It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans fear government more than terror

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sadly, but this is the Truth.
People fearing goverment means there is no democracy at all. Not much different when they are living in communist society.
edit on 3-5-2013 by Frantasy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That poll is funny. It's funny to me that Republicans can now claim to care so much about freedom and constitution when for 8 years they trampled it in the name of fear and terrorism. I mean, I know it's not supposed to be brought up anymore, because past is the past and not something we want to learn from, but even so, do Republicans even acknowledge that for 8 years it was Anti-American to question your president?? But now Republicans have apparently all become constitutionalists...

So this poll flip flops depending who is in office.

I believe more Americans do fear government more than terror... but I don't buy the democrat vs republican angle. Those numbers would flip as soon as a republican took office... the thing to note is that half the people of both sides seem to be waking up.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
Is this the same group of Americans who don't want strickter gun control, who didn't vote for Obama, and who don't like Obama-Care? In other words, are these the same Americans that make up the minory opinion in this country? I'm thinking yes, these are exactly those same American.

If that is true then as a minority they need to be granted the special privledges, payments and benefits that have been extended to ALL the other minorities as well!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Should change the title to 'Americans fear government more than tiger"

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xromano
Should change the title to 'Americans fear government more than tiger"
Why? Terrorism is the "reason" they are using to strip us of our freedoms. Tigers would only require a bullet per tiger. No real threat in a nation with hundreds of millions of guns.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join