It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy things kids have said to you

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok, my stories probably do not even come close to what has been posted already, but here it goes. Before we had children, my wife and I had bought a home in a rural town. There were things that happend that could be brushed off as natural things like wind, since dors would shut or open on thei own. We never really paid much attention. One night as I was falling asleep I heard a male voice as plain as day say " oh no, she's pregnant!" I jumped up and said "What?!" my wife looked at me and asked what was the matter. I told her what i experienced and she laughed. She took a pregnancy test the next day just to shut me up, we found out she was pregnant.
We now have two little boys, the youngest one every one that has met him calls him and old soul. Once he told me that he knows what happens when we die. It is not a subject we talk about much so I aske him to explain. He told me that we are sent here to learn, and if we don't learn everything we are supposed to, God sends us back. First we die, then we turn to dirt, then we come back. When we get it right, we get to go to heaven. I always found it strange that he said those things to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PRwood

OMG thats crazy!!! I too lived there for the past 3 years. I just moved into town (to far to drive to walmart every other day) . I swear i can feel and kinda see out of the side of my vision a person walk thru my house. Like thru the wall from my sons room, thru the bathroom and into my bedroom then out the wall. Nothing evil just a whisper or shadow of a soldier. Also when i worked in one of the buildings out here, alone, on a damn friday, i would hear the door open but no one ever walked thru. i would have my back turned and hear the door, turn around in my chair to greet them but dang it no one was ever there! My coworkers thought i was crazy until they had to work fridays by thereselves. HA HA HA i wasnt crazy they experance it too LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

That reminds me of something my daughter did when she was
three yrs old.
We were stationed in Japan and live in high rise apartments my
daughters bedroom was across from my husband and myself
one night she woke me up screaming I'm talking a blood curdling
scream that rose the little hairs on the back of my head and my shoulders hunched up
I ran to her room she wasn't in her bed I found her inside the closet with the doors shut
which doesn't sound too scary until you consider these closet doors
were heavy folding doors she would have had to stepped inside the closet
stooped down and pull the doors at the fold in order to get them closed all the way.
to this day I still don't understand what happened that night.
This was the middle of the night it scared the hell out of me

I picked her up,as she was still screaming and put her in my bed for the
next week until I got over it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
yeesh babies already creep me out as it is

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
When I was 1, in 1970, my grandparents bought and restored a farmhouse in SC that was 100 years old. My grandmother told me when I was older that when I was about 2 or 3 I came and told her about a man that I had been talking to in the music room. Of course, only she and I were in the house.

They sold that house when I was a teenager, but I remember that I NEVER felt comfortable upstairs in that house by myself. I never felt like I was alone.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Voyager1

That reminds me of something my daughter did when she was
three yrs old.
We were stationed in Japan and live in high rise apartments my
daughters bedroom was across from my husband and myself
one night she woke me up screaming I'm talking a blood curdling
scream that rose the little hairs on the back of my head and my shoulders hunched up
I ran to her room she wasn't in her bed I found her inside the closet with the doors shut
which doesn't sound too scary until you consider these closet doors
were heavy folding doors she would have had to stepped inside the closet
stooped down and pull the doors at the fold in order to get them closed all the way.
to this day I still don't understand what happened that night.
This was the middle of the night it scared the hell out of me

I picked her up,as she was still screaming and put her in my bed for the
next week until I got over it.

I loved that you said " until You got over it" , yep as a mom my kid has slept with me plenty of times casue I had issues

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When my daughter was 3, she introduced me to Michael. (her imaginary friend) She pushed Michael on the swing, she held hands with Michael and played with him non stop until we moved to another house. I have often wondered if Michael was a ghost. The first time I saw her pushing an empty swing over and over and she told me she was pushing Michael all I could say was "well, be careful, and tell him that good friends take turns"
Once I spanked her because her and Michael would not do what I asked "them" to do. She kept saying "MIchael said NO." After I spanked her, she said "Now MIchael is mad." I told her to tell Michael to go to time out, so she trotted her little 3 yr old self over and got a chair, put it in the corner and had a conversation with him about listening to mommy. I was freaked out but her doctor assured me it was normal childhood behavior, something about being an only child, and having a great imagination. I bought it.

When she was 7, we lived in Texas, San Antonio, not too far from the Alamo. She told us night after night that dead boys came to her room at night. I told a neighbor who told me our apartment complex sat on a Civil war battlefield and everyone had those stories. We moved. She didnt see the dead boys no more.

Now I am just sitting here like this
after reading that article.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

My little sister [who was 2 at the time] asked me and my other sister why we had different sized chests. That was more embarrassing than creepy, but still.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

That's super cute.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by smyleegrl

Originally posted by smyleegrl
My son once asked me,

"Mommy, does the dead man in the basement scare you?"

I was flabbergasted. Our house is only two years old, and he was about four at the time. I asked him why he thought there was a dead man in the basement and he just shrugged.

Then he told me, "Don't worry. The dead man only wants to play Nintendo. He won't hurt us."

Now what do you say to that?

At that time, did your son have a Nintendo?

If not, then maybe he wanted one, and was trying to scare you into buying it.

[color=919191]The following hypothetical scenario is based strongly upon the assumption that the kid had no previous knowledge whatsoever, of this↓ particular game.

I would have told the kid: "Alright then, go down to the basement right now, and ask the dead guy if he knows the cheat code for the game 'Contra'."

If he came right back upstairs and said, "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start." I probably would have considered moving.

No, we had a Nintendo. Thing is, my son doesn't like going to the basement by himself. And this is one of those ground level basements with windows and doors, plus we finished the room. There's nothing "basementy" about it, if at makes sense.

So my son only plays if we go down with him.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Its wrong that some cultures killing their spirits, because they obey in their options they give "them", the spirit and what we are, have nothing to do with religions. You have to take care of ur spirit and what you trully are, the same way you care for ur physical appearance. The dark ones, thats what they want, to kill ur spirit. Without spirit, you will end up like their organic portal, a machine tha produces juice for them. Just a meat to suck ur energy...

And to be honest thats what they do with all these vaccines, viruses, trends, chaimtrails, they lower the hz(spirit) of humans lives conciseness.

Atheism is really bad, is one of the many tools to destroy humans. Obviously they give 2 options into humans. Believe in their "god" or believe in the materials (Atheism), both are "their" tools. Even if you are Atheist, you believe in something and thats ur new god. I personally decline them both. So I would suggest you all, NOT to fall into that. Once spirit was united with sciences (thats how phylosophy is born), since they created all this blindfold dogmas, philosophy died.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My niece, who is a very free spirited, creative child tends to have behavior issues from time to time. She has her own drummer if you know what I mean. I guess she was about 4 or 5 and had done something to make me have the behavior talk and she says....."Don't worry, I don't always listen to the voices in my head."
What do you do with that? I was speechless. I love her to death, she is so much like me it's funny. I totally get her, but never had the voices.
heather
edit on 30-4-2013 by parksh because: suppose to be "her" not 'you'

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I remember some wired events when I was really young. Can't tell how old I was, but I didn't go to kindergarden yet so probably younger than 4. That afternoon I went back into the bedroom and saw my bath basin full of water with my doll in it. I asked my mum if she washed my doll. My mum said I was the one who did it. I remember this event because I know I didn't do it. I came to dislike that doll and ignored it after that though, I don't remember what happened to the doll. It was one of the dolls that closes its eyes when you put it down flat, it was about half a meter long in size.

The other weird event I had was when I still thought the dialect and mandarin I spoke were one language, and often wondered why does one item have two different names if the two names meant exactly the same thing. I couldn't figure out when to use which 'name'. Back then I had no concept of 'another language', I only started learning English in primary school. One day I was at my mum's workplace waiting for her to finish. Mum was talking to a client. Then suddenly I realized I couldn't understand what she was talking about. I remember I tried hard to understand what she was saying but I couldn't. After she finished with the client, I asked her if she was talking in English. She said she was talking in Mandarin of course, what other languages could it have been. I didn't believe her and argued that I didn't understand what she was saying. Then I wondered what is the 'English' I just said.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kareen

I thought mum had a secret language with the clients untill one day I realized it is the truth my mum definitely only spoke mandarin and dialect.

I wonder, did I get possessed when I was young sometimes?

edit on 30-4-2013 by kareen because: add extra

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
im sorry but, i call bull#.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I got a story from when I was about 3. My parents didn't tell me the story until later in life because they thought I would have flashbacks of it happening.

We had just moved into a new house down by the beach, and already my parents said there was a weird vibe from the house. So we lived there, and as the weeks went on, they told me things started happening.

I was playing with a balloon one day, and all the windows were closed. They said the balloon started drifting downstairs in a strange manner and I watched it float down, and then pointed and said "Look at the funny man!" Keep in mind we had no TV and they said I hadn't watched any movies or anything that could have influenced that.

They also said I would point to corners of the room, and say, "look the funny man is back!"

A few weeks later my mom was home alone upstairs and she swore she saw a clown run by. That night she couldn't sleep and said she saw a scary face morph out of the wall and scared the heck out of her. My parents decided enough was enough and that we were getting the heck out of there.

So over the next couple days my parents are packing up all our belongings. My dad, and my brothers and I left the house to go run errands. My mom said that she was in the kitchen by herself packing away kitchen things and all of a sudden got a massive wave of dread wash over her. She sat there crying until we got back home and then telling us we need to leave right now! So we hastily packed our things and left later that week. After we left that house, no more scary clown visits.

This happened while we were living in Hawaii. Now it might seem odd that there would be a clown in Hawaii, but I will explain how this could be. When you are on an island in the middle of the sea, energy both good and bad from the continents is constantly being carried across the vast oceans right onto the shores of Hawaii. I can almost picture an entity making its way to Hawaii by sea and arriving on the shore and finding a then empty house to inhabit. When we moved in, we disturbed it and it wanted us to leave.

Hope you enjoyed the story! I'm loving this thread, even though it is very spooky!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
hawaii is an expensive place... Surelly they do lots of parties there, and surelly they have lots of clowns. But I laughed in the part when the clown placed his face out from the wall. I find it very humorous

edit on 1-5-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Needless to say, I made a point of letting anything icky know it was NOT welcome here, and after that, had NO incidents at all.

Originally posted by Ploutonas
But its a scary experience, I always said.. go away go away... and it stopped (about)....

They DO leave if you tell them to. But most people don't understand this and are too scared and feel too powerless to try it, so they usually end up getting another person to do it for them.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I do agree they do leave, u dont have to tell them most of the times (99% of it) and they do come all the time, not necessarily the same... They dont bother much if ur not much into that.. The only creepy moments u may experience, is not if a spook resides in ur area, but only if u take his or her attention. Then its creepy because ur privacy is disturbed and there is not much to do.

never experience a haunted house, a spirit binded with the material house. But I felt many time negative houses (its different for me). I think as a personal opinion, negatives houses is a result from earths vibrations in a specific area, ground.
An example, if we have to move a house, I always give the final call... Before we pick up the house we are going to move on, I always check the house, if I feel good or bad.. lol (but nothing to do with haunted...).Dont consider that I am checking if its haunted, because if it is, I may find it interesting, but never found any. Negative houses attract negative things and positive houses attract positive things...

edit on 1-5-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

This reminds me of the time i had just put my 4 year old to bed. I layed her down in her bed, kissed her goodnight, walked to the door and turned around to see her roll over to go to sleep. i walk through the doorway and close the door and as soon as i close the door i hear the same blood curldling scream you described. Theres nothing like that scream btw. So i immediately open the door to see her standing all the way across the room in the corner staring up in the corner and screaming her lungs out. How she got all the way across the room in 2 or 3 seconds i do not know. But it scared the crap out of me. I picked her up and she was sweating profusely and looking into my eyes still screaming but it was like she was looking through me because she was fighting me trying to get away. After about 30 min of calming her down she finally goes to sleep and doesnt remember anything about it after that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join