It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sick of people saying they are on the side of disclosure when their laziness is a sure sign of them being not interested.

I bet they sure in hell know the lyrics to their favorite CD tho! Or the names of the actors in their favorite TV show.

But what do they know about released documents, history of UFO research, who the con men are, who the con men arnt?

Nothing...that's why Greer is rich and getting richer with every sucker born.

MM

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

thanks brother I salute you

yes, i'm gonna wait for the full video to be placed on youtube or wherever it goes...I have not had time to sit and watch/listen to it all, just bits and pieces or I would be sharing with you...

truth will be known either way, it's just a matter of time/consciousness

Ummmm DUDE, this is your thread...that YOU made. And have been ignoring in between little posts you make calling yourself an alien part of the alien mission on earth.

DON'T YOU THINK you should be...I dunno...a lil more active or involved? I mean...didn't your alien masters give you any clue as to what to tell us low vibrational earthlings during the MOST IMPORTANT conference in the history of both our species?

Ya...too busy...I got ya...right...lol.

You sure wern't too busy enough to spend all that time a few pages ago typing about your uncle being part of NASA and how you are part of the alien's mission...

Could it be you just enjoy fantasy more than actual "research"...or even just paying attention?

Never mind...I don't want to interfere with you IMPORTANT ALIEN DUTIES!

Thanks for hosting this thread...you are one hell of a host.

MM

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
An update on the hearings: I think that this morning's panel was one of the most powerful. It dealt with Majestic-12 and high-level government documents and the cover-up of those documents. Including the fact that crash retrievals actually have a protocol of research, and that the craft, by the account of these documents, might be "foreign or non-terrestrial".

Now it seems that the ex-Congress members are actually working together with the ufologists. They're moving forward in trying to figure out the exact means of getting the message through. Stanton Friedman suggested an international panel with religious, scientific and political authorities. They discussed how to harmonize all of the speeches and condense them into something that's more precise for a real hearing where time constraints are enforced.

All I can say is that these hearings are the most dense discussion of the subject I have ever heard. The fact that the speakers have to go back and forth and revisit what they have just said makes it very different from the usual lectures, where they speak and there's no follow-up.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

If anything Greer is a plant. Lead as many on and away from the real truth or what ever passes for it anyway.

As I said if the govement wanted to mislead people then people like that would do a very good job.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Sick of people saying they are on the side of disclosure when their laziness is a sure sign of them being not interested.

I bet they sure in hell know the lyrics to their favorite CD tho! Or the names of the actors in their favorite TV show.

But what do they know about released documents, history of UFO research, who the con men are, who the con men arnt?

Nothing...that's why Greer is rich and getting richer with every sucker born.

MM

with all due respect to you mr. mask...you are far from the first person on this board that believes that greer and assoc. have a "for profit" motive. the info they share has been rehashed for years, and as like you, i wouldn't spend one dime going to any of their conferences, or buying their various materials. however there are always newbies that may be introduced to the UFO's through this type of presentation. and as with the rest of us who have done their own personal research, they will also....i can think of a lot of other people making profits on product(s) that are far more horrendous and incidious.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by tluna1

That poster, the vibration guy who says he is involved and in contact with aliens?

You are gunna wait for HIM to wrap things up!?

HAHAHAHA.

Don't worry bro. He won't. He hasn't posted anything in here but about a dozen posts with cryptic references to his "alien masters coming to pick him up soon" (not even joking. Really.).

You are SICK OF READING THROUGH PAGES OF HATERS!?

DUDE, there is like 2 posts in this thread talking about what is being said. The rest of all information in here is skeptics linking people like you to info you need to see.

But of course...You are too tired to sift through such stuff.

lol.

Ya...if it wasn't for what you call "haters" this thread would be about 2 pages long, half filled with the guy saying he is in cahoots with the aliens himself and one of them...and three people making misconceptions about content and history of content.

Sigh...enjoy the conference. lol.

Yknow, its all over blogs, websites and youtube. If you REALLY wanted to get your hands dirty with some HARDCORE DEEP RESEARCHING...you can just go watch a youtube clip on this conference.

I know...that's a lot of work. But I think you can figure it out champ.

For TRUTH! Right? I mean disclosure is WORTH a youtube search...no?

Ya...you want disclosure like I want Greer's autograph.

MM

Dude you know you want Greer's autograph, then your going to sell it on ebay for a gazillion dollars so you can help fund his next project. See we are on to you
Just kidding. But you are right. I am to lazy to go looking thru articles and stuff. I like a good wrap up so i can just get the meat without all the other stuff. But what i really really want is ET to show up on the White House Lawn just to freak people out. But then leave and never come back because that scares the crap out of me.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

Hey, thank you for the update. It's hard to follow a thread that keeps being de-railed and re-railed and so forth. So I appreciate the insite as I'm on a work comp and no speakers otherwise I'd be listening right now.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

might be "foreign or non-terrestrial".

They might be domestic as well.
edit on 1-5-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Hey smart face, there is over 1 million documents released by our country and various others SHOWING CLEARLY IN THE CLASSIFIED (now declassified) REALM that THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! NOTHING! ZERO! ZIP!

First of all, it's not all declassified. The US government has not made any across-the-board initiative to declassify the documents, for example. Plus, most of the sensitive documents released are redacted, and old. Did they stop researching this subject after coming to no conclusions? I doubt it.

To elaborate a bit, here's one example of a "released" document:

www.fas.org...

This is a FOIA request. Let me be clear, it's the REQUEST for documents, not the documents themselves. And the REQUEST is Top Secret and redacted!
edit on 1-5-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
An update on the hearings: I think that this morning's panel was one of the most powerful. It dealt with Majestic-12 and high-level government documents and the cover-up of those documents. Including the fact that crash retrievals actually have a protocol of research, and that the craft, by the account of these documents, might be "foreign or non-terrestrial".

Cool...cept for the fact that the Majestic-12 docs are pretty much assumed to be fake and are only supported by huge frauds. All serious researchers into the UFO subject all agree they are false documents. But thanks for calling it powerful...and at least sharing "something".

Majestic12...lol.

Now it seems that the ex-Congress members are actually working together with the ufologists.

AWESOME! Good...cus they are getting paid 20 grand for this.

So...what ya think they are gunna do to help? I mean, they are already ostracized from government and the media due to histories littered with insanity and fraud...think they are gunna help us find the UFOs?

They're moving forward in trying to figure out the exact means of getting the message through. Stanton Friedman suggested an international panel with religious, scientific and political authorities.

AWESOME! Friedman...the guy who used to be semi-legit until he started selling out and becoming a total liar looking to make a buck. And keep in mind, I actually like the guy. (seems like a fun dude to drink a few beers with).

GREAT IDEA STAN! We make a council...with church people (cus they know whats up), science people (cus they are so behind this 100%) and political authorities...not just wacko fridge nuts who take 20 grand to listen to a conference...REAL AUTHORITIES!

Wait...are you seriously thinking this idea has legs? Or are you pulling mine?

They discussed how to harmonize all of the speeches and condense them into something that's more precise for a real hearing where time constraints are enforced.

Wait...what? We just did that in 2001...and here...now...waaaaaaait, did Stanny boy just suggest a THIRD CONFERENCE TO MAKE MORE MONEY!? NO WAAAAAAY!

Didn't another poster say a few pages ago that that was exactly what the conclusion would become at the end of this? Yes...yes he did.

All I can say is that these hearings are the most dense discussion of the subject I have ever heard. The fact that the speakers have to go back and forth and revisit what they have just said makes it very different from the usual lectures, where they speak and there's no follow-up.

Um...this is a smaller exact copy of 2001's conference. It has been done before.

And better.

And everything being said has been said a bunch of times on record from youtube clips to Larry King to Howard Stern, to David Icke. Same people. Same witnesses. Same crap.

Densest discussion you ever heard?!

So what you are saying is...you care so much about this subject that you didn't even watch the first Disclosure Conference in 2001 with the same witnesses, giving the same testimonies, organized by the same people.

Only difference this time? We get ex congress men who even Coast-to-coast-AM call "nuts".

Thanks for the update.

Let the WOO-WOO CROWD APPLAUD!

God I hate newbies to UFOs...lol...no offense. Its just so irritating and adorable at the same time. Greer could fart in that place and everyone would hush up and listen in case an alien told a secret out his butt...and I'm being serious.

MM

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Are you seriously linking me to one document when I linked people to over 170,000 of them a few pages ago?

Thanks bro...I'll add this one to my personal collection.

OOPS! Looks like I own this one already...o well. Thanks anyways bro.

I owe ya one!

Hugs.

MM

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
Um...this is a smaller exact copy of 2001's conference. It has been done before.

And better.

I watched the 2001 conference. It's 2 hours long. This has been 3 days, 8 hours a day, and counting. There were, so far, only two speakers (Robert Salas and Dr. Greer) that were in the 2001 event, and in this one. A few dozen weren't present in 2001. This is not a smaller copy, calling an event that's 30 hours long smaller than one that's 2 hours... Well, I'll let the people reading this thread decide if that makes sense.

I also don't recall any other event where there were ex-members of Congress present, and asking questions in a hearing-type of set-up. Please enlighten this "newbie", when was that done before?
edit on 1-5-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: forgot to close tag

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
To this day I have never seen a clear "in focus" and without a doubt non photo-shopped picture or video of an alien or "flying saucer". Do not understand me wrong...I do believe that "they" are out there but when sovereign countries claim to release their evidence on the matter I hope to see the real stuff.....but I never did.

And I strongly belief these countries have the "real" stuff. That is why I belief there are other forces at work here...for as long the USA government is not releasing their own "hot" stuff or publicly admit the existance and interaction with ET, no country will show us the goods. Why that is, or what power the USA gov have over these countries to force them only to release "B-material" I do not know.

Maybe an UFO need to crash on Times Square, New York before the US government is willing to admit there are other life-forms active in our solar system.

edit on 1/5/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Are you seriously linking me to one document when I linked people to over 170,000 of them a few pages ago?

Thanks bro...I'll add this one to my personal collection.

OOPS! Looks like I own this one already...o well. Thanks anyways bro.

I owe ya one!

Hugs.

MM

You're really the stereotypical Mr. Know-it-All. Yes, you know that document. It's literally the first link when you google "NSA UMBRA documents", I'd be surprised if you didn't. But what I'm trying to discuss here is not the fact that you know about the document, but its contents. I'm arguing that the government is not only hiding important stuff from the public, but it's also lying by saying they have no interest in the subject, and that the case was closed in 1969 with Project Blue Book... Read my post on the last page, which you didn't address at all.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
To this day I have never seen a clear "in focus" and without a doubt non photo-shopped picture or video of an alien or "flying saucer". Do not understand me wrong...I do believe that "they" are out there but when sovereign countries claim to release their evidence on the matter I hope to see the real stuff.....but I never did.

And I strongly belief these countries have the "real" stuff. That is why I belief there are other forces at work here...for as long the USA government is not releasing their own "hot" stuff or publicly admit the existance and interaction with ET, no country will show us the goods. Why that is, or what power the USA gov have over these countries to force them only to release "B-material" I do not know.

Maybe an UFO need to crash on Times Square, New York before the US government is willing to admit there are other life-forms active in our solar system.

edit on 1/5/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

You got to maybe take into acount that other country might want to tie the US line on this. The truth may be more sinister than we think and for once the goverments are doing the right thing on sitting on it for now or is being forced themselfs.

The human race isnt exactly the most mature of people at times......not when we have people straping cystals to there forehead and fat spoilt dictators threating nuclear war

edit on 1-5-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Now they're talking about Roswell. Jesse Marcel Jr. is giving testimony of the strange debris. His dad who was at the crash site brought some to his house, and said "this is the only time you'll ever see anything like this". No vacuum tubes, transistors, anything. Not a balloon at all. He saw 3 types:

1. Very tough foil, metal of some nature which he can't describe. He did not see the folding/unfolding to original shape, as reported by Lt. Col. Richard French of Air Force Office of Special Investigations.

2. Plastic, photograph like debris.

3. The beam with symbols. Purplish hue, reflective of light.

His dad drove the debris to a military base, and that was put into a B-29 and flown to Fort Worth.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I believe what he said about number 2 was that it was similar to broken phonograph record, not photograph.

Also, what the hell are Marcel junior's kids talking about? What use do these biographical statements have? I am so enthusiastic about this hearing, but realistically this is a joke.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naynaychandler

I believe what he said about number 2 was that it was similar to broken phonograph record, not photograph.

Also, what the hell are Marcel junior's kids talking about? What use do these biographical statements have? I am so enthusiastic about this hearing, but realistically this is a joke.

Thank you for the correction, my English is not 100%
. I agree completely, but I think the intention was to make sure people wouldn't call Jesse Marcel a nut.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

i'd rather not talk to you..

you seem to be very negative, your ranting ovr and over about fraud and money...lol
which is all not true, but hey go for it yo! lol

would you be that way with people face to face?

shoot off your questions and I shall answer though

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reflective of light

Like everything else that's visible in the world around us, its reflective of light.

Your hand reflects light, this is why you see it. Shhhh the secrets out

Its some of whats said by those pushing for this alien agenda to be real that make me scratch my head at times

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join