It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America should be divided into two nations.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bexleygza
You liberals need to use your brains...you anti-gun leftists would never wanna start a "civil war" with the pro-gun right. Bush is president and it sucks for you, nothing in your life is going to change in these 4 years that wouldnt have happened anyways, lemme quote a small fragment from a book about your homey John sKerry.

Why does this keep going to civil war? You "conservatives" keep taking it there. And once again, I am not a liberal, I love guns, and have MANY. I live in AZ, you can purchase AK's and AR-15's in under 20 minutes. I just bought a PM (mac) 11, in 15 minutes. Not all anti-Bush people are anti-gun. But stereotypes and underestimation would serve us "liberals" well if civil war were to break out (undoubtedly started by "conservatives" and Zell Miller).

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok, but you dont like a normal capacity magazine? you think your aks, ars and macs should only have 10 rd mags? I'm not the one that brought up civil war, goto www.demcraticunderground.com these people are your own. Some even advocate violence. Kerry tried to go for the "sportsman" vote, he lost it for his stance on the AWB. That was suicide.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ok, but you dont like a normal capacity magazine? you think your aks, ars and macs should only have 10 rd mags? I'm not the one that brought up civil war, goto www.demcraticunderground.com these people are your own. Some even advocate violence. Kerry tried to go for the "sportsman" vote, he lost it for his stance on the AWB. That was suicide.

Not at all, I have the 32 round magazine for the mac-11 (bought from a friend), and a full capacity banana clip for my SKS.
I do not agree with alot of the Dem positions, but I disagree with alot more of the neo-cons'.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The paragraph of mine that you didnt quote shows Kerrys in cohoorts with the Neo-Cons so it doesnt matter who is president. Same payroll.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm not usually up for mud-slinging, but c'mon you Neo-Cons. Is you version of protecting Amerika involve driving in your pick-up, waving your gun around and singing the Theme song from Team America World Police. America @&%$ Yeah!

Don't worry we got the terrorists under control, meanwhile our indescriminate justice has murdered innocents and detroyed any semblence of humanity?

9/11 was a tragedy, and the but whooping we gave Afghanistan was justified. Iraq war #2 was completely unwarranted, if we were so determined to annihilate that "Den of Terror" dontcha think it was a little late to go in there? Nothing distracts from bad presidential policy like a good ole war. Heck Clinton did the same thing in Kosovo, when he was found out getting the National Anthem hummed by Monica Lewinsky.

"Quick They are onto me! Find a bad guy to distract the Masses!"

Same thing was done in Rome, distract the people with violence in the Colliseum, so they can't see the rest of the grand stage in which they live in and how full of corruption and agendas it hides."

The fact of the matter is Iraq had no means to wage war, we had made sure of that with weekly air raids, and a strict no fly zone. Now look at how we are perceived, we are conquering bully type Amerikans.

You think our foreign policy was hated in the past, we have whacked the Angry Bees nest of Islam, and just don't know any better to stop. We have made the next generation of terrorists by our indiscriminate justice in Iraq. Notice how the rest of the world can see it but not our Leaders?

When former war-mongering countries like Germany see the forest for the trees, we should take heart and re-think what we are doing.

When will Amerika stop bombing the "brown" people of the world?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Look for a map of this country showing the countys and how they voted, then you will see why Bush is president.

I blame it on the communists. It's them or aliens. Or the English. Damned English. America kicked their arses once, maybe they'll just have to do it again. Or is it the Canadians. Can't trust Canadians. They look like Americans, they sound like Americans. But they say they're not Americans. What's up with that? I'll bet they're all spies? Damn Canadians.

No, it was the Stonecutters. I'll bet Bush is a Stonecutter! Damn Stonecutters.

(sp)

[edit on 6-11-2004 by HowlrunnerIV]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
America is basically two nations

Voters
Non-voters

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think the same thing can be achieved by a return to states rights over a powerfull central govt.You want to live were abortions are legal,you can smoke crack till your hearts content,no one but police can have a gun,christianity is illegal,you are cared for by your govt from cradle to grave,move to a blue state.I have no problem with gays marrying in MA,but a lot of people went to the polls so that it wouldnt happen in there state,and they wouldnt be forced to recognize those married in MA.Only problem would the fed govt would still have to carry out foriegn policy,so the red states would still be able to stop the blue states from turning over our sovernty to the UN,so the libs will still have sand in there manginas,but it would be a start

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
as for the lib montra to change our country by force of arms,yea there may be some of you that are progun,own guns besides an elmer fuddy shotgun,but if you were a large enough number in the democrap party we wouldnt be discussing how antigun the libs are.you a smaller minoriety than satan worshipers for bush,so lets not go there.you want to commit suicide,there are eaiser ways to do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by godsmack
as for the lib montra to change our country by force of arms,yea there may be some of you that are progun,own guns besides an elmer fuddy shotgun,but if you were a large enough number in the democrap party we wouldnt be discussing how antigun the libs are.you a smaller minoriety than satan worshipers for bush,so lets not go there.you want to commit suicide,there are eaiser ways to do it.

It's not about suicide, although I'm sure you're a very dangerous person
, I'd like to know what information you have to bring to the table proving that only a small minority of liberals are pro-gun, just generalizing I assume? Once again, the calls to civil war were made by your team, hardly the lib montra. I would hope for a peaceful resolution, but if that were not possible, suicide would not be an option.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I know this seems crazy , but it seems like events are starting to unfold according to john titor's predictions regarding a civil war in 2005 which he said in 2000.

about the 6th message down
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthman
I know this seems crazy , but it seems like events are starting to unfold according to john titor's predictions regarding a civil war in 2005 which he said in 2000.

about the 6th message down
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its not crazy, there has been signs for years and the person(s) who created the "John Titor" hoax made a theory from the signs. Stuff was flying around during the early 90s about another Civil War.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join