It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

Yes, I have heard others tell similar stories of an entity with a Cheshire-cat grin. You are not alone.

You should bless your home. Do not allow the entity to feed off your fear. Stay strong.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Heeellooo???

You're doing it again- disappering just like that.
C'mon, we need closure on this!

Can you tell us about the latest events and how it has developed?

Thanks. Hope you are A-OK.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
Let me just say here, that I hate kids. I think they are annoying and loud. It has nothing to do with Satanism.

^^ Star for this

Still reading the whole thread so I have little to add that hasnt been added already. Im interested to hear more about the Loa Smiling Jack, might come back with some info if not already posted. I havnt read anything on Voodoo for 20 years, not sure why I lost interest in the topic...

Also: Why do I get this mental image of Crowley grinning with his filled down teeth when I read your descriptions of this entity??

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

When it told me it wasn't going to let me have my memories back, my parents were going through a vicious divorce. I was diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder with rapid cycling about 3 months after this encounter. I met the woman I love to this day one month after the encounter. It's been a strange relationship, but we're getting better. See my other post about that. She's incredibly important in my life.

He started showing up again very frequently when I became addicted to heroin. Long story short, I used opiates as anti-depressants. Don't do it. When my pharmaceutical supply ran out and I started buying heroin, he showed up again.

The last time I saw him was about one month before I stopped taking suboxone, my maintenance medication. I had been on it for 3 years. I have been sober since january 30th, though now that I'm sober I see that i've lost a lot. Maybe this is what he meant.

I don't believe he's good. The sheer terror is intense enough that I feel like if the encounters lasted longer than they do, the fear would take my life. I have never, ever, in my entire life, ever been so terrified. Good entities don't project fear.

I burn incense and sage regularly.
edit on 29-4-2013 by DarwinVsJesus because: forgot to add something.

edit on 29-4-2013 by DarwinVsJesus because: (no reason given)

i wanted to post this quick, and will read the rest of the thread., so sorry if someone has already said this

i am going to tell you to stop meditating immediately; and forget the sage, too ::rolleyes:: when you meditate, you are too 'open' and subject to all kinds of attacks. meditation, for example, is ill-advised for some alien abductees, and, on that note i am a little concerned with your description..are you sure it's demonic and not possibly extra-terrestrial? thing is, there are things you mention that sounds like it might be..the whole 'erasing memories' is of course, one of their sops lol..if it is demonic, there are things you can do, not a real problem, just long and tedious sometimes. prayer prayer prayer basically, but also the sense that you are allowed to be free of this thing, you have the gift of life, and it does not. it wants something from you which makes it weaker than you see?

and either way, if it is alien or demonic, 'fighting back'--and i put that in quotes--will do the trick in a lot of cases. first thing is to just assume you are in a battle and well, you know, during a war, things are tough..imagine it as an enemy soldier wanting to kill your family, betcha you would grab the first weapon you could. with the entities, you gotta be careful not to give off too much anger..more like righteious indignation because they feed on the extreme emotion. sometimes they do manifest physically, too, so keep a wrench or whatever you prefer handy, i am not kidding, also works a little with the visitors..

you are certainly not alone in this, my friend..and you CAN beat it away, it had no business destroying your life. remember you are stronger, way much more so that it, and you have people out there who care about you

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

me :"what the # are you doing here?"

GM: "I want to talk"

me: well I don't. wait, I take it back. what the # do you want with me. what am I supposed to get out of this?

GM: come with me *grabs arm"

me: don't touch me. just #ing get out of here. just leave. go away
GM : no. i'm here to talk to you

me: about what?

GM; I just want to talk

me: just get out of here. i'm not kidding. go away. leave. you can't stay here

GM: *grabs my arm again and gets real close* i need to tell you something. you need to come with me.

me: let go of me.

GM: *comes right up to my face, cocks his head* why? why should I let go?

he then started talking about something I can't remember. His demeanor changed to almost gossip. I really can't remember. He was telling me about some group of people or some entities that were just #ty and not what they appeared to me. phony. something like this.

me: fine. let go of my arm or I'll #ing smash you

GM: you won't do that.

by now we're at the exit to my building, and the outside is a bright white, not the normal grass and trees.

me: listen mother#er, I have an AK-47 under my bed and so help if you don't get out of here I'm going to blow your #ing head off"

gm: I know you got rid of that gun. I look under your bed, remember?

me: why are you here?

gm: *comes in close again* because we have to talk. big smile.

me: i don't want to talk to you. who are you?

gm: well, you won't know unless we talk.

then I started to wake up. as I was waking up, he waved and said "goodbye".

Expect there to be another dream in the coming months. Our sub-consciousness always trys to resolve issues for us--we're not always conscious of it.

Do I think this is purely a psychological phenomenon? no, but I do think your own psychology has a great deal of influence on this entity. You mentioned it being shorter in this dream, so from your POV you have minimised its power--And I do think bringing it up here has helped with that. As with addiction we must first admit we have a problem, this problem is the same; You came here and admitted its existence, therefore its power over you has been diminished slightly.

I would like you to update us on any future occurrences of this being/entity/motif. AND I would like you to remember that you have complete control over how you experience your life, just not necessarily what you experience; I think you know what I mean.
edit on 29-5-2013 by cartenz because: formatting

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by julia53

Meditation leaves a person open and unprotected, i am so pleased you have mentioned this fact, the few times that i attempted to meditate i was enjoying the feeling of relaxation until for no reason i suddenly became aware of "something" in the room approaching me and i got a definite sense that whatever was there was waiting to do something bad.
I saw a picture flash in my mind of a black dementor like creature and i gave up on my meditation attempt that day, a few days later i tried again and the same thing happened which was too much of a coincidence for me. I have never tried again.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation
reply to post by julia53

Meditation leaves a person open and unprotected, i am so pleased you have mentioned this fact, the few times that i attempted to meditate i was enjoying the feeling of relaxation until for no reason i suddenly became aware of "something" in the room approaching me and i got a definite sense that whatever was there was waiting to do something bad.
I saw a picture flash in my mind of a black dementor like creature and i gave up on my meditation attempt that day, a few days later i tried again and the same thing happened which was too much of a coincidence for me. I have never tried again.

Absolutely your perceptions were astute. I've also discussed this before being experienced with meditation it does make the unseasoned meditator a beacon of sorts for the darker denizens of the astral plane. These entities love to flock to newbies and neophytes to test their mettle... in the zazen tradition this is called "makyo".

edit on 5-6-2013 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I do feel sorry for the lower vibrational state these entities have pushed upon your Will.. For those who are ignorant of spirit, energy, those with weak minds/will, those who just flat out "dont beleive" - are the easiest for these enitites to take control of.

I have experience with ETs, spaceships, energy, telepathy and other such "off topics" .. So this is second nature to me. I know how to make them never come back, I know how to make them come, I know how to perceive beyond 5 senses, and how to stay "stuck" in the humantory-space-suit (body
).

I have preached in the physical realm and cyber space about the dark ones multiplying and becoming stronger in power and numbers. I beleive a portal or gate has been in the making of being unlocked - and soon more evil will be seen more commonly until its just "everyday stuff" (like whats going on in the middle east that most of the world cant understand because of false media).

Things will multiply exponentially - I have a feeling or knowing is what it really seems like - that the elite and those they serve (non-human entities) are in thier final stages. This may seem scary but its VERY simple to kick their asses and bring wholeness among eachother and earth.

But because of the elites conditioning, the way they constructed and plotted society - some people will just have an impossible time accepting such things and take action. When the chaos is unleashed - peopel will feel the fear you felt, weekly.

I dare anyone reading this: When you have a day off or the time in general - go out to the countryside; park your vehicle, and on a clear-night sky, gaze all night. I GARUNTEE YOU, you will see ships and many lights. Things you cant just knock off as; satellites, the ISS, meteor, shooting star (no one really knows what a shooting star really is, as stars do not fly or shoot, they revolve around the galaxy).

Just this TINY fraction of your life will open your eyes to the bigger picture and those who are and always have been on/around earth. As well as the neighbooring planets/moons.

@ OP - if you seek TRUE help and not the average mind that really doesnt know much of this nature - you can U2U me, email me, facebook, skype.. Doesnt matter what your choice of communication is, im here to help anyone having such experiences. That goes for other members reading this - message me if you are confused or need help.

Reality can seem so convoluted, confusing, expansive, and too much to comprehend because of non-stop information.. Especially in this day and age (the information age). But I ASSURE YOU; reality is very simple to understand, and this is why there ARE great civilizations roaming space via craft and much other.

They're civilization realized (REAL EYES = Opened mind) that reality isnt that hard to understand and when their species worked together rather fight one another, they could acheive ultimate. And so many species have. We are on the edge for our civilization - take the great fall, a leap of faith, or stand up and push forward TOGETHER.

I say this alot - on and off the web - "This is NO time to be an athiest or 'on the fence'. Things are soon to happen that will FORCE any one individual into taking action to govern their life, or someone else will do it for them".

Take your life seriously; stop waiting for proof as you are allowing outside things to confirm a version of reality FOR YOU - when inside you already KNOW. Yes that feeling in your chest that outspeaks your mind with no words - is your soul energy telling you what is right and what is wrong. Listen to THAT and you will always know what to do.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
We should always live by the word of God since there is no error in God's Word. The law of the Lord is perfect concerning our soul. The testimony of the Lord is not only infallible it is inerrant. Proverbs 30:5-6, "Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar." The purity of His words does not need anything added to it. God warns us not to misrepresent His scripture. www.redeemedgospelchurch-thikatown.net...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
As I read your post it gives me shivers, as I have experienced something similar But no visuals or auditory (Other than a high pitched ringing in my head), only very malicious vibes.

I havent had an experience like this since then, but sometimes I feel the sensation "Creeping up" I lay down and I just feel like its one of those "sleep with the lamp on" kinda nights. And I do, and I rest happily after.

My opinion is a few things. Even though you deny the possibility of sleep paralysis.. Your mind can play some hefty tricks on you.

Your subconscious can project and alter your perception. You get a feeling that something is there.. And if you believe enough... you're gunna #ing see it even if it isnt there. It's a trick of the mind.

I describe my experience as so: Paralyzed by fear. Feeling watched, by something malicious. EVEN IF THESE THINGS ARE REAL. THEY FEED OF YOUR FEAR. Don't let them win, you know? Mental demons or not, to us they can be real in a relative since that the THOUGHT of them, alters our reality.

REAL OR NOT, you cannot let them bully you like this. You cannot fear them.. more over, be curious about them. Take into coinsideration that they are misunderstood. Remember that good and bad... are both necessary parts of life. SOMETHING to make them into something good, and then they disappear.

For me, I became curious about them. I WANTED IT TO COME, because the first time, I was too scared to open my eyes. I didnt want to see.

I TOLD MYSELF, if it ever happened again, I'd stare it down in the eyes. And after that, it all stopped.
edit on 2-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Yeah, I got the pulsies in bed too, usually when I wake up and am trying to get back to sleep but my beta wave internal dialogue is jammed on - the energy pulsey, I call it, kind of interacts with my thoughts - actually what I think is happening is that my deeper level sleep thoughts/dreams are bifurcating with another being and it is more or less an intrusion for both parties, like walking into somebody in the dark. Mildly disconcerting - they can hear and see me, but I cannot hear or see them!

What a communication barrier...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
my mother told me once that she saw a long black apparition/man outside home from the window in the night. she was so sure about it. at that time i never listened to her and laughed at it. anyways she died may be a year later due to heart attack. if u see that piece of .... again tell him that a man from india is calling you. send him to me . tell him that consciousness is calling you. a reply to: DarwinVsJesus

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: covertpanther
Why cant i send you a private message?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
so i read your OP, Did you ever get video evidence of this being?......

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This is a real being you're dealing with here..

Your best bet is to try to destroy him. There are two ways in which to do this, you may try to destroy his temporary form or you may try to annihilate his soul. The problem is it's not as easy as it sounds, soul annihilation is a long forgotten art.. You may have to attain one of the Vidyadhara levels to be able to accomplish this.. This is what The Emperor did when he destroyed the soul of Horus.

Unfortunately it will be hard to find a teacher that is both willing and capable to teach you the art of soul annihilation.

Perhaps it would be easier to drive this spirit away by other means. The downside is you don't get to experience the satisfaction in annihilating his soul.

Maybe you could try prayer or asking for assistance from other gods or spirits? I think this may be the easiest route.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted bo95331734@N02/8692493844/sizes/m/in/photostream/[/img]

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
We have lived several lives on Earth, and also other systems in the Universe. It's possible that you have been hunted and are now found by this being. If he can't actually touch you, there's nothing to worry about. Maybe after you die, you'll both be in the same realm for a time, and you can find out what his gripe is.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join