It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
It has been posted a few times I believe. While it is not showing on the search function, if you google it you will find the threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hilarious. So if you use Google you can find it. If you use Samuru, you can't. Ummm......

.....in any event, this seems more like sensationalists. A bunch of former's listening to these stories. And what shall come of it?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm presently listening to it. Steve Bassett, Richard Dolan, Stephen Greer and a few others are doing a good job and although I'm a UFO junkie, I'm hearing a few new things.

I don't understand the animosity here towards requesting a small fee to listen to the streaming feed; although I paid the fee, I seem to be getting access to it without using the password they emailed me. The technicians putting this all together need to be paid, as does the bandwidth on their end.

As to what will happen, it depends on how many MSM outlets decide to get on this. It's better than nothing and it appears from the panel they have that only a few have any knowledge of this subject at all. The ignorance of former members of Congress *is* rather astonishing; I had thought I was cynical enough, but apparently not.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Thank you for that brief update. And if your saying you are hearing new things that a "UFO Junkie" hasn't heard.... I'm becoming more interested
Thank you~

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I know that there is life outside our perfect little blue bubble . However, i'm not so sure i want it to go public

Let's say congress comes out that on going contact has been happening for decades, and they have been helping us by giving us tech . The aliens finally make themselves visable to the masses..Next thing you know justin bieber is seen speeding down sunset with his best new extra terrestrial bro . Reality shows pop up like are you smarter than an extraterrestrial. Hot topic is full of the hottest alien fashions . Little wayne reveals that he is in fact a martian . All the ya dude abercrom-bro's that scoffed at the thought of it before are gonna be shaving their heads and eyebrows off and trying to act hard at the club with their brand new alien no-out hairdo

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonguy

Originally posted by MrFantastic1
With the verifiable weirdos they've booked for the "congressmen" this won't go any further than message boards and blogs ... media will treat this like a joke. If Bassett wanted to be taken seriously he should have got serious congressmen, not the woo-woo crowd. See:

The hearing panel will be headlined by former congressman Merrill Cook (R – Utah) who was once banned from his own party’s offices after a profanity-laced tirade and was famously plagued during his few years in Congress by reports of erratic behavior leveled by his own staff. “Merrill has taken up permanent residence in whacko land,” Cook’s chief of staff Janet Jenson wrote in an intra-office e-mail in 2000. ”If he asks you to fax his underwear to the speaker’s office, please just do it.”

Joining Cook will be former congressman Roscoe Bartlett (R – Maryland). The 86 year-old raised eyebrows in 2004 when he attended a Unification Church event to receive the “Ambassador of Peace medal” from cult leader Sun Myung Moon who, afterwards, declared himself the Messiah and his wife the Assistant Messiah as Bartlett watched in delight (enjoy this video of Bartlett groveling in front of Moon).

and it gets weirder ... www.parapolitical.com...

Nuclear physicist, Former minister a defense, astronaut... just a few of the witnesses... what is it that you are not getting? these are respectable and serious people

What is it that you don't get? When you have a hearing to generate respectable media coverage and you invite 4 congressmen who the media have just spent the last 10 years making jokes about, what do you think is gonna happen?

- Congressman who lost his seat due to possible mental health issues
- Congressman who previously appeared at a holocaust denial conference
- Congressman who is reportedly bankrupt and whose son is awaiting sentencing on 2 dozen federal corruption charges
- Congressman who believes Sun Yung Moon is the Messiah

You wanna be taken seriously - headline your event with serious people, not loony-tunes.

And, as we've seen, this is getting coverage in all the usual places - the "Weird News" sections and some UFO blogs.
edit on 29-4-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Paradigm Research - the for-profit corporation that organized this freak show - is charging $4 to stream it online. According to their FB page, like half the people can't access the stream.

see -

www.facebook.com...
edit on 29-4-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by cornucopia

This needs to be seen by ALL Humans...
Why are we not sharing this??

Um...its been all over these boards for over a month. Its on every conspiracy site in the world. Its been mentioned on every mainstream news station. And its getting a lot of attention from the UFO lovers.

It is being shared.

It is also nothing that big...but thanks.

MM

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! so yes this will be a nice game changer!

no it's not

no it won't be

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I would love to attend this, unfortunately I have to work. Would be very interesting. I'm sure it will be posted on YouTube.
edit on 29-4-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

I would love to attend this, unfortunately I have to work. Would be very interesting. I'm sure it will be posted on YouTube ...

... the resting place for all UFO home movies.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Can someone give me a few one liners (Serious only) on how compelling the evidence is thus far?

The evidence is not the issue.

The evidence is irrefutable and undeniable.

Solid proof has been around for decades.

It simply gets covered-up, stifled or hidden.

WHY? Because of the stealth agenda.

The real issue is that the truth is being covered up by the aliens AND the researchers as well.

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel www.scribd.com...

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion.

FACT: Aliens are NOT who they claim to be.

FACT: The truth about UFOs & ETs is covered up in order to hide the real stealth agenda.

Vallee, John Keel, Hynek, etc have made it VERY clear that deception is taking place.

Ex-MUFON UFO researcher Joe Jordan is often attacked for exposing the deception of other researchers who are covering up the truth about UFO's.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I still think its important to keep this alive , because we (the ones who still believe UFO's are real phenomena) have to support the effort that's made by people who still fight for this cause..

I know there are many whom made mistakes of false predictions etc.. But that doesn't always count the fact that what they did in the past contributed to what's been achieved so far, by that I mean all the countless documents that are being released over the period.

I still believe..peace
edit on 29-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I would love to attend this, unfortunately I have to work. Would be very interesting. I'm sure it will be posted on YouTube ...

It's quite obvious that this thread annoys you to no end. You even, in an earlier post, told the moderators how you thought they should do their job and merge this thread into another.

If people want to hear about the UFO conference, it's entirely their own business to pay and listen to it. They are also free to discuss the topic.

What is very amusing to me, however, is that every post you make gives this thread more attention. You want it to just "go away", but there you go again, making more posts to the thread. It's funny.

ETA: I should add, I find the subject fascinating and hope new information comes out. I've seen a lot of weird things in my life, too.
edit on 29-4-2013 by imalitehaus because: Opinion

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

So the government and TPTB do not lie? But these people do?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus

It's quite obvious that this thread annoys you to no end. You even, in an earlier post, told the moderators how you thought they should do their job and merge this thread into another.

If people want to hear about the UFO conference, it's entirely their own business to pay and listen to it. They are also free to discuss the topic.

What is very amusing to me, however, is that every post you make gives this thread more attention. You want it to just "go away", but there you go again, making more posts to the thread. It's funny.

ETA: I should add, I find the subject fascinating and hope new information comes out. I've seen a lot of weird things in my life, too.
edit on 29-4-2013 by imalitehaus because: Opinion

LOL

I don't want the thread to "go away." If I were out to suppress discussion of woo-woo topics, obviously posting to ATS would be an extremely frustrating experience for me!

I would like to express an alternate opinion. May I express a view or opinion different from your own without provoking a violent or upset reaction from you?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's 7:36 pm Eastern time and it's still live-streaming, this is the preface to the Greer Sirius movie:

play.streamingvideoprovider.com...=443240&time=< br />
I'm hoping they replay the whole day at some point, the streaming feed kept hiccuping and I missed a lot.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by cornucopia

This needs to be seen by ALL Humans...
Why are we not sharing this??

Um...its been all over these boards for over a month. Its on every conspiracy site in the world. Its been mentioned on every mainstream news station. And its getting a lot of attention from the UFO lovers.

It is being shared.

It is also nothing that big...but thanks.

MM

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! so yes this will be a nice game changer!

no it's not

no it won't be

What a lovely addition to the community, welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hm i payed to see the conference- all i got so far was Greer talking. it was not him i wanted to hear.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
That first day was really amazing.

What people must realize is that these hearings do not deal only with "lights in the sky", or "my friend says his uncle knows a guy who thinks he saw a blinking light in the sky while drunk at a party". This is about GOVERNMENT SECRECY. I'm surprised to see so many "skeptics" in this forum. Now that the very subject we've been amateurishly discussing for years, GOVERNMENT SECRECY AND COVER-UPS, is being discussed openly by very high level witnesses, in detail, everyone's picking some aspect of it to dismiss the whole thing.

These people were directly involved with many parts of the government which frankly I don't think 1% of ATS users have dealt with in their lifetimes. Now that they're talking very candidly about the "dark side", the aspects of political life that don't get discussed in Congress AT ALL - JFK assassination, Iran Contra, Oil Wars, UFOs - a lot of you are unwilling to look at it!

About the cost, c'mon, please, you have thrown away $4 before, and this is hardly throwing away money. It's 40 hours of testimony and high-level intelligent discussion about some of the hardest challenges humanity has to face RIGHT NOW. If you don't think that's worth $4 for some obscure reason, we all lose. There are no big corporations behind this, heck, not even small corporations. MSM is basically boycotting it (some poster alluded that "this is all over the news", but I can't find a single mention of it on CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, BBC, RT, PressTV, Al Jazeera, anywhere...).

If there is ONE event that ATS should be participating, it's this one. I've been immersed into researching the Secret National Security United States for months now, and these people know what they're talking about. Just pay attention.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
hey- i think its worth the money- i´m just sad because i payed for the event and i´m not able to access any video.password doesnt work and i just saw Greer talking.maybe tomorrow i´m more lucky.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Heres some updates on this:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join