It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
one thing comes to mind

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

What a lovely addition to the community, welcome to ATS!

I absolutely agree!

Mr Fantastic is a FANTASTIC new addition to the ATS community IMNSHO.

I am a fan of his posts. Notice how he is the only one thus far to show the rest of the people in this thread that the former congress men involved are fridge wacks?

A holocaust denier, a removed mentally ill congress man, a congress man who worships Sun Yung Moon as a god sent messiah and a bankrupted father with a criminal son.

These are your former congress men sitting in.

Now tell me...will this help a cause or hurt one? Either way...Mr fantastic is fantastic and I salute his posts (here and in other threads) for remaining focused, logical and on point...and sometimes funny.

But then again, I loved Fantastic Four comics as a kid, and Mr Richards was a hero of mine.

Hugs.

MM
edit on 29-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
That first day was really amazing.

What people must realize is that these hearings do not deal only with "lights in the sky", or "my friend says his uncle knows a guy who thinks he saw a blinking light in the sky while drunk at a party". This is about GOVERNMENT SECRECY. I'm surprised to see so many "skeptics" in this forum. Now that the very subject we've been amateurishly discussing for years, GOVERNMENT SECRECY AND COVER-UPS, is being discussed openly by very high level witnesses, in detail, everyone's picking some aspect of it to dismiss the whole thing.

These people were directly involved with many parts of the government which frankly I don't think 1% of ATS users have dealt with in their lifetimes. Now that they're talking very candidly about the "dark side", the aspects of political life that don't get discussed in Congress AT ALL - JFK assassination, Iran Contra, Oil Wars, UFOs - a lot of you are unwilling to look at it!

About the cost, c'mon, please, you have thrown away $4 before, and this is hardly throwing away money. It's 40 hours of testimony and high-level intelligent discussion about some of the hardest challenges humanity has to face RIGHT NOW. If you don't think that's worth $4 for some obscure reason, we all lose. There are no big corporations behind this, heck, not even small corporations. MSM is basically boycotting it (some poster alluded that "this is all over the news", but I can't find a single mention of it on CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, BBC, RT, PressTV, Al Jazeera, anywhere...).

If there is ONE event that ATS should be participating, it's this one. I've been immersed into researching the Secret National Security United States for months now, and these people know what they're talking about. Just pay attention.

Media are not "boycotting" it - bc of what the link I posted 2 pages ago said ... the four congressmen are four nutjobs that no one touches with a ten-foot pole. They could have been having a "hearing" on seat belts and no media except the "Weird News" section of the HuffPost and some blogs would have shown up with these four looney-tunes there.

If Bassett wanted to have an event people would take notice of, he should have got ex-congressmen people take seriously, not one used by late night shows during their monologues.
edit on 29-4-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not this again. I've been hearing this for years now, but it's all the same. No disclosure, just a bunch of guys talking about experiences that no one even believes.

But still, good find. S&F.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I don't understand the animosity here towards requesting a small fee to listen to the streaming feed;

When the scientists working at CERN mad their announcement regarding the (possible) discovery of the Higgs Boson particle, I don't recall them putting their press conference on youtube and charging people to watch it.

My point is that serious scientists and researchers, people who would work for the good of mankind, and have made "game changing" discoveries......generally don't charge people for the info when they go public.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I don't understand the animosity here towards requesting a small fee to listen to the streaming feed;

When the scientists working at CERN mad their announcement regarding the (possible) discovery of the Higgs Boson particle, I don't recall them putting their press conference on youtube and charging people to watch it.

My point is that serious scientists and researchers, people who would work for the good of mankind, and have made "game changing" discoveries......generally don't charge people for the info when they go public.

Melba Ketchum charged when she proved Bigfoot existed ...

Steve Bassett and Melba Ketchum - perfect company for each other.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
Not this again. I've been hearing this for years now, but it's all the same. No disclosure, just a bunch of guys talking about experiences that no one even believes.

But it makes money. And so it will be back every year.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by jiggerj

That's what I thought.
I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this National Press Club alien disclosure thing with all the nifty witnesses happened at least once before - if not more than once? It seems like this is becoming an annual event like Burning Man or something.

Also, why do people always point out that there's astronauts, police officers, congressmen etc...all these "well known" or "respected" people who will be giving their testimony as if they are incapable of making a mistake or even lying? Does anyone remember crazy Lisa Nowack? She was an astronaut too. And how many bad cop threads have we seen on this site as well as any other well known respectable types who aren't exactly respectable. I have just never understood why people think that someone who has attained a better than average lifestyle is a more believable witness than a "regular" person.

Sure, so now I am sure you will be willing to discredit anything that a well respected, highly credentialed scientific or government official says that tells you there is no evidence for extraterrestrial life, right? After all, they could be lying.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

But it makes money. And so it will be back every year.

There is no way this ridiculous event makes any money. $3.80 to watch a livestream event, that supposedly already cost $800,000? No.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I imagine the people at CERN just had to call a press conference (and everybody and his brother shows up and sticks a microphone and a camera in their face for a half hour...). Greer and Co. are putting on a five day long event, the Congresscritters are each getting 20K apiece for their time/cooperation/whatever and there are probably charges for the use of the Press Club, technicians, equipment and so forth. Even flying in that many people from random locations costs money; I paid 4 bucks to watch it and I presume if I can't see a good feed in live time, it will be available later on. In my opinion, even if nothing comes of this, it's historic. I've wasted 4 bucks on a lot less entertainment and learning-wise.

And yeah, they could have gotten more intelligent, less controversial Congresspeople; I'm okay with Gravel and the woman from Oregon but the others aren't the biggest oars in the boat.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
LMAO

you know you failed when you have hearing on #UFOs & @coasttocoastam does show on genies instead (www.coasttocoastam.com... ) @Citizen_Hearing

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1

That first day was really amazing.

What people must realize is that these hearings do not deal only with "lights in the sky", or "my friend says his uncle knows a guy who thinks he saw a blinking light in the sky while drunk at a party". This is about GOVERNMENT SECRECY. I'm surprised to see so many "skeptics" in this forum. Now that the very subject we've been amateurishly discussing for years, GOVERNMENT SECRECY AND COVER-UPS, is being discussed openly by very high level witnesses, in detail, everyone's picking some aspect of it to dismiss the whole thing.

These people were directly involved with many parts of the government which frankly I don't think 1% of ATS users have dealt with in their lifetimes. Now that they're talking very candidly about the "dark side", the aspects of political life that don't get discussed in Congress AT ALL - JFK assassination, Iran Contra, Oil Wars, UFOs - a lot of you are unwilling to look at it!

About the cost, c'mon, please, you have thrown away $4 before, and this is hardly throwing away money. It's 40 hours of testimony and high-level intelligent discussion about some of the hardest challenges humanity has to face RIGHT NOW. If you don't think that's worth $4 for some obscure reason, we all lose. There are no big corporations behind this, heck, not even small corporations. MSM is basically boycotting it (some poster alluded that "this is all over the news", but I can't find a single mention of it on CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, BBC, RT, PressTV, Al Jazeera, anywhere...).

If there is ONE event that ATS should be participating, it's this one. I've been immersed into researching the Secret National Security United States for months now, and these people know what they're talking about. Just pay attention.

Media are not "boycotting" it - bc of what the link I posted 2 pages ago said ... the four congressmen are four nutjobs that no one touches with a ten-foot pole. They could have been having a "hearing" on seat belts and no media except the "Weird News" section of the HuffPost and some blogs would have shown up with these four looney-tunes there.

If Bassett wanted to have an event people would take notice of, he should have got ex-congressmen people take seriously, not one used by late night shows during their monologues.
edit on 29-4-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

Is there ANY ufologist out there who can be "taken seriously"? Is there anyone associated with this subject that passes your moral and life-achievement standards? Please, I'm eager to know.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
is this being relayed online at all? i can't seem to find anything and would love to listen in

I couldn't find anything about it on MSM news. I'll try to google it.

Ehhh, I found it on Huffington. I wanted it to be before congress, not before FORMER members of congress. So this meeting means nothing.

edit on 4/29/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

is this being relayed online at all? i can't seem to find anything and would love to listen in

Ehhh, I found it on Huffington. I wanted it to be before congress, not before FORMER members of congress. So this meeting means nothing.

It will mean something if you act on it. There's a whole week to make your representative aware of the hearings.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Are you actually serous that you think $3.88 is too much to watch live broadcast of this ground breaking event. This could possibly lead to being a game changer and you complain instead of putting up this tiny sum to watch it. Even more important, we should all be promoting it to all those who do not know what we know. I think it is time to put up or shut up and do what ever we can to encourage Disclosure. We need to applaud Steven Bassett and Steven Greer as well as all the others who are sticking their necks out. Are you?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
1. People all over the world have seen "UFO's" throughout history. Many of these UFO sightings have been clear enough to at least describe solid metallic craft. solid metallic craft are not a naturally occurring phenomena...so they are either man made or made by another intelligence.
2. Most nations on earth have folklore which mentions "little people". We know some cultures have bigfoot creatures in their folklore but almost all cultures have stories of "little people", coincidence? i doubt it.
3. All our world religions have creators who came down from the sky.
4. Only in relativity modern history has the idea of other beings been rubbished and dismissed as the belief of cranks, where as a few generations ago angels, fairies and ghosts were considered to be real things by most people.

Our culture dictates, that if something cannot easily be explained away, then it must be an illusion or a trick of the mind. For some reason we have been told that if science cannot put a name and solid rational explanation onto unusual phenomena then it simply does not exist. If an aircraft can out maneuver and accelerate to speeds beyond our technology then it doesn't exist, according to the modern viewpoint, even if a scientist sees it with his own eyes. Now that's rational thinking.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It will mean something if you act on it. There's a whole week to make your representative aware of the hearings.

Sixty years of people screaming they want the truth, and a letter to our reps will change all of that? I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Sixty years of people screaming they want the truth, and a letter to our reps will change all of that? I don't think so.

Timing is everything. This event is happening right now. The 60 years of people "screaming" hardly dented the MSM, it's still taboo to even talk seriously about UFOs (which the people in this Citizen Hearing are doing).

Plus, it has to start somewhere, somehow. One letter might not do much, but 10,000 letter in a week to multiple representatives might do something. It's all about momentum vs. inertia. If you don't do anything, well, nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Timing is everything. This event is happening right now. The 60 years of people "screaming" hardly dented the MSM,

the last 3 Press Club events live streamed with 2 dozen witnesses didn't dent it either

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
MrFantastic1, jiggerj, what do you think is needed to bring disclosure about this subject? Or do you think it's impossible, it will never happen?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join