It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It's a great shame that this guy could not be their to put some of his testimony's to the disclosure.
ufoevidence.org...

"I had a camera crew filming the installation when they spotted a saucer. They filmed it as it flew overhead, then hovered, extended three legs as landing gear, and slowly came down to land on a dry lake bed! It was a classic saucer, shiny silver and smooth, about 30 feet across. It was pretty clear it was an alien craft."

Leroy Gordon Cooper, Jr. (March 6, 1927 – October 4, 2004), also known as Gordon Cooper, was an American aeronautical engineer, test pilot and one of the seven original astronauts in Project Mercury, the first manned space program of the United States.
Cooper piloted the longest and final Mercury spaceflight in 1963. He was the first American to sleep in space during that 34-hour mission and was the last American to be launched alone to conduct an entirely solo orbital mission. In 1965, Cooper flew as command pilot of Gemini 5.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrFantastic1

You don't have to be insane - you've made a choice. The woo-woo alien crowd are (mostly) not sick in the medical sense. They're simply not well educated and don't understand how to apply logical reasoning or critical thinking. They deserve our pity because they're often people who have been disadvantaged - either having grown up in poor socio-economic conditions or they were abused as children. 

Hhhmmmmm
Thats quite an arragont and ignorant thing to say. You dont know
these people, but you seem to know what makes them tick.

Let me ask you this. Do you think some ufos defy explanation? Are
there any cases out there you find interesting?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

God, your just a loud mouth bully. Do you think anyone cares what you think? What exactly are you doing to help get the truth out regarding suppressed tech etc. Your a spanner in the works mate. Go and read the daily mail, and leave folk alone who want things to change. bully.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
So the main point I would like to make is that without a direct admission from the government, we will never know for certain, unless aliens land and make themselves known. So no amount of personal testimony, even if that testimony is accurate, is going to prove the existence of alien life.

• Our "governments" are lying to us about EVERYTHING...

• Because of the "governments" involvement in the ET agenda, direct admission from them will NEVER happen.

• Aliens have already made themselves known to thousands of abductees who have been kidnapped, molested, and surgically implanted.

• Research by Dr. Roger Leir, LA Marzulli, Joe Jordan, etc. is irrefutable and shows that solid proof is being covered up and has been around for decades.

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

ATS interview - Dr. Roger Leir

• posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:47 AM
    link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching

Mr Mask, who are the honest people researching this subject? I must say I've read quite a bit and saw a lot of references, and the particular witnesses this event came up with seem to be, in general, reliable. I see you making a lot of accusations, but giving little evidence to them and not offering any alternatives. That's not a good way of looking at a problem.

Ok, that's a good question, and one I'll do my best to answer how I personally go about looking for evidence I can at least "consider" as worthy or weighty enough to take serious. But I warn you, most flighty new-age types won't like the answer.

Things and/or people to take "on board".

1) There is literally stacks of documents recorded and released through FOI acts in various countries that deal with UFOs. There are endless government reports and investigations worth looking into. But there is also a lot of disinformation in some of these. I highly recommend reading as many of these as you can. There are tons of websites and forums that link you to these types of things, some great threads off the top of my head can be found below, each one a collection of released documents and information from various countries. The threads are posted by the ATS member IssacKoi (a great member who has done much for ATS in way of sharing and showing information on these subjects)-

8,759 pages of Canadian governmental UFO documents.
    HERE

and-

British government's released UFO documents.
    HERE

and-

How to find 129,000 documents from various governments worldwide.
    HERE

Checking this member's profile you will find more links to valuable resources and documents to seek out. It will take you many years to even begin to understand what is just publicly known. Its not an easy path where you just pick a nut-job and follow him as he sells you 30 dollar DVDs and tells you how to mentally contact galactic federations of light beings. IssacKoi's profile can be found below. In my opinion he is one of the best member's on this forum for providing "serious" links to info worth considering.

Issackoi's profile

2) Testimonies in the thousands from pilots, civilians, politicians, engineers, and various creditable sources have been recorded. These sources should always be taken with a handful of salt and scrutinized overly. Never trust any single witness or word of anyone at face value. Take it on board, sure. But don't ever find yourself speaking the words- "I trust this guy 100% to be right". That's a big no no.

3) Your own sensibilities. If you have any (not insulting you, just some folks do not). It is important to remember that anyone selling a book, a video, a conference, a live stream, stickers, t-shirts or tickets- is probably screwing you.

Who not to trust

Almost 100% of every UFOlogist on History Channel and Discovery. Anything Project Camelot. Greer, Wilcox. Cooper (Bill, not Gordon). Maussan, Goodchild, AND ANYONE making a living selling UFO stories or evidence. It is always a scam. These people make money off of "us not knowing the truth" They don't want answers, they want money.

If the UFO phenomena was answered today, these people would be proven a hoax and lose all their creditability and income. The last thing they want- is the answers to be found and shared.

Lastly

Anyone telling you about crystle worshiping, light beings here to save us, federations of friendly or evil aliens, interdimensional contact, channelers, ascended masters, etc etc- are full of crap. They either know they are full of crap, or are just gullible. There is nothing to suggest or prove any of that nonsense.

When you hear people saying "I feel your vibrations are too low, or not high enough to speak with our leaders" or worse- "I am one of them and you must listen to meeeeee"- those people are fricken crazy. 100% barn-tard-bat-crap-wacked.

I hope this helps. I know you are looking for answers, but the real answer is this-

It is most likely that even our governments do not know the answer. It is very possible that no life from other planets is even visiting us. The only reason people think UFO's are from space- is sci-fi movies, media shows and fiction books.

There is zero evidence to even suggest this phenomena is from space. In fact, it may be nothing otherworldly at all. It may even be something not of this universe slipping in. It may be government testing or a psyop to cover government experiments or experimental craft. It could be a smoke screen to hide certain activities of our governments. There is no proof of anything.

No UFO guru is going to help you find answers. In fact, they will lead you away from them. For money.

MM

edit on 30-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: clarifying "bill cooper" not "gordon"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:54 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix

God, your just a loud mouth bully. Do you think anyone cares what you think? What exactly are you doing to help get the truth out regarding suppressed tech etc. Your a spanner in the works mate. Go and read the daily mail, and leave folk alone who want things to change. bully.
    edit on 30-4-2013 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

He isn't a bully. He is defending the UFO phenomena from idiots and fools. He is defending logic and rational thinking. He is demanding proper research and evidence.

And you call him a bully? lol.

Why? becuase he refuses to let liars, hucksters, fools and gullible types run the show without speaking up? Ya right...that's not a bully. That's a hero.

Look at his avatar. HERO!

I love you MrFantastic1. Thank you for doing your job, you super hero.

Hugs.

MM

PS-count his stars on his comments, read the replies that are happy he posts. YA PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHAT HE IS SAYING. Its just deaf, dumb and blind people don't want to see people like him in action. They rather sit in the dark humming nonsense.
    edit on 30-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:58 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
    ATS interview - Dr. Roger Leir

Nickell says that Leir's associate Derrel Sims refused to cooperate when asked to provide a forensic medical institute with specimens or photos for analysis.[3]

So no independent testing,no peer review.....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:02 AM
    link   
    reply to post by hellobruce

Leir...another hoaxer.

Gotta love a foot doctor who lies.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:29 AM
    link   
    With all these former military/government employees testifying as they have for many years now that this stuff is real why are people still holding out for some kind of "official" statement from current employees of a government everybody completely distrusts?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
    link   

Originally posted by 0001391
    With all these former military/government employees testifying as they have for many years now that this stuff is real why are people still holding out for some kind of "official" statement from current employees of a government everybody completely distrusts?

Because many of the witnesses are lying and/or selling books and DVDs. Many are not saying they know what UFOs are, but that they saw them. And many are simply reporting stuff they heard from other sources.

There is no concrete evidence either way.

What I can say, and feel convinced of, is there is a UFO phenomena going on for a very long time. But there is nothing to show it is aliens from another planet.

Heck, there isn't even any solid evidence that the government even knows what is going on. And many researchers into this subject come out thinking in the end that UFOs are not from space and that the government is scared of them and don't know jack either.

That's possible.

We want disclosure (I hate that buzzword) because no matter how convinced anyone is- nobody knows whats going on. Well nobody honest and on public record anyways.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
  • Our "governments" are lying to us about EVERYTHING...

• Because of the "governments" involvement in the ET agenda, direct admission from them will NEVER happen.

• Aliens have already made themselves known to thousands of abductees who have been kidnapped, molested, and surgically implanted.

• Research by Dr. Roger Leir, LA Marzulli, Joe Jordan, etc. is irrefutable and shows that solid proof is being covered up and has been around for decades.

• The most important thing here is that if aliens do exist and it has all been covered up, that means the aliens don't want the general public to know about their involvement, or should I say influence on our leaders.

They won't disclose anything, this is just a little show to keep the sheep happy. Personally I would like to see all aliens leave this planet immediately. They do not have our best interests in mind, they have their own agenda and are manipulating us behind a veil of secrecy.

A better way to go about disclosure would be for the people to elect an ambassador for earth. We the people need to come up with a way to vote for who we want as earth ambassador and to make that become a reality. Our government certainly won't do that for us - not that you would want them to anyway - once that happens then maybe some good ET's will arrive or some of these bad ones will be forced to speak with the ambassador.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:09 AM
    link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by cornucopia
    my grandfather worked for nasa and became a director of mufon...

Greer said his uncle worked for NASA and he became director of CSETI

I have had close encounters of the second and fifth kind

So has Greer!

first case was documented with professional artist renditions...

Hey, again, just like Greer!!

I can communicate with some of us out there, can I prove this? maybe..maybe not for some, but can you prove I can't?

Holy crap! Greer again!!

You've been drinking way too much Koolaid, Corn!!

actually I don't drink koolaid.
    thanks for trying to compare me to someone else..?
    lol
    what's wrong with you?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:11 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
    The most important thing here is that if aliens do exist and it has all been covered up, that means the aliens don't want the general public to know about their involvement, or should I say influence on our leaders.

Ok...lets assume aliens are real for hypothesis effect alone. I can do that.

If they DO, then yes, they are being sneaky and hiding from us. They are watching us while we can't watch them. They are scaring tons of people, confusing many more, starting religions and cults where some folks even kill themselves- AND STARTING FIGHTS ON ATS!!!

IF added on top of all that- they are ALSO in cahoots with our leaders? Thats just messed up.

IF aliens are real, there is tons more evidence at hand to assume these things are nothing to be admired, loved or respected...until they learn to follow our cultural standards of introductions and visitation. Our planet. Our rules.

Of course one can argue "oh but they have universal laws that forbid contact" or "they are waiting for us all to be happy people so they can bring the happy meals" or "they want to but they can't because they need to know they are wanted first"

No...screw that noise...you are above my house, my family, my people, my species, my planet...ring the door bell or get the hell out. At least leave a mathematical equation a human computer couldn't perform in a text message on something! Heck, use one of our corn fields. You have my permission.

Reasonable? Ya?

They won't disclose anything, this is just a little show to keep the sheep happy. Personally I would like to see all aliens leave this planet immediately. They do not have our best interests in mind, they have their own agenda and are manipulating us behind a veil of secrecy.

If they are real...and they are talking to our leaders...then yes, everything 100% UFO related in the mainstream is controlled by our intelligence agencies, including sci-fi genres, UFO conferences, UFOlogists and Steven Greer...are all under government control and influencing us in the wrong way, or towards an agenda they have already worked out with the aliens.

More reason to consider if you 100% believe aliens are here, nothing says they are super awesome cool...cept for the movie E.T And we know if aliens are real and working with our media...ET was a psy-op.

A better way to go about disclosure would be for the people to elect an ambassador for earth. We the people need to come up with a way to vote for who we want as earth ambassador and to make that become a reality.

Good idea...Good idea until you see the final list when the first round of voting has been done...Justin Beiber, Jay-Z, Obama, Alex Jones, Hawkin or Kaku or Elmo the muppet...It'll be a tuff last round of votes for me.

But really...something like this...sure...but still impossible to control, and if they are here and working with our government...won't work.

Our government certainly won't do that for us - not that you would want them to anyway - once that happens then maybe some good ET's will arrive or some of these bad ones will be forced to speak with the ambassador.

Exactly. So many people are foolish to assume the aliens fit a black or white agenda. The reality of it may be something so mind bendingly impossible that nobody could even begin to imagine it.

If aliens are real...they have been peeping us. If aliens are real AND working with our governments, they have been raping us.

If aliens are real. Its gunna be bigger questions then just "hey where's the alien jukebox!? or "is my vibrations too low bro?". It may be some crap so deep that it hasn't been given to you in the form of a government controlled media image yet.

Something...not show on TV...or seen within this "government controlled Steven Greer Circus".

People call me a "nonbeliever". lol. I laugh. I'm a skeptic. My mind is open to possibilities. But they must be logical. And if aliens are real, logically we shouldn't trust them at all.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:15 AM
    link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1

Originally posted by robhines
    Sorry, but the most important thing to me isn't aliens, it's meditating. Something that if done properly makes you more aware of what's going on and also helps you deal with reality like an adult. In fact it's very good at doing that and it's been well known for thousands of years that this is the case. Science has a lot of respect for it too.

LMAO, I've done Vipassana meditation for more than 10 years. You can meditate and also be a sane, stable, rational, well-adjusted person who doesn't believe charlatans telling him about friendly aliens who want to offer a more efficient vacuum cleaner.

Meditating doesn't mean you have to be a kukoo lunatic out in woo-woo land.

you seems to be an excellent shill, lol
    your wording and how you are so cold and sure of yourself, just cries out ego...
    nothing we say will change you, you are locked in..
    all strapped in huh with your views..

it's all good, but please be nice to people, how you are treating people is not nice and would hurt my feelings probably others..
    I bet you don't care though..

are you here on this website to debunk ufo stuff?
    maybe i'll look at your created threads and posts and get the feel for your mission..

I know there are pro shills on the internets, I have communicated with a few

let me tell you that your side is not the side of truth...and the truth shall be known

as it should...

if I were you I would think about karma or the law of attraction..

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:17 AM
    link   
    While already a prior thread, this one is 7 pages to the other's one...so leaving this open. Applauded other of previous thread.
    edit on 30-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:19 AM
    link   
    There seems to be some kind of 'disclosure' conference every few months.

Don't forget - live streaming for only $3.80!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:21 AM
    link   
    This is a collection of whack-a-doos, and it will really do nothing but create more laughing stock material, if it even sees mainstream news at all. Don't expect much of this..... Just investigate some of the panel and witnesses.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:24 AM
    link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

you copy/pasted the same post on the other thread...

lol

what a shill

and yes money is still used on this world so it's all good...
    can you not afford $4?

I can paypal you so you can watch it

it's going live right now

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:25 AM
    link   
    reply to post by cornucopia

What the heck are you talking about? Can we stay on topic here?

The people running this conference are dishonest and stirring up ruckus for future sales. The former congress men are all proven fridge wack-a-doos, and the testimonies have all been given before...on grander scale. Run by some of the same people before...many years ago...and alls it did was fund Greer and friends for a few more years by bringing in people who think they vibrate high.

Thats it.

Also, you say you have no ego...everything you type is ego. YOU speak to aliens so YOU know them, and YOU are part of THE ALIENS group, and YOUR vibrations are higher than everyones, and YOUR uncle worked for NASA and YOU met the aliens and YOU know what nobody knows...only YOU.

Look get off it. I've studied this subject obsessively for decades with a slightly above average "comprehension level". You meditated between cartoon network shows, and spoke to an invisible alien a year or two ago and decided to life change into a "spiritual light being".

Trust me...you have some ego to argue nonsense and act like YOU have the answers, when I can't tell you a single one other than "what is nonsense".

You are being nonsense.

This conference is nonsense.

And stop calling me negative...cus at least I am honest. YOU are lying a lot.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:28 AM
    link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

you copy/pasted the same post on the other thread...

lol

what a shill

Yes I did. Because the moderator was going to close this thread and then changed his mind (post above mine). So, thinking this thread would close, I went and posted it in the other.

'shill'?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join