It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard BUSH speach IN my Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wow!! this is weird.
today I was watching Bush give his speach on CNN then the funniest thing happen I began to hear what bush was saying before he said it. I knew what his word were going to be before he said. I also heard some key words he spoke .
This is a lot.........any suggestions??

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If you are telling the truth, then my suggestion is to see a mental help therapist.

I personaly think you are trying to spin some sort of "Bush is brainwashing us" thread. Again, refer to the first sentence of this post.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
If you are telling the truth, then my suggestion is to see a mental help therapist.

If QCandace actually heard some words Bush spoke before he said them, I fail to understand how a "mental help therapist" can help -- other than convince QCandace not to trust her or himself.

Some people get deja-vu, "hearing" or "seeing" something before it happens. It's fairly common (in small doses). Happened to me once when I heard a sentence a guy was going to say right before he said it.

Then again, maybe because Bush uses the same rhetoric over and over again, it isn't too hard to anticipate what he's going to say...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yeah as said above, it could simply be a deja vu case. There is a lapse of time before you hearing something and your brain processing it; don't worry, you're not going insane!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Perhaps you have listened to bush speaches so often that you pretty much can tell what he is going to say next.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I am aware of deja vu, and this is not any spin about "Bush is brain washing us". If he is, not me, I'm no fan of his, I don't even listen to his speeches, cause nothing he says is new. I along with half the people here who believes in Prophesy, already knew he was going to be RE- elected, after all the man has "unfinished business" in the white house. THIS EXPERIENCE was different for me, it was as if I was "feeing this words" and as I heard him speak them it seemed very familiar to me. IT was new words yet familiar words, as I said I don't often listen to him so it's not like I am used to hearing him speak. I'm still confused as to why i heard him.

[Edited on 5-11-2004 by QCandace219]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
He and God are now ONE.

Its happening to people all over the WORLD!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He didn't happen to say....

It's hard work. Want some wood?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Might it be because Bush says the same things in ALL of his speaches.

Bush has a tactic of reiterating the same lies over and over again, eventually people come to accept them as gold. Perhaps you should use this as a wakeup call and stop listening to your leaders and use a more independant medium of thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wellllll... if it's not deja-vu, and it's not simply logical prediction of his next words, it could be simply that you were in just the right place, at the right time, and on some yet to be understood level, could receive the audio in your head. Personally, on many occasions throughout my life, I've heard, quite faintly, a song, or DJ speaking on the radio, when there were none on at the time. I would turn on the radio and find it at the exact place it was in my head, or the same DJ finishing the sentance I heard. I've heard enough other people in my life claim the same that I do not believe it outside the realm of possibility for humans to, under perfect circumstances, be able to receive and interpret EMFs (ie. Radio waves, television waves, etc) without the aid of artificial equipment. Perhaps you just happen to be in those circumstances... or not... just a possibility.

top topics

join