It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy things kids have said to you

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Also I forgot something, when my youngest daughter was asleep in our bed one night, in a sound sleep she suddenly sat bolt upright and slowly turned her head towards me eyes open and said "I'm just playing" and laughed sinisterly then fell back onto the bed fast asleep..creepy x's 100!
She was probably 4 or 5 at the time.

And for some reason when I was in my teens to early twenties random kids would just come up to me and talk, I mean whole conversations. None ever said my name, though like they did in some of those reddit replies! That would have been spooky. The kids ranged in age from 5 to about 8. I once asked one "didn't your mom tell you not to talk to strangers?" the kid said "you're not a stranger." I was like uh wtf. I guessed though that since the kid asked me my name first, in the kid's mind that meant I wasn't a stranger anymore. Well since I did give my name. But still unnerving.
edit on 2014/6/1 by ldyserenity because: spelling&grammar

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh man .. you guys dug up a really great creepy old thread. I'm posting here so I can mark it and find it again. I've got to read it all. YIKES!

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join