It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help trying to find an old Mars anomaly video that I once viewed on Google Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi ATS

Well, this search is taking me to more and more frustration. The ATS search function isn't....well....functioning when I search the words 'Mars' 'Google' 'Video'....but nevertheless I once watched an online documentary documenting the review of satellite photos that were then digitally enhanced to reveal structures, statues and even a power station with a tesla like coil, on Mars.

I even posted this video here once I believe, and even on Facebook. The problem is I cannot find my oldest posts here on ATS and the search function/samaru is failing me, and ALL my facebook youtube and google vid posts from between Dec 2010 and Nov 2011 have been REMOVED. No trace of them. It's a conspiracy within itself given that during that time period I was posting some of my most controversial topics like the Fukushima radiation clouds, the fake rebellions in the Mideast and so many UFO vids.

So, anyway, my aim is to find this Google Vid. It was not the greatest quality, but it was longish. It was about Mars satellite photos of a particular quadrant on Mars that was closely inspected and revealed, as mentioned, various structures, statues, and what could be digitally reconstructed into what looked like a Tesla style Power plant.

Please help oh ATS masters.
edit on 29-4-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Is it this?

Mars Anomaly Research Video

Video no longer works, but there is a website linked.

Same video on youtube??

edit on 29-4-2013 by OneisOne because: add vid

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

No, but thankyou.

It starts with a long written section of info, followed by video showing the links to the satellite photos and the particular area they were reviewing. Then the review takes place and then artists enhancements are done to compare to the original satellite images. It was a truly interesting documentary....and i'm desperate to find it.

edit: I have only ever viewed it through google videos and not youtube. It has never been available on youtube.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'll keep trying!!!

How's about this one??

You posted in this thread and even tho it's a Google video in thread it links out to Youtube.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I bloody love you mate.

Yes, that's the one. I could never find it in youtube nor in my posts. How did you find it in my posts? I would like an educational so I can be a little more self-sufficient.

Thank you so much OneisOne.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

YAY!! Glad that's the one!

I used google and this search term:
site:abovetopsecret.com "google video" "LightAssassin"

4th down on the list!

I had to try a couple of different combos before I found it.

Glad I could help!!!
edit on 29-4-2013 by OneisOne because: hypo typo

new topics

top topics

join