It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by signalfire

I don't understand the animosity here towards requesting a small fee to listen to the streaming feed;

When the scientists working at CERN mad their announcement regarding the (possible) discovery of the Higgs Boson particle, I don't recall them putting their press conference on youtube and charging people to watch it.

My point is that serious scientists and researchers, people who would work for the good of mankind, and have made "game changing" discoveries......generally don't charge people for the info when they go public.

This right here.

All the Greer fanboys need to read that over and over and then smash their own faces in with a ball peen hammer and hang their heads in shame and utter failure.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
From Steve Bassets youtube presentation:

The motto for this event is "If Congress will not do its job, the people will." A theatrical quality documentary will be produced about this event slated for distribution in the fall of 2013.

What a joke!...."If congress will not do it's job, the people will"........but we will have to charge you for it

If these people think they have "game changing" information on alien life, possibly the most important discovery that mankind will ever make.....what gives them the right to charge people to hear it?

I'm guessing they've got nothing that we haven't all heard a hundred times before!

Uh it was free to attend, actually. And if you can't pay a measly 3 dollars for a live stream of 30 hours over 5 freakin days then GET A JOB

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1
Mask hit the nail on the head.

Here's a clue ... if the group organizing your event to enlighten humanity is a for-profit corporation like Paradigm Research Corporation, you should put a hold on the the Lightworker, truth and harmony, B.S. and look somewhere else. This is a money-making event. That's why they don't care that it's not getting pick-up by the MSM, nor are they trying to by fronting legit personalities. They just need the UFO crowd to get riled up and subscribe to the feed and click the PayPal donate button.

Bassett has said the reason he's a for-profit company instead of a 501(c)3 is so he can engage in "political activism." Anyone with more than 3 months in business and a thumbnail sketch of Paradigm's past activities should be able to see that's just not an excuse that holds water.

Maybe you should read my previous post. Free to attend, 3 dollars for 30 hours over 5 days of steaming video. You really think they are making bank on this? lol. GET A JOB. Why someone has to cut down and rip on an event that has our best interests at heart is beyond me. This kind of thing should happen every year so people like you wake up and pitch in.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

For my money, the only UFO researcher who ever made any sense was Jacques Vallée, but most believers HATE that answer.....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
For my money, the only UFO researcher who ever made any sense was Jacques Vallée, but most believers HATE that answer.....

Don't forget the most hated man in UFOlogy:

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all... Ex-MUFON UFO researcher Joe Jordan is often attacked for exposing the deception of other researchers who are covering up the truth about UFO's."

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Must be a $teven Gree[d]r organised event...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrFantastic1

Thank you for making this thread more importent
Also by now you do realizer you spent more then 3.80 in electricity and bandwith

That unless somebody else is paying the bills

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The New York Daily News filed their report. Once again, UFO enthusiasts shot themselves in the foot by looking like lunatics ... love the photos of the looney-tunes running around with crystal headbands trying to psychically contact aliens living underground ... LMAO!!!

SPACE CADETS HIT D.C.: UFO buffs beam up to well-paid ex-pols

A hundred people packed the ballroom — some of them believers in the “Hollow Earth Theory” that aliens live deep inside the planet. They wore silver-colored headbands with what appeared to be fake diamonds on the front. Jane Stevens, who helps run the website HollowEarthNetwork.com, said the headgear functioned as a “third eye” that heighten perceptions and allows contact with “other dimensions.”

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 30-4-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
reply to post by MrFantastic1

Thank you for making this thread more importent

Happy to - I even flagged it. It's important as many people as possible have the chance to point and laugh at the looney-tunes.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The New York Daily News filed their report. Once again, UFO enthusiasts shot themselves in the foot by looking like lunatics ... love the photos of the looney-tunes running around with crystal headbands trying to psychically contact aliens living underground ... LMAO!!!

SPACE CADETS HIT D.C.: UFO buffs beam up to well-paid ex-pols

A hundred people packed the ballroom — some of them believers in the “Hollow Earth Theory” that aliens live deep inside the planet. They wore silver-colored headbands with what appeared to be fake diamonds on the front. Jane Stevens, who helps run the website HollowEarthNetwork.com, said the headgear functioned as a “third eye” that heighten perceptions and allows contact with “other dimensions.”

www.nydailynews.com...

BAHAHAHA!!! Cla-ssic!

Silver-colored headbands with a fake diamond third eye? Pfffft. What more do these kids need to hear to know it was nothing more than a joke. These are the same cult-like zombies who pay Greer's bills.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Posting direct link to image so, those reading can take a looksy at the "winners" who were attending this freak show gathering.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham

Posting direct link to image so, those reading can take a looksy at the "winners" who were attending this freak show gathering.

"WHY WON'T CONGRESS AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA TAKE US SERIOUSLY!? OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE UNDER PRESSURE FROM THE CIA TO KEEP THE TRUTH QUIET!!!"

uh ... no ... because you look like lunatics and they're afraid to come within 100 feet of you

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I can honestly say now after seeing this picture, that aliens are truly among us....this guy is definitely one of them for sure...I can just feel it...he is from Alderaan

edit on 30-4-2013 by AutOmatIc because: planet

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

lol. I dont know. It's loony looking yes, but thats the biased opinion to say they are lunatics. Screw the biased opinion. I just hope this doesnt end up being bologna.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

lol. I dont know. It's loony looking yes, but thats the biased opinion to say they are lunatics. Screw the biased opinion. I just hope this doesnt end up being bologna.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

Bless your innocent little heart for holding out hope this will end up being taken seriously even in the face of this. For those of us who are skeptics, the child-like wonder of you and the rest of the True Believers still can teach us a few things, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
When I saw the first full length Disclosure documentary at that annual National Press Club I was stunned and couldn't imagine how it couldn't have huge impact on our government and society.... and yet....... nothing. So, I am not sure what difference this new one will make. When the government and society and media treat them as foolish or ignore them, how will a repeat make a difference? I'm sure quite a few of the people at the current meeting will be the same people... Stanton Friedman, some astronaut, a few generals, that Canadian defense minister... how could that older one not have made a difference that mattered and became public outcry and a demand for answers? What will the new one provide that could possibly be more proof? What is the matter with our country and its ignorant citizens?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Wasn't the same kinda thing meant to have happened last year, or in 2011, that eventuated into nothing???

Sorry for the short reply, just cooking and getting the little one sorted at the moment, so I don't have time atm to actually search for it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Can we get this thread on the front page as hottest topic please? Come on people. Post, flag, etc, it should be at the top.

Edgar Mitchell:

"We're not alone in the universe. They have been coming here a long, long time it seems. The evidence suggests it ... Let's go forward with understanding this phenomenon."

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
Stanton Friedman, some astronaut, a few generals, that Canadian defense minister

1. Stanton Friedman has been caught being hired by ad agencies to hype UFOs as part of viral marketing campaigns for sci-fi movies.
2. there are no (repeat, NO) generals, admirals or other officers of flag-rank at this event
3. the Canadian defense minister in question served for 3 years in the 1960s and, in an interview this week, said "disclosure" is only "the third most important" thing to humanity
4. the "some astronaut" in question - Edgar Mitchell - has said "he was told by people" whose names he won't mention that the gov't knows about UFOs ... that standard of information could not be admitted into court as evidence in a shoplifting trial, let alone "disclosure"

UFO nutzoids need to get out of their closed little cycle in which all their information comes from XYZ little blog and ABC tiny message board repeating myths in a closed circuit loop and learn about the world around them; learn what words like "evidence" mean.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic

Must be a $teven Gree[d]r organised event...

Yeah that IS messed up, agreed. This is an important live event, surely they can raise cash for whatever by using other methods. It should be free.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join