this particular thread? Why are you so worried that people may watch and make up their own mind, rather than taking your snarky word for things?
edit on 30-4-2013 by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

I'm glad you seem to be at least thinking and not going all nutty on me. I enjoyed reading your post and we do not agree on a few things, but I can respect your views on where you currently stand.

One thing I will say again tho- "there is zero evidence showing this phenomena is aliens from space (another planet)".

The entire connection of this phenomena to "other planets" is highly speculative. And was suggested to us all through media and maybes. Nothing more.

For the record, I believe there is "unidentified happenings". I do not buy into any crowd that begins to tell me what those things are. I mean...heck...time travelers makes a million times more sense than aliens from a distant star. And there is far better chances of it being other things than aliens.

I do not invest in what they are out of hope, common conception or cultural bias. Only data I can see and read. Nothing more.

But like I said...IF they are aliens...its shady what they are doing.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

I'm glad you seem to be at least thinking and not going all nutty on me. I enjoyed reading your post and we do not agree on a few things, but I can respect your views on where you currently stand.

One thing I will say again tho- "there is zero evidence showing this phenomena is aliens from space (another planet)".

The entire connection of this phenomena to "other planets" is highly speculative. And was suggested to us all through media and maybes. Nothing more.

For the record, I believe there is "unidentified happenings". I do not buy into any crowd that begins to tell me what those things are. I mean...heck...time travelers makes a million times more sense than aliens from a distant star. And there is far better chances of it being other things than aliens.

I do not invest in what they are out of hope, common conception or cultural bias. Only data I can see and read. Nothing more.

But like I said...IF they are aliens...its shady what they are doing.

MM

Star for you!

Yes Im with you on there is deffinatly unuseal phenomena. But with so little evidence we cant say what is behind it for certain.

In my opinion it is something far more sinister and evil than "aliens" but its all speculation. All we can say for certain is that there are odd things that need explaining (weather ballons and swamp gas do not explain these things!) and thats it.
edit on 30-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

One has to ask oneself why *Mr. Fantastic* with the newly-minted membership here and 'wow aren't I special!' avatar is showing such an interest in this particular thread?

Think of this thread like a really bad car wreck on the side of the road. You just can't help but slowing down, looking, pointing and staring.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

meanwhile, while debunking and refusing to watch, they all know without a shadow of a doubt WHO will be interviewed

We know because they listed it all on their website, right here:

www.citizenhearing.org...

You don't have to be a CIA triple-covert Top Secret special activities cleared undercover agent like me to find that out ... sheesh.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

One has to ask oneself why *Mr. Fantastic* with the newly-minted membership here and 'wow aren't I special!' avatar is showing such an interest in this particular thread?

Think of this thread like a really bad car wreck on the side of the road. You just can't help but slowing down, looking, pointing and staring.

I was a skeptic but things that knocked me:
ufos.about.com... ( alliens or not its a event backed up by REAL evIdence)

en.wikipedia.org...
(again a documented real event)

There are numerous more but here are 2 good onces witnesses by multiple people.

Swamp gas, hoax and weather ballons dont cut it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
I was a skeptic but things that knocked me:

en.wikipedia.org...
(again a documented real event)

"Classic" UFO Photo from Belgian Wave - the Hoaxer Confesses
badufos.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join