It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polls: More Americans afraid of GOVERNMENT than terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

So.......there are hundreds or thousands of bombs threats called into police everyday from around the country, sure most are hoaxes but some are real, why aren't there shelter in place ordrs for those? Are those different types of bombs that are not harmful to the public?

edit on 30-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I just heard of a weird encounter, maybe it was nothing. A black Lincoln Towncar, tinted windows with DC plates of L5865 pulls up at a local store here in SE Pa. It looked official and the person thought maybe a local congressman or somebody was in town for a visit . Out pops two young guys both about 25. One was white with red hair and had a shirt and tie, the other, the driver, was black and dressed like a bum. They thought it just looked odd. So I'm thinking political activists but there hasn't been much going on around here. They didn't sound like they were agents but who knows. DC is an odd couple kind of place these days, it loks like.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
A government has vastly more resources to inflict harm than a terrorist. We have a division of powers for a reason. Being vary of those whom hold so much more power just means one is realistic.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutchowl
I just heard of a weird encounter, maybe it was nothing. A black Lincoln Towncar, tinted windows with DC plates of L5865 pulls up at a local store here in SE Pa. It looked official and the person thought maybe a local congressman or somebody was in town for a visit . Out pops two young guys both about 25. One was white with red hair and had a shirt and tie, the other, the driver, was black and dressed like a bum. They thought it just looked odd. So I'm thinking political activists but there hasn't been much going on around here. They didn't sound like they were agents but who knows. DC is an odd couple kind of place these days, it loks like.

That is quite strange, sounds like they were up to something.

Someone should start a thread entitled - "Strange activities by Fed employees".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join