It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Spirit Didn't like the Ghost Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Good morning ATS. This video was created using material from the same ghost box session as my last video. I had a lot of evidence to work with, enough to make several videos.

Anyway, I asked the spirits if I was on my right life path, if I was doing what I set out to accomplish during this life. I hope you enjoy the video. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh darn it! I am curious! I wish I could see youtube videos! I would like to know what was said.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

I am not saying I disbelieve you but that does sound like a radio doing a band sweep and picking up stations as it tunes on them

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

I am not saying I disbelieve you but that does sound like a radio doing a band sweep and picking up stations as it tunes on them

I think that is the point of ghost boxes. An entity can 'tap' into the frequency and use the radio to communicate. They do it by using quotes from the hosts. At least i think this is how it works...

Not sure how trustworthy they are though.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

I have to agree. I even think I heard some music among the chatter.

Now, I am a firm believer of life after death and of EVP but this doesn't seem like it.
Assume that you'll get some EVP on there, how would you be able to tell it apart from radio intercepts?

Also, it was a pain to listen to. You should edit that and get rid of the static.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

Correct. See subjective validation. A) You're misinterpreting sounds that sound similar to what you want to hear and B) you're only hearing those supposed "hits", but ignoring the many other "misses".

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That was a pretty interesting session. I saw a video of an evp with a small tesla coil nearby and it got clear.

The Proprietary House One

They charged with tesla coil first but im still looking for the video and its not coming easy, that I watched before.

www.moditronic.com...

I can't find it. He used a small one and the voice was clearer. Also, a full spectrum camcorder might be useful too.

I'm very interested in EVP, did some sessions with audacity, a microphone, and creating lots of background noise, such as fans, running water, and various white noise programs and got some results in the past. But then I sort of likened it to a ouija board, as too wide open and didn't really think it was a great idea to open portals to let some negative beings reach someone.

However intention of heart, and the scientific value of investigation to me should bring protection, but it just wasn't my calling. That isn't what I forsaw doing. It still really interests me though and follow these things.

Whether spiritual/religous, this post is good warfare against unwanted negative influences:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The one problem I have with the supposed phenomena is that without the subtitles prompting the listener , we probably wouldn't hear anything like the responses you claim to have received.

Folks , try just listening to the vid without watching the screen or the prompts and hopefully you will get what I'm driving at .

regards.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm using a new idea. It channels ghosts much like the ghost box does, and so far I've had pretty amazing results.

What I do, see, is I start a post on ATS. Then I leave a blank space under a line, like this one.

*blank line below*

elbillug ylbaveilebnu lla era uoy

*blank line above*

Then, when I ask the spirits to say something, I move the cursor up to the blank line, and type something. Often I'll get a load of random characters. But sometimes, just on the rare occasion, I get something that is undeniable. Something that they reveal to me, and when it happens, I'm floored by the accuracy of the message.

.. Oh look, it worked!!!

edit on 29-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
That was a pretty interesting session. I saw a video of an evp with a small tesla coil nearby and it got clear.

The Proprietary House One

They charged with tesla coil first but im still looking for the video and its not coming easy, that I watched before.

www.moditronic.com...

I can't find it. He used a small one and the voice was clearer. Also, a full spectrum camcorder might be useful too.

I'm very interested in EVP, did some sessions with audacity, a microphone, and creating lots of background noise, such as fans, running water, and various white noise programs and got some results in the past. But then I sort of likened it to a ouija board, as too wide open and didn't really think it was a great idea to open portals to let some negative beings reach someone.

However intention of heart, and the scientific value of investigation to me should bring protection, but it just wasn't my calling. That isn't what I forsaw doing. It still really interests me though and follow these things.

Whether spiritual/religous, this post is good warfare against unwanted negative influences:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok . Something really spooky just happened to me .
I like to listen to EVP videos with my eyes closed , so I am not influenced by the subtitled replies .
The name Lisa came into my head , long before it was mentioned on the video .

Regards .
edit on 29-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It is funny how some people who replied on this thread don't know what a ghost box is/does....

If you don't know, just ask......otherwise you sound silly when you say stuff like "it sounded to me like it was sweeping the am/fm band" or whatever.

That IS what ghost boxes do, lol.

new topics

top topics

join