It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pleasent introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
My name is Fry,
I cook, undercover.
I like reading Popular Science magazine and getting updates from email listings i subscribe. Don't subscribe me!
Lately, i have been focusing on how breaking the light barrier would effect a lifeform's thought process. This would apply to any space cadets out there. The speed of light is also the speed thoughts transmit. If an entity broke this barrier it would understand all thoughts currently going on everywhere right? Would it effect the future or the past? No The person would not habe broken a law of time but of space. What if this has already happened? We are in for a journey either way. Could non-intelligent life forms have this problem as well? I believe so, through the course of evolution. Could aliens have this ability? Heh, I'd think they'd be here by now if they did. One more question? Sure Do you believe in god? I do.Should mankind break every barrier? In space through time. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FryEvans

You sound like you'll fit in fine here.

Apparently we are all moving at the speed of light.

Have a lolipop.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Check your phones for bugs and sweep for wires. ATS is a multi-layered piece of cake.. how many layers is up to you. Have fun exploring the ATS universe

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
But what life form should be the first to travel beyond the speed of light? Thoughts travel at the speed of light. I think it matters. It needs to be a healthy human being blood cell to make sure humans are the first as well as guidance that will always be needed. Yo may say life can not possibly travel faster then the speed of light. So look at this when we die we become ash and energy. The ash will collect and make rocks the rocks will eventually travel faster then the speed of light aparently. There is the possiblity that death could travel faster then the speed of light. The first life to do it may guide death itself. Options for this experiement would be, human blood cell, ovary and egg, ovary or egg, monkey cell, plant cell, rat cell, plant cell. Do we want the plants in charge? I don't! Anyway so who should be the first blood cell to take the plunge? Dali Lama. The essence of life goes into death and he knows it. The first Dali was a great man who took his life around the world and spread good news. His legacy lives on through Dali and that is the essence of live. Reincarnation is possible in some aspects, maybe not perfectly, maybe; i don't know. But Dali Lama is the best damn chance we got. And for a full dead life form? Walt Disney!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So you may say this isn't important it will never happen. Here's a lesson in Photonics and warp: Molecules are composed of atoms. Atoms have protons electrons and neutrons. They are made up of fundamentally the same things, i think. Those things break down into hadron and hadrons break down into god particles or bosons or whatever they are called. Those god particles are masses of "strings" in the universe. Those strings make up energy and matter. It's all the same crap. So when these strings add up first they create energy. And we are currently working out the details to the equation on why energy may be able to move faster then the speed of light. Then we work out how matter is formed out of energy. Anyone can do it it's called fusion some dude did it in a trash can. Matter therefore can move faster then the speed of light if the denisty is enough to hold it together. Glue. Dark Matter. Scary stuff. No clue what it really is. Then matter forms life and viruses and spores and cells, oh my. Enough dark matter build up in a life form and voila it can travel faster then the speed of light. Let's make sure if we try injecting life with dark matter then we make sure it is a sterile environment. Anyway so finally how does this matter in my life time? We are all moving at the speed of light, the universe is either xpanding or contracting and the speed of light varies with expansion and contraction. Subatomic particles control the expansion and contraction. Hopefully, God plays a part in that too. Check out work from CERN and UK-LHC then think of how small we are in the universe and how small the linear induction fusion drives will be, like in under 100 years. Ahem 100 Year Starship Ahem.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I have a few other cool ideas. Well I think the Philadelphia Experiment actually happened. And here's what happened. I live near phily so I can tell you the rumors in Jersey. The boat was a global sonar machine that could record all sound for an instant everywhere in the world. Sounds cool right? If they grounded it it wouldn't work. We might have started sending a broadcast signal to alien life if it existed then. I dunno. So Earth still can't hear these people and aliens talking. We got to turn it on inside a volcano!!!!! Not the biggest not the smallest, not on an island we will miss. Something To Ultimately Fossilize Our Existance with Earth For All to Discover and Remember.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Watson does not count. He is just a microphone of the highest quality, attached to a telsa coil of the highest quality, with sensors all around it of the highest quality, connected wired or wirelessly to a super computer bigger than i dunno five football fields. And the software, wow! Classified stuff. It's an algorithm designed by a CIA analyst that came forward on Discovery was it? Or Nat Geo? I don't remember... I think the prophecy algorithm or something like that it was called. I don't remember I saw it once. Anyway it's all about physics telling prophecies through math the more information you know about present time and a super computer to process it. You can build your own watson!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How do I receive an email when someone posts on a subscribed thread of mine? Or flags one of mine?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So what about black holes? Black holes collect matter, dark matter and light matter, and energy. As far as I know Life has never made it into a black hole. That could be disastrous. In each black hole lies a full universe much like the one we exist in and it is ruled by the laws of nature. When life enters the black hole it closes and the universe has a God, maybe? If we send any life faster then the speed of light it will break the black hole of our universe closed and we will be ruled by the life we send through, forever. Sterilize what you send and send some Dali Llama! What happens inside a black hole? Does it close? Micro black holes are created by CERN probably, they close with the string lifeform that rules our existance. They get closed quickly. Water that contains life can contain these string lifeforms. Does time go by inside a black hole? yes. it is experienced at a different perception rate then us though. c^4 boom. I may be wrong about all this but if you have any questions or comments.... post them here.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So what is next? We need to build a linear induction ring on a circular platform, then ship it to the north pole. I don't reccommend it on anything floating. Then we build a rebound relay station and ship it to the magnetic south pole. I reccommend some wheels and a few anchors hehe. Then we build a capsule that fits into the linear induction ring that contains a complete life environment for an ertinity of survival of the Dali Llama or whomever is chosen to live forever as a single blood cell. Then we hit targets one off the other in fusion in the middle of the earth larger and larger until we get our linear induction drive to create a fusion state in the center of the earth with life travelling faster then the speed of light. | Force of Gravity of Earth + Speed of Light @ Center of Earth w/ Dali Llama surviving forever | = "Age of the Capricorn"

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hi FryEvans, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So who is going to build a magnetic linear fusion drive out of a particle accelerator first? Three dimensional particle accelerators rock. The trick is how to control the center of a sphere. Then we can push particles anywhere we want. The sphere is three dimensions. The configuration is what you put in there and how it will be effected by outside forces and the control knob is time itself. You start a propulsion and let it go til it finishes, like a good wine.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hi, this forum is just to get to know a little bit about one another, that's all.
It's not a forum for new members to post on what ever topics they wish.
When you acquire your 20 posts you can then start a topic in it's proper forum...
Where members will have an interest in replying to you on this topic.

Sauron
Super-Mod

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok i'll take some time to read other people's introductions...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yup, you'll do just fine here Fry.... Have a giant cupcake..... On me~ I like cupcakes..... And you can't say you didn't smile when you saw this~

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, a pleasure to meet you.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Now that you made my head hurt, hello and welcome!

top topics

join