It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop screaming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Could it be Hotel, it is just the women in your life?? I have a 17 yr old daughter and she doesnt shriek or scream over anything, not even SPIDERS! (nor do her friends)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
reply to post by hotel1

Not ALL women scream. I only scream when there are spiders or snakes involved and that usually includes running really fast too and I am a smoker, so when I run it is hard to run AND breathe much less scream.

So, to switch it around a little, why are guys emotionless beings? I mean a little emotion would be great now and then. My husband, for example, I do not think I have ever heard him shriek over anything ever in the 27 years we have been together. (Married 23)

So it appears women are truly from venus and men from mars.

It is because the corpus callosum in the male brain is much more streamlined than in the female brain, and that is why we consider emotions and feelings to be weak and lame

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
reply to post by hotel1

Could it be Hotel, it is just the women in your life?? I have a 17 yr old daughter and she doesnt shriek or scream over anything, not even SPIDERS! (nor do her friends)

As I pointed out in an earlier reply I would not allow a woman into my life if she screeches for no good reason.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Its the age range dude... like girls anywhere from like 7-37.... mainly early teen to mid 20s. Once they reach their late 20s they kinda calm down. lol

im like "Omg chill, you just saw her last weekend."

Its kinda like bros going "yoooo!" "Wooooo" then again, we don't scream, men mainly body gestures.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join