It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy things kids have said to you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

My 4 year old godson talks about his friend "John" all the time. No one in his family or friends knows a John who could have possibly come into contact with him, even though it's a common name, there are no Johns that come around. Plus even if there were, my godson talks about John as if he is only in his room and in his dreams. His mom gave him some paint and a piece of paper and then she started to paint a flower. He started his own painting with several different colors carefully placed around in a pattern. I asked him what he was drawing, he immediately said "A spirit world." I said, "Oh, how do you know what a spirit world looks like?" he said, "John showed me." We all just looked at each other funny and he continued to draw his spirit world.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My son, when he was 2.5 years old, was out on vacation with my wife and I as we travelled around the more remote parts of California. We had two separate instances of creepiness thanks to him.
1) We pull into a hotel room at a town around the Salton Sea (Niland, CA) and as soon as we got in the room, my son start pointing at one corner and yelling "No, go away!" at his loudest. Mind you, it was 10PM and I do not like being the one with the noisy kids when others are trying to rest so I tried to comfort him, asked him who he was talking to and he said "Him, and pointed at the corner." I told him I didn't see anything, he looked over to the corner, then back to us and said either "he will" or "you will" then a second later, the lights flickered, a cool breeze seemed to pass through the room and all was calm. My son said "Bye=bye" and fell asleep not soon after. Very strange and certainly unforgettable.

2) About a week later, we were much further north in CA now, up in the Lava Tubes State Park and in one of the caverns he kept telling us "there were little people in the rocks, he said they don't want us here. Let's go!" I chalked that up to his active imagination and shadows but am putting it out there since it had an impression on me. Especially after joining ATS

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

When I was 18 weeks pregnant with my daughter, my mother underwent spinal surgery and suffered a major stroke. She never recovered and was moved from the hospital where she had the stroke to a permanent nursing facility. My daughter was about 13 months old when my mother died. She had only met her two times. We called my mom "Nana".

When my daughter was about two years old I had a doctors appointment at the hospital where my mom suffered her stroke. I hadn't been back to that hospital since my mom was sent to the nursing home and that was before my daughter was born, so you can imagine my surprise when I got my daughter out of the car and she started yelling "Nana Angels, Nana Angels" and pointing to the sky over the hospital.

It really struck me. I remember just standing there, holding this two year child and thinking to myself, "yes this is where the Angels came and got Nana." She was only a body after her stroke, she had left us the night she had her stroke, at the hospital where my daughter saw the angels.

That is only ONE of the times my daughter has freaked me out. The list goes on and on.

Awesome thread S & F

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My son hasn't said anything as he is only 4 months old and can't really say full words yet, but I often watch him while he is laying in his bed or sitting in his swing and i would swear he sees things. He will just all of the sudden look up at the ceiling smile, giggle, try to talk and then all the sudden go back to what he was doing. it weords me out sometimes.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ploutonas
the thing with imaginary friends is modern, at least in my culture WE NEVER HAVE THAT! ... so it has to be something with the western countries and the things u eat... lol

I mean, I am more than 30 y old, how many families I know... countless.. we never had that! Not even in our urban legends. Its different to say that ur kid can see spirit world and different to say that ur kid have an imaginary friend.

edit on 29-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

Not true, I am almost 40 and remember talking to a little girl when I was maybe 5 years old. I didn't realize she wasn't real until my sister told mom I was just talking to my imaginary friend. We didn't eat fast food/junk,ect... mom made all food from scratch, even bread.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There are no stories in my family about imaginary friends or us seeing invisible things. We also have a lot of old hillbillies in my family where their favorite word is "hogwash". One thing I do remember about being a kid is my imagination and how real it was to me. I still had a slight separation from reality but play for a child is different than play as an adult observes. Not disregarding anything on here, just thought I'd chime in a bit.

I remember all of my childhood vividly including as far back as breastfeeding. I remember observing nature at the age of two and the whole world being this amazing place that was half what the adults told me to do and the other half was my imagination. Everything was really interesting and nothing was boring like it is now. Sheets were walls to forts.

It's hard to explain but I am not so sure that all of these instances of children seeing things are supernatural.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Then he told me, "Don't worry. The dead man only wants to play Nintendo. He won't hurt us."

Did you try leaving your Nintendo on when no one was down in the basement, just to see what happens?

Thanks for sharing though, it gave a good laugh which I needed.

Maybe the man was someone she knew in a previous life?

Unfortunately, I don't have any creepy things that any kids of said to me, just weird things.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My mom says that when I was little, 6 years old, I looked at her and asked 'when will my brother be born?', later that week she found out she was pregnant

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasSeabee

My daughter used to the do the same thing when she was a baby. Was kind of unnerving. Her eyes would literally fix on something above her and we'd swear she was interacting with it. Crazy babies.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Originally posted by smyleegrl
My son once asked me,

"Mommy, does the dead man in the basement scare you?"

I was flabbergasted. Our house is only two years old, and he was about four at the time. I asked him why he thought there was a dead man in the basement and he just shrugged.

Then he told me, "Don't worry. The dead man only wants to play Nintendo. He won't hurt us."

Now what do you say to that?

At that time, did your son have a Nintendo?

If not, then maybe he wanted one, and was trying to scare you into buying it.

[color=919191]The following hypothetical scenario is based strongly upon the assumption that the kid had no previous knowledge whatsoever, of this↓ particular game.

I would have told the kid: "Alright then, go down to the basement right now, and ask the dead guy if he knows the cheat code for the game 'Contra'."

If he came right back upstairs and said, "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start." I probably would have considered moving.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Amazing stories and great thread. They say kids have the ability see into the spirit world. With all these responses, you have to wonder if there is something to it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Have you all read Heaven is for Real? This 3 year-old boy had the most unusual visit during his operation on his stomach. He met Jesus Christ. And Jesus, oh -- well, he wore a crown, a robe of royal purple and a sash. The little boy was outside of his little body, and Jesus was personally teaching the surgeon how to repair the little boy's body.

The little boy also saw a lot of other things, and the experience creeped his father out. They wrote a book of his experiences.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Makes me think of what happened here once-i was sitting out in my yard-and this little boy of about 4yo came wandering in,just like that.I though:"What?????" I said to him,come inside,my dogs might knock you over or hurt you by accident(they're child-friendly,but boisterous,Danes)

So i walked in+said to the hubby:"You'll never guess what i just found outside"-and he saw this lil kiddo,and looked like he just stepped into the twilight zone.While he was putting his shoes on,so we could start looking for the parents,my youngest daughter was looking at the lil guy suspiciously,and said to me quietly;"Mom,you Do know,don't you,that Many horror movies start like this?"

Turned out he wandered away from home,quite a distance away,and as we left our driveway,his dad came down the lane,looking for him.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well i don't find it creepy,what my son said to me,when he was just on 5yo,but maybe some one else will.

We were sitting outside one night,and he said:"This life is just a dream,and we will all die while we are dreaming" I asked him,if we die here in the dream,do we wake up in the "real world" and he said:"No,we wake up in the future-we are alive there" He pointed up into the night sky,and said to me again:"There,wayyyy in the future,we are alive there".I was filled with awe,at what he said,gooseflesh,but in a good way.

He also said once,at the age of 5:"A grey ship came from the moon,when we were all still in our mothers' tummies"
edit on 29-4-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My daughter and I actually had a little moment just this morning.

Our hamster died yesterday and was placed in a little box, ready to bury in the ground, whilst tidying round this morning I was thinking to myself about the taxidermy museum just up the road form us, wondering if perhaps we could donate the little guy to them, so that we could visit from time to time. I never mentioned it to either of my kids.

Ten minutes later, my six year old walked in and suggested perhaps we could donate the hamster to the museum, so we could visit him sometimes.

Psychic link? Or great minds think alike?

You decide

edit on 29-4-2013 by solargeddon because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Now THAT is creepy.Maybe because i can sort of picture it-i watch a lot of horror movies-and this reminds me of the creepy ghosts from South Korean horrorflics.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

You should watch "Case 39" with Renee Zellweger

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
yeesh reading some of these you have to wonder if kids are psychic or something?
anyone actually remember being a kid and weird things happening?
I have this strange dreamlike memory of things floating.
edit on 29-4-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

My son used to do that when he was very small,around the age of 1+half-2yo-he would sit under the dining-room table,and laugh,it sounded exactly like he was chatting+laughing with someone,playing with someone.A friend of mine who regularly came to visit,brought it up once,she said in a way it was charming,but in a way it was creepy.I told her,i also noticed that.He stopped that,as he got older.I'm glad,i don't much like the idea of imaginary friends,quite frankly.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
When my daughter was around 3 she randomly came up to me and told me she was from the. Red planet...not really creepy but strange and she hadn't watched any space related movies or shows at the age...

Also she would always tell me about a man in a long dress and hat that was in the corner of the living room and sometimes in her room. The man would pinch her...when I talked to my mothers friend who is intuitive she told me that there was. A Tall masculine looking woman who used to be a Governess in my house...and usually if kids misbehaved they would get pinched.

I havnt heard of the woman anymore which is a good thing. I cleansed my house and hopefully she went away

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join